Discontinued The Universe Adapter for herbs and concentrates.

ilovedoobies!

Yes sir we made the worlds first Cart that can dry fire over a month and not burn out?

Whos ready for a cart that will last a year and provide you with the greatest taste ever?

Whos ready for the next generation of cartomizers that will be warrantied for over 6 months?

I know i am. Testing Starts this week. Spread the word W9 Tech did it.

im born ready for this things to drop =) So stoked on the carts with awesome flavor and no bad smell =) And i will be spreading the word for ya bo$$ D9 MAKING HISTORY

ilovedoobies!,

MaxVapor

The Professor
will this work good on the omicron v1.2 with the auto power off at 7 seconds?

My understanding is this will require 7.2 volts, so it will not work on the v1.2. It will work on the Omi v2 but only using the HVD top, and on the Persei I would assume.

MaxVapor,
Reactions: OF

Zingbuddah

Vaporologist
That's why I'm here, to help!

DubCRider aka Encyclopedia Omnicronumus?

I'm thinking a picture guide in the Vaporpedia with all the add-ons might be a good way to minimize everyone's confusions....

...of course if I had a complete collection I could take those pics :)

One day.....

-Z

Zingbuddah,
No, I think 3.7 Volts (probably 1.5 Ohms) and 7.4 Volts (probably 3 Ohms), trying to keep to 2.5 Amps?

OF
I don't think he needs to stay within 2.5a on the 7.4v universe, due to the HVD(needed for 7.4 on v2 I think) and persei both have 5a limits.

havealight101,

OF

I don't think he needs to stay within 2.5a on the 7.4v universe, due to the HVD(needed for 7.4 on v2 I think) and persei both have 5a limits.

Not needed, but I bet that's what happens. That would be twice the power in 7.4 as 3.7, a very large jump for an 'open loop' system like this if you want to avoid combustion on one end and still vape well on the other.

The current V2 HVD is 2.5 Amps current (sorry.....), FWIW.

The HV version could be bigger physically of course, in which case all bets are off.

The point of the post, however, is the units will most likely be rated by working voltage (like TV), not by resistance (like Omicron). Look how much confusion we're having with carts. Rate them in Ohms and the Cloud Chasers will all misunderstand I'm thinking. I expect a LV/SV rating system. Could well be wrong, often am....

OF

Not needed, but I bet that's what happens. That would be twice the power in 7.4 as 3.7, a very large jump for an 'open loop' system like this if you want to avoid combustion on one end and still vape well on the other.

The current V2 HVD is 2.5 Amps current (sorry.....), FWIW.

The HV version could be bigger physically of course, in which case all bets are off.

The point of the post, however, is the units will most likely be rated by working voltage (like TV), not by resistance (like Omicron). Look how much confusion we're having with carts. Rate them in Ohms and the Cloud Chasers will all misunderstand I'm thinking. I expect a LV/SV rating system. Could well be wrong, often am....

OF
Thanks for clearing that up ol'guy. I didn't know the current HVD tops were limited to 2.5a, I must have missed that one. I was going off the website's specs, wich I remember went up recently... Time to go reread I guess... Those types of important #'s don't usually slip past me. Thanks again.

havealight101,
Reactions: OF
Top Bottom