the unofficial FC bubbler thread

Tweak

T\/\/34|<
We're putting 100% effort right now into building a new invention for vaporizing...

:drool: Any hints? I would love to see a vapor brand that evolves with some new ideas. The Cloud has proved that its doable and there is a huge market/following for such a thing.

Which has me thinking, I wonder how well an Ultrasonic wave nebulizer would work for adding moisture/cooling to vapor?

Looking forward to any new products/ideas. I love the concept glass piece you posted in the other thread.

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Thanks for asking Place. Let me see if I got what we're trying to do here and then I'll give my wish list.

Important stuff:
(I've tried to rank these in order of importance)
  • All GonG - in case it needs to be said.
  • Borosilicate Glass - 3mm + thick this is where a piece starts to feel substantial for me. -Does not have to be Top End glass, glass from a reputable producer will do.
  • Shower head diffusion - a showerhead that is short, fat, and low down :D requiring little water.
  • Showerhead that is braced at the bottom
  • Strong mouthpiece connection at the body
  • Dewar joint - My preference is for a 14mm, but I can adapt to a 19mm.
  • Wide circular base
  • Height 7-9 inches tall
  • Made by someone "local" - support this growing business
  • L shape connection where the mouthpiece meets the body. Makes it easy to rest on the back of the thumb.
  • End of mouthpiece that is circular rather then flat or rounded off like a pipe.
  • Smooth backwards sweep of the mouthpiece - That's just aesthetic I know, but I like it.
  • Clear glass with little or no decoration
I think that is close to what I'd liketo see. And I know it's a lot. And I'm willing to forgo some things for the more important ones. So here's hoping.

So something like this? (I modified the BENT bubblers, put a base on the showerhead they have)
showerhead_proto05.jpg

NewVape

What a guy!
That is pretty darned much what I see in my head when I think of a good all around bubbler that will meet the needs of most vaporists. The wide open area above the joint can accommodate any number of vaporizers, whips, slides, domes, etc. It is sturdy, because I'm clumsy (ask my wife, she'll tell you). Hopefully it is well made and of good materials. And you only have to have a little water at the bottom for cooling and hydrating, and the rest is chamber.

Now if it can be done for $100 or less I don't know. Some say yes some say no. All the same, that is what I would do if I were to design a good general bubbler for the vaporist with a budget.

But then again I'm just one guy and what the heck do I know about this anyway. :suspicious:

Ontariovapes

Count me in. I would certainly buy one. It is exactly what I've been searching for to no avail.

Ontariovapes,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
I just wanted to share these.. cuz they might bring some ideas or show ideas already brought.. Anyway i like the concept of the first one and the showerhead of the second one !!! I think the first pick is the company that bought Leviathan pipes - M and M tech.. They also seem to have nice showerheads though.

Zangano Cruel

IG zan.cru (code) zancru (5% NV checkout discount)
I just wanted to share these.. cuz they might bring some ideas or show ideas already brought.. Anyway i like the concept of the first one and the showerhead of the second one !!! I think the first pick is the company that bought Leviathan pipes - M and M tech.. They also seem to have nice showerheads though.
AV, I have the bubbler made by Scott Moan, the second one (with the inverted showerhead) but with triple honeycomb perc. Very well done, heavy thick construction. Flawless welds and joints.
Not so precise in the placement of the percs. Mine are at diferent levels and not well aligned. But for sure it can bubble and stacks like crazy, you can peek at my posts.
I water test the showerhead at LHS and it really fires bubbles :)

Abysmal Vapor

about smth fritted in the FC bubbler :). I imagine like that inverted showerhead filled with fritts .. (inverted fritted showerhead) would be kickass.. Or fritted downstem
G1712_x600_jpg_600x600_q85.jpg
or removable fritted disc perc
IMG_0029.jpg

frost-bong-bauch.jpg
like this one but in a bubbler. Or disk downstem..
(smaller than this so it can enter the joint )
4698887.jpg

Abysmal Vapor,

Zangano Cruel

Well tell that to chemical supply companies who are making fritted bubblers :) long before DG did introduced the disc ?.
^^^^ You can't imagine how much shit I got because saying something like this before in the FC community :(
I totally agree with you,, even mr DG himself quoted that he was "improving old art in a better function " not his exact words but you get the point.
We have a saying in my country,
"Every fish dies because of his own mouth" :) lol
"El pez muere por la boca" jajaja

Zangano Cruel,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
OK, so its the particular frit. One, like this can be used in any application we desire... as obviously this tech has been around for a long time.

BigDaddyVapor,

Abysmal Vapor

^^^^ You can't imagine how much shit I got because saying something like this before in the FC community :(
I totally agree with you,, even mr DG himself quoted that he was "improving old art in a better function " not his exact words but you get the point.
We have a saying in my country,
"Every fish dies because of his own mouth" :) lol
"El pez muere por la boca" jajaja
Well we'll wait for the untouchable China if it is forbidden by patent for US blowers to use fritts :DEspecially that it is a perc that is ready from the chemical industry right away.. and not some complicated shit like the matrix.. for example.. (at least IMO)

Abysmal Vapor,
Reactions: OhTheAgony

jambandphan03

in flavor country
I am also on the prowl for this kind of vape bub, have been digging on line for days trying to find the perfect set up, and running short. I COULD get the blackleaf saxo (to stay on the cheap side), it's pretty darn close to what I am after, but would rather wait a bit if it means I can get in on the FC bub, which will be more fine tuned to vaping (esp. w/ the Cloud) Right now I have the DG mini can, which gives great performance, but not really balanced for using the Cloud. The FC bub sounds like what I am looking for, if we can manifest this. I saw PV was working on something...

jambandphan03,

Peloton

Vapes Hard
I've gotta chime in and say I LOVE my VB Mini Hydrator - Which is basically what I gather you guys are trying to throw together here, but with a showerhead instead. The construction quality of my Mini is awesome, the dewar is sweet, it hits like a dream - it's a match made in heaven for the UD.

If this FC bubbler came to be with an improved showerhead design, and a smaller label with FC on it - I'm totally in! I've honestly never hit a showerhead piece, but I trust you guys in that it would make this Mini even better.

Peloton,

chant121

sounds interesting... Would there be a way of purchasing it from here in the uk ?

chant121,

placetime

Another contender in the ring. :tup: In case anyone hasn't seen it already, in addition to Vaporbrothers, Leviathan, and some others who have been working on a FC Bubbler, Planetvape is also working on an FC Bubbler, using some of the specs discussed on FC. :cool: Check it out:
http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/p...-vapes-on-the-planet.4404/page-18#post-260957
PV is shooting for a $150 price, not $100, so maybe I can't have everything for $100. I can still hope, though, can't I? :p :mental:

placetime,

tharealmclovin

Leviathan Pipes
8 hours ago
Well Ladies and Gents we are off for two weeks for Champs and Big Expo in Las Vegas, Nevada. We will not be taking an orders. For all FC members please check your forum board Monday August 13th.

This is on FB right now

Zangano Cruel

Tic tac, tic tac, tic tac, tic tac, mmmmm, still waiting...:uhoh:

Zangano Cruel,
Top Bottom