Discontinued The Universe Adapter for herbs and concentrates.

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
Ok since i didnt sleep last night and just did a 3 hour nap to be able to function and just got up to one of the employees screaming its here its here.

Well to my surprise my package from the engineer is here.

Initial test of the Universe on Herbs is

I am retiring. I dont need to prove anything else anymore. A Major success at 7.4v

I didnt even need to stir it and it was 98% evenly cooked, slight greenish still left.

Cyclone Technology for the win. Im on skype.

kindbeats

Terps Up, Temps Down
Ok since i didnt sleep last night and just did a 3 hour nap to be able to function and just got up to one of the employees screaming its here its here.

I am retiring. I dont need to prove anything else anymore. A Major success at 7.4v

I didnt even need to stir it and it was 98% evenly cooked, slight greenish still left.

Oh man! I haven't even touched flower in the last seven or eight months or so but I'm thinking that may change with the arrival of The Universe. I'm assuming that you are going to run a test with oils/wax next? :)

ilovedoobies!

Fuck yes I did JIZZ my self just now :tup:

ilovedoobies!,

Bart

Puff puff, give.
We all want a turn.

Bart,

VAPORIZER22

video was awesome guys, the camera is not the best, but the universe is more than i ever expected out of a herb vape. This product will really revolutionize how we tape, and it looks unbelievable

Yea, I just saw G pack a bowl and get really nice vapor from it. The man is running on fumes and still testing, got to love that.

kittyboy

using my HVD small set up seems i get better hits then with HVD in big set up anyone else notice same? using 1.5 carts Also not having issues with it turning on etc when I set it down hard. So guess that is all with the HVD on Big Batteries.

kittyboy,

Dgtheonlyg

Yea, I just saw G pack a bowl and get really nice vapor from it. The man is running on fumes and still testing, got to love that.
best thing is too, the abv weed g showed me was perfectly vaporized. the cyclone technology is very impressive

Dgtheonlyg,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
abv shots coming out. uploading as we speak guys please wait.

Three runs.

First one is when i woke up, second and third ones is after them

THC SCIENTIFIC,

VAPORIZER22

best thing is too, the abv weed g showed me was perfectly vaporized. the cyclone technology is very impressive

Yea forgot to mention that, the first bowl he did was a bit uneven but the second bowl of abv was a nice medium brown, Cyclone tech looks like it is going to make a lot of people happy.

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
DSC_0189.jpg

DSC_0188.jpg

DSC_0187-1.jpg

DSC_0186.jpg

DSC_0185.jpg

DSC_0184.jpg

DSC_0183.jpg

OF

using my HVD small set up seems i get better hits then with HVD in big set up anyone else notice same? using 1.5 carts Also not having issues with it turning on etc when I set it down hard. So guess that is all with the HVD on Big Batteries.

Yes, this was discovered when they first came out. The bottleneck is the battery not the head. Swap the factory 14650 for this AW IMR 14500 (available other places, but use this exact one):
http://www.lighthound.com/AW-IMR-14500-LiMN-Rechargeable-Lithium-Battery_p_3644.html

Use the long cap that came with the HVD kit. Then your long unit will shave the short one's performance by a bit with 2.4 Ohm carts, over .1 better with 1.5 Ohms. It adds about .3 Volts (a quite significant improvement as you note) to the output.

The 'reset on impact' bit is actually a designed in safety feature to cover other uses of the HVD. You should have it.

OF

NoName

ABV=A Beautiful Vision!!!
Looks great. You're making a lot of people very happy" - Can hardly wait!!

NoName

NoName,
Top Bottom