Discontinued The Universe Adapter for herbs and concentrates.

MaxVapor

The Professor
Guys theres a difference between the two, both will do extracts and herbs, but the Hercules cart does oils better then the universe and the universe does herbs better then the Hercules, hope that explained it.

So what you are saying is, I am going to need them both.:smug:

MaxVapor,

OF

So what you are saying is, I am going to need them both.

Only if you want to be a complete man...... Truly fulfilled and all that. Your call, but I'm watching out for that line when it starts to form.

OF

OF,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
Ok so here it is. We put this much in

guessing about .15-.2
photo-5.jpg

Got this back out, just so happens really easy to clean. Takes about two - 3 minutes.

photo3-2.jpg

THC SCIENTIFIC,

ilovedoobies!

After continued testing this thing keeps on going now 1 day straight no clogs and very easy to clean. Still have not washed it. I think the water extract is done, but i doubt Hercules is.
So when will this hurc cart be ready for sale ? Still the end of the month

ilovedoobies!,

lesvape

Queer in a high haze
So, I take it the 8 will be much better for herbs than the Universe, or are they similar?

lesvape,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
So what is the difference between this and the Herb 8?

Plan B is a glass on glass herb chamber that uses convection as the heating source, Universe is a Herb and oil chamber but does herbs way better then the Hercules, the Hercules is a Oil and herb chamber but does oils way better then Universe HC, and all leading up to the 8 which is Temperature controlled Herb Chamber.

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Just to double check, the 8 and B would be the better options for plants?

I wish it was cut and Dry like that. It all depends on what you want, if herbs are the primary source of your HAT and if you like glass on glass better then anything else then you would go with the Plan B HC but its all up in the air on what you like. Maybe if you tell me what your requirements are and i can better assist you on what would be the best one for you once they are all done.

kittyboy

:dog: any chance the flash light head will be out by Xmas. Would be a great stocking stuffer and a better way to check it through luggage... Dont go with laser light as u would have lots of trouble with folks mis using.
Wife thought the persei has the ability to do magical things besides smoke. She was bummed when no attachment vibrated.....:borg:
:tup:But now I dont have to share it!:rockon:

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
:dog: any chance the flash light head will be out by Xmas. Would be a great stocking stuffer and a better way to check it through luggage... Dont go with laser light as u would have lots of trouble with folks mis using.
Wife thought the persei has the ability to do magical things besides smoke. She was bummed when no attachment vibrated.....:borg:
:tup:But now I dont have to share it!:rockon:

Working on flash light top, but its on back burner. I have to finish the herb carts first then pass through, then flash light.

also working on another top still back burner that will be a good thing for a few people.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

lesvape

Queer in a high haze
I wish it was cut and Dry like that. It all depends on what you want, if herbs are the primary source of your HAT and if you like glass on glass better then anything else then you would go with the Plan B HC but its all up in the air on what you like. Maybe if you tell me what your requirements are and i can better assist you on what would be the best one for you once they are all done.
well i like glass, but not a requirement. What I am really looking for is something for herbs, as that's all I really use.

lesvape,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
well i like glass, but not a requirement. What I am really looking for is something for herbs, as that's all I really use.

Then the Universe Herb Chamber is the one for you since it does herbs like nothing we have tested. Nice even easy to use.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

lesvape

Queer in a high haze
Good to know. now i guess i need to wait for it. Will you be making these models in a LV variant? Is plan B the same as the 8?

lesvape,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Good to know. now i guess i need to wait for it. Will you be making these models in a LV variant? Is plan B the same as the 8?

The Better question is what do you have as far as a vaporizer goes? so that i can better match it to that unit.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

RaoulDuke007

The Better question is what do you have as far as a vaporizer goes? so that i can better match it to that unit.

Ah! This is the question that I've had nagging since the announcement of the new carts. I've got an Omicron v2, likely upgrading to 2.5 top soon. I'm interested in which new cartridge would be the best fit with that unit for vaping almost exclusively flowers? Appreciate the help and your time.

RaoulDuke007,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Ah! This is the question that I've had nagging since the announcement of the new carts. I've got an Omicron v2, likely upgrading to 2.5 top soon. I'm interested in which new cartridge would be the best fit with that unit for vaping almost exclusively flowers? Appreciate the help and your time.

Well its a little complicated, but for the v2 and the v2.5 i think we are going to do the hercules cart for herbs if we cant get the universe to work at that voltage.

Top Bottom