• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued Thermovape Alpha Ultralite

jambandphan03

in flavor country
Yeah, you would need the 3.7v T1 core, and a way to cap it, or the HP LV Evolution modded core. You might be able to have an existing 6v core rewired, if you contact TV about it, for a small fee. I don't know if the cores are still available for sale anymore. They have a few parts left for sale on the website, not sure what all is left.

my only regret is that I didn't have all this stuff sooner.

farscaper

Ugh, i just ordered an ultra from tv last monday and now i feel like i totally overpaid... Oh well, maybe mine will have a couple batteries for having to pay about,20 bucks more... Wtf?

Oh well back to your regularly schedualed programing

farscaper,
Ugh, i just ordered an ultra from tv last monday and now i feel like i totally overpaid... Oh well, maybe mine will have a couple batteries for having to pay about,20 bucks more... Wtf?

Oh well back to your regularly schedualed programing

How much did you pay?

Anyone know the exact size difference between Ultra and Ultralite?

kingofnull,
Sorry for the double post. Can anyone confirm if the DART is effective with kief/pollens?

edit: I went with the Ultra on almost everyone's recommendation over the Ultralite. Mainly because the UL didn't include a charger, and by the time I added one it would've cost the same as the Ultra.

kingofnull,

OF

Sorry for the double post. Can anyone confirm if the DART is effective with kief/pollens?

It does an OK job, but I have to use a toothpick to stir between hits.

It's no LL Cera of course. Right now I'd say Cera is in a class of it's own there. IMO before Cera Revolution/DART was the best option in a portable outside DV (which being convection doesn't need stirring).

OF

OF,
It does an OK job, but I have to use a toothpick to stir between hits.

It's no LL Cera of course. Right now I'd say Cera is in a class of it's own there. IMO before Cera Revolution/DART was the best option in a portable outside DV (which being convection doesn't need stirring).

OF
I didn't even realize people had already tried the cera o0. Its hot, but its hard to beat the price on an Ultra atm.

OF

I didn't even realize people had already tried the cera o0. Its hot, but its hard to beat the price on an Ultra atm.

Yep, I agree. My Ultra is not for sale, or even loan. If I loose it, I want to be sure there's nobody but me responsible for it......

Besides a loaded Omicron with adapter in a Doob Tube is truly a neat option with Ultra, and thus far not possible with Cera.

Glad you got one while you could, I predict years of happy, trouble free, service.

OF

farscaper

I paid 194 for the ultra body kit with case, dart lv and a moisture conditioner mouthpiece all shipped. Will be here monday all things fairing well

farscaper,
I paid 194 for the ultra body kit with case, dart lv and a moisture conditioner mouthpiece all shipped. Will be here monday all things fairing well

I don't think you really overpaid. How much is the moisture conditioner? After shipping I didn't pay much less than you for the Ultra and atty.

kingofnull,

bopper

Yep, I agree. My Ultra is not for sale, or even loan. If I loose it, I want to be sure there's nobody but me responsible for it......

Besides a loaded Omicron with adapter in a Doob Tube is truly a neat option with Ultra, and thus far not possible with Cera.

Glad you got one while you could, I predict years of happy, trouble free, service.

OF

Thanks to OF and all who recommended the Ultra/DART combo. It makes a great mobile kit and will tide us over until we can get a Cera.

The Alpha Ultra and DART seem made for each other. :D

Best,

bopper

OF

Thanks to OF and all who recommended the Ultra/DART combo. It makes a great mobile kit and will tide us over until we can get a Cera.

The Alpha Ultra and DART seem made for each other. :D

You're very welcome, I fully agree, great combo. Cera is great and all, but IMO at a fraction of the size Alpha/DART is mighty impressive too.

I'm glad you got in on it in time.

OF

farscaper

I don't think you really overpaid. How much is the moisture conditioner? After shipping I didn't pay much less than you for the Ultra and atty.

My wtf was not a :cuss: but more a :rolleyes:... i just got mine before the clearance, but the difference is rather minimal. and they have great customer service :tup:

im also trying to find out if any more AVA carts are around. my buddy really wants one.

farscaper,

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
Eh, not really. I didn't get the case, just the regular Ultra at $100, the AVA at.. $40? I used a 10% code and total was $134 and change. $54 for the DART shipped and all, and that's $188. I didn't get the case, which I'm sure is more than our difference of $6, although I didn't get the moisturizer, but got the AVA. FWIW, when they had them in stock, the Ultra with the alum case was $125 anyways... $125, $54 for the DART is $179... Moisturizer I dunno... but that's only $15 from that to your total, which could easily be made up in shipping and taxes. I don't see how you paid too much?

Quetzalcoatl,

farscaper

Eh, not really. I didn't get the case, just the regular Ultra at $100, the AVA at.. $40? I used a 10% code and total was $134 and change. $54 for the DART shipped and all, and that's $188. I didn't get the case, which I'm sure is more than our difference of $6, although I didn't get the moisturizer, but got the AVA. FWIW, when they had them in stock, the Ultra with the alum case was $125 anyways... $125, $54 for the DART is $179... Moisturizer I dunno... but that's only $15 from that to your total, which could easily be made up in shipping and taxes. I don't see how you paid too much?

Well then i guess i didnt did I! :p I did pay about 125 for ultra + case, 39 for the dart and i think 18 for the moisture conditioner. so hey, even if i had to do an exchange in dollars to goats I was gonna get one, so dont take that as a complaint... but even more so... I got that warm and fuzzy good bargin feeling now that you all have reassured me... just want the damn thing here so i can play:nope:

:tup:

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
I'd go so far as to say that you got a better deal than I did! Running my DART through the water pipe, really easy now that I got the new Magic Flight water pipe whip adapter. Silicone over the mouthpiece and it's good to go. Got the last bit loaded up, should get a solid 3-4 hits... and off to outside I go!

My wtf was not a :cuss: but more a :rolleyes:... i just got mine before the clearance, but the difference is rather minimal. and they have great customer service :tup:

im also trying to find out if any more AVA carts are around. my buddy really wants one.
http://www.dragonflyecigs.com/store/apex-vapor-apex-vapor-made-atomizer-p-403.html

Thinking of grabbing one myself. I guess these are purely for dripping?

I sure wish the Ultralite had been better recommended. It's such a nice looking little unit. But sometimes function has to be more important than form I guess :p

Top Bottom