Discontinued The Universe Adapter for herbs and concentrates.

JCat

Accessory Maker
I'm on vacation now for 7 days on just my Solo ... But I'm getting by ... I'm kind of excited about maybe getting my hands on one of these before my Aug vacation!!! (I miss my extreme through water and my volcano!!! ... And cyclone technology in a portable!??? Cool!!!!!)

JCat,

MaxVapor

The Professor
Wow I missed all the excitement today since I had to go and have a doctor put a needle in my eye (not as much fun as it sounds). Got back, hit the pure gold in my Omi about 7 times (too much) and just closed my eyes for 4 hours. Then when my pupils finally returned to normal (not aided by the PG) I figured I would just do a quick checkin of the Universe thread...

Holy Crap! The Eagle has landed!

don't change it too much, doing flower right is a tricky thing and it sounds like it's very good at that...

Couldn't agree more, if it will do a bowl of nice flower with a drop of oil icing that is all I ask. Besides that Nail Cart is coming for the true oil experience right? Or use the Hammer?

Initial test of the Universe on Herbs is

I didnt even need to stir it and it was 98% evenly cooked, slight greenish still left.

Cyclone Technology for the win. Im on skype.

I never doubted it!! But do you have to pay Dyson a royalty? ;)

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
Wow I missed all the excitement today since I had to go and have a doctor put a needle in my eye (not as much fun as it sounds). Got back, hit the pure gold in my Omi about 7 times (too much) and just closed my eyes for 4 hours. Then when my pupils finally returned to normal (not aided by the PG) I figured I would just do a quick checkin of the Universe thread...

Holy Crap! The Eagle has landed!

Couldn't agree more, if it will do a bowl of nice flower with a drop of oil icing that is all I ask. Besides that Nail Cart is coming for the true oil experience right? Or use the Hammer?

I never doubted it!! But do you have to pay Dyson a royalty? ;)

Hope all is well, and no our cyclone is different then theirs.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
I think what I was trying to say was, if it only works for flowers, I would be happy enough, because we already have functional oil vapes. But if you want to do some milk shot vids, please by all means... :popcorn:

tharealmclovin

From the little bit of testing you have done, do you expect much change from the current prototype??

tharealmclovin,

kittyboy

Please do put it on the omni and let us know that it is a go. Otherwise I might just want to go for a persi upgrade with it being the King of DA HILL.. Dont have too much fun testing ......:tup:

Small is nice... But imagine the Persei SS with 2 18650 IMR 2000mah, I would imagine a week of off grid Vaping with 2 sets of batteries. To bad it would be the Ron Jeremy of portable vapes at nearly 12" long.

havealight101,
Reactions: Bob Loblaw

tharealmclovin

Small is nice... But imagine the Persei SS with 2 18650 IMR 2000mah, I would imagine a week of off grid Vaping with 2 sets of batteries. To bad it would be the Ron Jeremy of portable vapes at nearly 12" long.

Once the herb chambers come out im definitly upgrading to a big battery vape. Im just hoping the alpha is announced soon. its either that or the persei for my herb at home

maybe the Alpha is a Persei with the Iris top. Cant wait to see

Dgtheonlyg

g you should do a video of the uni post it on youtube so i can show all my friends how awesome this dam thing is!!!!!!!!!!!

Dgtheonlyg,
Reactions: Jay420

VAPORIZER22

Here is the milk shot, sorry guys i cant use bongs only vaporizers straight up, my lung capacity will kill me because i smoke cigarettes.

But here is a DIY video of the milk shot and ill let Adobe do the rest on how it tastes and all.

Very nice vapor production. I hope all goes well with the prototype testing. Cannot wait for it to be released.

Top Bottom