Discontinued The Universe Adapter for herbs and concentrates.

kittyboy

LV versions will work fine (Evolution is right on the current limit of the switch), Revolution/DART is basically a 1.5 Ohm load, just like the high power Omicron carts. In theory you can run two on the double head......

Be sure to get LV versions, or buy special 3.0 Volt batteries (and charger) for your Persei. Running SV stuff at 7.4 Volts will be hard on it for sure, 'hot off the charger' at 8.4 Volts you might not survive.....

I, like most folks, am very happy with the performance of both of them (as I am with Persei driving them).

OF
So all u need for dart to work on both omni and persei is thread adapters?

kittyboy,

OF

So all u need for dart to work on both omni and persei is thread adapters?

Yes, LV only, right? I don't think you'll be happy with the mini Omicron (that 14250 is just too small really) but like the little TV Ultra with the 10440 you should get maybe two dozen hits, but they're going to be hard to milk out and kind of weak. The full size Omicron running the 14500 will do fine, as will the TV supply that uses that same battery. The 14650 that shipped with the Omicron is going to be in the same weak hit class as the little guy, you just get a lot more of 'em.

OF

OF,

kittyboy

Yes, LV only, right? I don't think you'll be happy with the mini Omicron (that 14250 is just too small really) but like the little TV Ultra with the 10440 you should get maybe two dozen hits, but they're going to be hard to milk out and kind of weak. The full size Omicron running the 14500 will do fine, as will the TV supply that uses that same battery. The 14650 that shipped with the Omicron is going to be in the same weak hit class as the little guy, you just get a lot more of 'em.

OF
Wow I am a little hard a keeping everying thing straight with all the numbers tops etc. So u feel the battery shiped with omni not strong enough but battery with persei is?
AWIMR14500 AW IMR 14500 LiMN Rechargeable Lithium Battery I just received. couple questions. can these be charged on omni charger? and i assume you have to use the long end in HVD head bottom set in long tube omni??

And you are saying just buy the low voltage one to work on both persei and omni at 3.7 vs getting the 6.
Also did u get the dabber or the open door dart? Looks like dabber would work well.

Thanks for all you sense...

kittyboy,

OF

Wow I am a little hard a keeping everying thing straight with all the numbers tops etc. So u feel the battery shiped with omni not strong enough but battery with persei is?
AWIMR14500 AW IMR 14500 LiMN Rechargeable Lithium Battery I just received. couple questions. can these be charged on omni charger? and i assume you have to use the long end in HVD head bottom set in long tube omni??

And you are saying just buy the low voltage one to work on both persei and omni at 3.7 vs getting the 6.
Also did u get the dabber or the open door dart? Looks like dabber would work well.

Thanks for all you sense...

No, I know (cuz I measured it) it's less powerful at the cart, over .3 Volts lower (and that's a lot in this case). Go with the 14500 if you want full power. 15650s will run cooler but longer.

Yes, they should charge fine in the factory charger, I use the WF-188 as I like individual channels, but the stock one should be fine. Yes, you need to use the long spring cap in the long tube to make up the 15mm difference in length. You can use a 15mm spacer (carefully), but the longer spring is a better plan IMO.

Yes, for a number of reasons I'd suggest getting the LV DART and running it on 3.7 Volts. I have both Revolution and DART and think DART with the tip is a better call generally, unless you're using a lot of bubble hash in which case the window is handy for stirring.

OF

OF,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
guys can we keep this conversation about carts and other attachments in the proper threads? this is about the Universe Herb Chamber we dont want to clutter the thread with talk of other devices or attachments, so that people when reading this thread are not confused.

Thanks for understanding.

kittyboy

guys can we keep this conversation about carts and other attachments in the proper threads? this is about the Universe Herb Chamber we dont want to clutter the thread with talk of other devices or attachments, so that people when reading this thread are not confused.

Thanks for understanding.
No problem I appreciate the knowledge that is present on this site. Thanks for all u doing

kittyboy,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
yes during the testing it was 2x18350 AW IMR batteries.

THC SCIENTIFIC,
Reactions: OF

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
yea i know, g said he would also test hvd i wonder how that went

Have not had a chance to do it, give me a few hours putting batteries to charge now.

ok update on hvd with Universe set up.

Its not going to happen. Just kills batteries just by warming up.

Mod note: Please avoid making back-to-back posts in a thread. Use the Edit feature located near the lower right of your posts. Posts merged.

THC SCIENTIFIC,
Reactions: OF

OF

ok update on hvd with Universe set up.

Its not going to happen. Just kills batteries just by warming up.

Bummer. Sadly, I was afraid that might be the case. Thanks for the word, anyway. In a way it's kinda cool you can do it with 18350s, I bet two year old batteries couldn't? When the chips are down, those IMR can really crank, can't they?

No way about it, this is pretty wizz bang stuff, really. Which is, I guess why there are so few players and so many wannbes in the business?

We're just gonna have to suck it up and use Persei. Hopefully, you can make the 3.7 Volt version fly, I think it might have an edge on the 18350 stack?

OF

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Bummer. Sadly, I was afraid that might be the case. Thanks for the word, anyway. In a way it's kinda cool you can do it with 18350s, I bet two year old batteries couldn't? When the chips are down, those IMR can really crank, can't they?

No way about it, this is pretty wizz bang stuff, really. Which is, I guess why there are so few players and so many wannbes in the business?

We're just gonna have to suck it up and use Persei. Hopefully, you can make the 3.7 Volt version fly, I think it might have an edge on the 18350 stack?

OF

We shall see the final prototype for the 7.4v version is being made right now and will begin testing end of august, but looking at the 3.7v and trying to work around some issues, more info to follow stay tuned.

Darb

Wish I had grabbed a Persei on 7-10 :(

I tried but they were sold out!
I have a black one but wanted a chrome one so I could switch out the chrome bits.
Hopefully they will go on sale again soon.....

Darb,
I tried but they were sold out!
I have a black one but wanted a chrome one so I could switch out the chrome bits.
Hopefully they will go on sale again soon.....
doubt it i just sucked it up and payed the full price anyways so will the universe for Persei be available soon then?

David Nevers,

jpdnkstr

So then the question for me is... When is the Omicron pass through coming out?
BUY A PERSEI!...... You know you want it! I own a bunch of Omi's too, with a breast cancer awareness one on order for my wife, but nothing, I mean nothing, beats the power of Persei!

EDIT: You will need Persei, if you want to conquer the Universe!(thread related)

Top Bottom