1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.

Thermovape Alpha Ultralite

Discussion in 'Portable Vaporizers' started by jambandphan03, May 17, 2012.

1. jambandphan03

jambandphan03 Vapor Goddess

Yeah, you would need the 3.7v T1 core, and a way to cap it, or the HP LV Evolution modded core. You might be able to have an existing 6v core rewired, if you contact TV about it, for a small fee. I don't know if the cores are still available for sale anymore. They have a few parts left for sale on the website, not sure what all is left.

my only regret is that I didn't have all this stuff sooner.
  2. jambandphan03

tales of a mini cera being mentioned in the Cera thread, and just as I was using the Ultra, daydreaming of the possibility of a mini cera... wavelengths colliding.
  3. DKits

DKits Member

Is the ultra or ultralite available for purchase anywhere now?
  4. jambandphan03

5. JoeKickass

JoeKickass Well-Known Member

DKits likes this.
  6. jambandphan03

I stuck silicone tube on mine, I posted picks a few posts back...
  7. kingofnull

kingofnull ace

Nice thanks for the update. Neither the DART nor Ultralites were available when I last checked.

What was the original retail for the Ultralite?
  8. farscaper

farscaper Fcc [CENSORED]

Ugh, i just ordered an ultra from tv last monday and now i feel like i totally overpaid... Oh well, maybe mine will have a couple batteries for having to pay about,20 bucks more... Wtf?

Oh well back to your regularly schedualed programing
  9. kingofnull

kingofnull ace

How much did you pay?

Anyone know the exact size difference between Ultra and Ultralite?
  10. kingofnull

kingofnull ace

Sorry for the double post. Can anyone confirm if the DART is effective with kief/pollens?

edit: I went with the Ultra on almost everyone's recommendation over the Ultralite. Mainly because the UL didn't include a charger, and by the time I added one it would've cost the same as the Ultra.
  11. OF

OF Well-Known Member

It does an OK job, but I have to use a toothpick to stir between hits.

It's no LL Cera of course. Right now I'd say Cera is in a class of it's own there. IMO before Cera Revolution/DART was the best option in a portable outside DV (which being convection doesn't need stirring).

OF
  12. DKits

DKits Member

Oh, see I saw that and tried adding it to my cart, but I kept being redirected to another site. This time it didn't do that.. Thank you!
  13. kingofnull

kingofnull ace

I didn't even realize people had already tried the cera o0. Its hot, but its hard to beat the price on an Ultra atm.
    Bob Loblaw likes this.
  14. OF

OF Well-Known Member

Yep, I agree. My Ultra is not for sale, or even loan. If I loose it, I want to be sure there's nobody but me responsible for it......

Besides a loaded Omicron with adapter in a Doob Tube is truly a neat option with Ultra, and thus far not possible with Cera.

Glad you got one while you could, I predict years of happy, trouble free, service.

OF
    Bob Loblaw and jambandphan03 like this.
  15. farscaper

farscaper Fcc [CENSORED]

I paid 194 for the ultra body kit with case, dart lv and a moisture conditioner mouthpiece all shipped. Will be here monday all things fairing well
  16. kingofnull

kingofnull ace

I don't think you really overpaid. How much is the moisture conditioner? After shipping I didn't pay much less than you for the Ultra and atty.
  17. bopper

bopper Well-Known Member

Thanks to OF and all who recommended the Ultra/DART combo. It makes a great mobile kit and will tide us over until we can get a Cera.

The Alpha Ultra and DART seem made for each other. :D

Best,

bopper
    Quetzalcoatl, OF and jambandphan03 like this.
  18. OF

OF Well-Known Member

You're very welcome, I fully agree, great combo. Cera is great and all, but IMO at a fraction of the size Alpha/DART is mighty impressive too.

I'm glad you got in on it in time.

OF
    farscaper likes this.
  19. farscaper

farscaper Fcc [CENSORED]

My wtf was not a :cuss: but more a :rolleyes:... i just got mine before the clearance, but the difference is rather minimal. and they have great customer service :tup:

im also trying to find out if any more AVA carts are around. my buddy really wants one.
  20. Quetzalcoatl

Quetzalcoatl SPACE GOD

Eh, not really. I didn't get the case, just the regular Ultra at $100, the AVA at.. $40? I used a 10% code and total was $134 and change. $54 for the DART shipped and all, and that's $188. I didn't get the case, which I'm sure is more than our difference of $6, although I didn't get the moisturizer, but got the AVA. FWIW, when they had them in stock, the Ultra with the alum case was $125 anyways... $125, $54 for the DART is $179... Moisturizer I dunno... but that's only $15 from that to your total, which could easily be made up in shipping and taxes. I don't see how you paid too much?
  21. farscaper

farscaper Fcc [CENSORED]

Well then i guess i didnt did I! :p I did pay about 125 for ultra + case, 39 for the dart and i think 18 for the moisture conditioner. so hey, even if i had to do an exchange in dollars to goats I was gonna get one, so dont take that as a complaint... but even more so... I got that warm and fuzzy good bargin feeling now that you all have reassured me... just want the damn thing here so i can play:nope:

:tup:
    Quetzalcoatl, jambandphan03 and Tweek like this.
  22. Quetzalcoatl

Quetzalcoatl SPACE GOD

I'd go so far as to say that you got a better deal than I did! Running my DART through the water pipe, really easy now that I got the new Magic Flight water pipe whip adapter. Silicone over the mouthpiece and it's good to go. Got the last bit loaded up, should get a solid 3-4 hits... and off to outside I go!
    farscaper and OF like this.
  23. kingofnull

kingofnull ace

http://www.dragonflyecigs.com/store/apex-vapor-apex-vapor-made-atomizer-p-403.html

Thinking of grabbing one myself. I guess these are purely for dripping?

I sure wish the Ultralite had been better recommended. It's such a nice looking little unit. But sometimes function has to be more important than form I guess :p
    jambandphan03 likes this.
  24. DKits

DKits Member

Anyone know the threading of the Dart cart?
  25. OF

OF Well-Known Member

Standard 510.

OF

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors