Discontinued Thermovape Cera (Original thread, closed because of chaos)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pipes

Addicted DIY Enthusiast
Accessory Maker
Whos ready?
simpsons_11.gif

iamn3ko

I'm becoming incredibly anxious, but I have nothing to do but sit here and keep refreshing every so often.

I NEED this. Now please

;)

SameOldTim

Previously Known as 'ThermoCoreTim'
Manufacturer
Pre-Sale now Open!

servlet.ImageServer

We listened to your suggestions on the forums and all of our social media outlets, and the result is the Cera, created solely to reflect the improvements suggested by our loyal supporters.

The new Cera generation represents fundamental improvements. The new devices show a 500% improvement on battery life, as well as a “UFO” style top cap to remove the need of a screen.

Cera devices use a single high-performance, high-capacity, rechargeable, removable, and replaceable Li-Ion battery. These cells are made in Japan, with protection circuitry and final assembly completed in the USA.

servlet.ImageServer

The newly-designed Cera vaporizer cartridges are 100% free from any plastic, fiber glass, silica rope, teflon, mylar, solder, or low grade metals, adhesives, glue, and epoxy; all cartridges are also free from treatments or coatings of any of our materials. Both the vaporization cartridge and vapor flow path are 100% ceramic and metal, with an operating temperature of 1300 degrees Fahrenheit. (The devices of our competitors melt at half of that temperature.)

servlet.ImageServer

Cera generation devices are extremely easy to activate: a simple push of the “switch” located on the bottom of the device activates the Cera. There is no need to hold the button on, all you need to do is simply push to turn on the Cera, enjoy vaping, and then push the button to return the Cera to the “off” position. We have also included a second safety switch on the side of the device, ensuring ultimate safety and security for storage and travel. The side safety switch on the Cera can be toggled on and off for use as an alternative means of activating the Cera. Neither of these switches require any constant force to keep them in the “on” position. Cera devices are also available with an optional illuminated switch, which allow you to visually verify whether the device is on or off.

In order to increase the efficiency of the core in our devices, we have now taken advantage of a larger standard thread pattern. In the future we will offer thread adapters to use standard 510 cartridges on our base.

servlet.ImageServer

The Cera platform is comprised of a stabilized structural ceramic. The new device is as clean as glass, as strong as steel, and nearly as hard as a diamond. The completely-ceramic vaporizer represents a huge technological achievement, incredible vapor production and flavor never before realized in a portable vaporizer.

We have two metal options available, first being stainless steel, which is the standard for medical equipment and high tolerance laboratory equipment. We also have a Titanium option available for the purists, we use Grade 2 Ti which is the standard for high purity essential oils.

Enjoy, you can order here!

Also as a heads up: our warranty policies have changed due to a number of third-party scam attempts. In light of these circumstances, we are no longer providing warranties without first receiving a return device nor are we able to supply pre-paid shipping labels to send items back to us.

Thank you for understanding; please feel free to browse the new website, including the "Policies" tab under "About" for any more information regarding these changes.

Please take some time and visit our new website, you will find more information on our improved family of ThermoVape Cera vaporizers.

We are manufacturing an initial run of Cera’s that will be shipping before the holidays in early December, these select units are available for pre-order now.

PB88123

Vaporist
*Battery and charger not included*
One year Warranty on Heating Core.
Lifetime warranty from manufacturer defects

Technical Specifications:
• FDA Approved Structurally Stabilized Ceramic Ceramic
• All Ceramic Vapor Path, twenty times stronger than glass
• US sourced Titanium and Stainless Steel materials
• UL Listed IP65 switch. (tamper proof, water resistant)
• Efficient proprietary Iron alloy wire coiled around a Stabilized Ceramic core
• Screen free, clog free, high flow, stir free, deflective air pathway mouthpiece
• Completely insulated Stabilized Ceramic core
• Four times the battery life from previous models

PB88123,

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
Pre-Sale now Open!

In order to increase the efficiency of the core in our devices, we have now taken advantage of a larger standard thread pattern. In the future we will offer thread adapters to use standard 510 cartridges on our base.
and adapters to use the new cartridge on 510 units, correct? and why does it list battery and chargers, but then say not included. can we get a better idea how the oil cartridge works? tia
bob

Bob Loblaw,
Reactions: NoName

NoName

and adapters to use the new cartridge on 510 units, correct? and why does it list battery and chargers, but then say not included. can we get a better idea how the oil cartridge works? tia
bob

Also hoping to see these adapters down the road. Was thinking that the charger isn't included in the base kit price because many (maybe most) previous customers already the charger supplied with the Evolution (etc) which is capable of charging the 18650's?? This is a very interesting.

BTW, congrats to our Mass FC'rs on becoming the 18th MMJ state!!!

NoName

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
$250 for the e-cig piece is way WAY too much IMO. Someone misspelt the "Description" word on that specific tab on that page by the way ;)

Sooooo glad I paid almost half of that for the Ultra. I'm incredibly happy with it, as an e-cig it definitely does what it does. I understand that prices for the ceramic are expensive (the tiny pieces of ceramic in the AVA were quoted at more than $2 a piece) and I assume that the majority of the price for the units stems from the fact that the units are mostly ceramic... but come on. $250 for an e-cig? And then another $35 to get batteries and a charger? Nah, man... nah... :rolleyes:

Quetzalcoatl,

Edward Hyde

200$ more for the titanium edition i think is a bit overpriced + batteries and charger i think would be nicer if it was optional and included in the 250 $ price + an FC discount would be awesome too..,Other than that it looks awesome and after i get to read some reviews and watch some videos probably i am buying one of these babies...

Edward Hyde,

tepictoton

Although I am still excited about this vape, the price tag seems very steep...Wonder if we will get to see an fc discount...:rolleyes:

and yes, I am also awaiting to see some pudding. Vanilla pudding please?:ninja:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom