Discontinued The Universe Adapter for herbs and concentrates.

ilovedoobies!

DOES ANY ONE KNOW how much 10grams of green will get me in oil ?!?! I wanna buy a 10 gram oil extractor and im wondering =D

ilovedoobies!,

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
Bob, I do believe you've finally found your mission in life.....

'bout time, doncha think?

"We should do in life that which we do well".

OF
i do what i can ;). used to be my philosophy that more data was always better, but my short time subjective experience with other humans has started to change that, lol

Bob Loblaw,
Reactions: OF

ilovedoobies!

Wrong forum, this belongs on the Omicron forum where you asked just this question six or so hours ago and where I answered in some detail (post 7887).

Did you not see it? Didn't you like my answer?

OF

Is some one crying i have a bucket

ilovedoobies!,

OF

Is some one crying i have a bucket

No, not a bit of it, but if you're going to ask complex questions and then either ignore answers or not look for them I'll save my time and efforts.

OF

Edit: I also note the Forum Rules speaks to this issue:
"No spamming. Please do not double-post or cross-post the same message in multiple threads."

OF

DubCRider

Wrong forum, this belongs on the Omicron forum where you asked just this question six or so hours ago and where I answered in some detail (post 7887).

Did you not see it? Didn't you like my answer?

OF

I wish I could be as nice about stuff as you. You keep up with the Good Cop routine and I'll take the heat for being the Bad Cop.

DubCRider,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
Hammer has been shipped and we shall start testing maybe end of week.

THC SCIENTIFIC,
I have a v1 omicron with the 7 second shutoff really excited to see there will be an option for herbs that will work with what I have.

I was wondering why I can't find this on the delta9 website but I can find other products like the 8 which are not yet released?

Also, is there any idea when v1 compatible Universe will come out?

Thanks!

freefallmerc,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
I have a v1 omicron with the 7 second shutoff really excited to see there will be an option for herbs that will work with what I have.

I was wondering why I can't find this on the delta9 website but I can find other products like the 8 which are not yet released?

Also, is there any idea when v1 compatible Universe will come out?

Thanks!

Because we are not posting anything else that we dont have yet, business decision and changing the way we do things. Only information on the Universe Can be found here.

Because we are not posting anything else that we dont have yet, business decision and changing the way we do things. Only information on the Universe Can be found here.

Sounds good, I've bookmarked this thread. I also understand this thread is the Universe product but I was wondering if this is the only herb cart/chamber for V1 Omicrons made by delta9 or any other company? It appears the Thermovape Evolution LV does not work with V1 Omicron..

freefallmerc,
Top Bottom