Discontinued The Sublimator

CG420

Over the horizon u can see the edges of the Earth
My Sub maxes out at 50 watts. Sometimes it goes to 49/48 but other times it hits 50 at max. I am finding that I may be wasting dabs with this thing because I keep my wattage at 38-40 for oils. I just wonder why I get so much excess burning off from the apollo. I try hitting it slow as I dab, turning to max watt before dabbing, and even inhaling fast from my bong. I have a curious question for those hitting 61 watts. Do you guys have the timer edition? I am subbing flowers fine but feel different about oil consumption. Too many times I have wasted dabs due to the apollo not being hot enough. Any suggestions on what watt would be perfect for oils w/o diminishing flavor?

CG420,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
mine is the non-timer unit. I do dabs at the same temp I vape herbs with, and just try to keep them small. I find a small dab more than fills my glass with dense vapor. I have been curious about how much heavier the dabbing has been with the failing heaters... I am a few small dabs a day person, mostly herbs.

Tweek

Mine is an original without the timer as well. I really am starting to wonder if dabbing anything less than pure oil, is somehow bogging the heater down. Most of the oil I have used to date, has been from the atomizer or reclaim. I filter as much as I can, so it's not really dirty oil, but not as pure as something you would purchase or blast on your own.

Tweek,
Reactions: grokit

Liberty

How does everyone here measure the wattage? Is this an aftermarket purchase or an upgraded Sublimator that gives that measurement? Thanks.

Liberty,

Tweek

Those of you who own the launch tube set, short or long...what are your thoughts on widening the hole on the top cap, for a bigger piece of silicone tubing? Do you think it would open up air flow in a positive manner?

I find the tight draw to be a bit of a pain. Not a big deal, but I can't help but feel it can be improved a little.

grokit

well-worn member
Those of you who own the launch tube set, short or long...what are your thoughts on widening the hole on the top cap, for a bigger piece of silicone tubing? Do you think it would open up air flow in a positive manner?

I find the tight draw to be a bit of a pain. Not a big deal, but I can't help but feel it can be improved a little.

Couldn't you go back to your medicine cap solution and try it?

grokit,

grokit

well-worn member
duct+tape.+tags+say+all_5368a3_3941242.jpg

:spliff:

Tommii

Subdivision Founder / Sublimator Ambassador
You guys want to know how I started sublimating?

I got my first one from Mark Klokeid (imedikate dispensary founder). I first met him on a public event called dabathon. Then I started hanging out a bit more with him when he started coming to the lounge more often, and one day on fb I asked, "do you think I can buy a sublimator off you?" He said yes!!!

(If you watch the first one, you'll be like HEEEEYYYY ITS TOMMII!!!)
He hosted this at the vapour lounge 2nd floor, I'm going to bring that experience back tonight as I'm going to sublimate everyone at the same place around 10:15pm on an open mic where everyone immerses together to make a song.

I will be live on my TinyChat!!!

Fourth dabathon (my first bong is the glass piece used for the dabathon!:

----

I got a new place where I can stream more!

d3FCjHw.jpg

Last edited:

Brayden

the dank one
my sub is now sitting at a maximum of 33 watts :( im ready to cry. hopefully the planet vape process is extra quick this time round so I can start subbin again :(

Brayden,
Reactions: Tweek

CG420

Over the horizon u can see the edges of the Earth
I am going on right now. I don't know what pst means.

CG420,

Tommii

I am going on right now. I don't know what pst means.

Please reply on my thread, PST mean Pacific Standard Time. RIght now it is 7:39PM my area. Should be the same for you as you're in LA.

Tommii,

Tommii

Hitting up this baby in my chat room. Amazing night for me. Live music of everyone collaborated

PItE07S.jpg

Tommii,

Monsoon

One of these days I'll make it to a TinyChat sesh.

Just pulled the trigger on an E-Nail to go alongside my Apollo. I figured I'll end up getting it eventually anyway so why not order now and maybe get it for the weekend ;)

Tommii

One of these days I'll make it to a TinyChat sesh.

Just pulled the trigger on an E-Nail to go alongside my Apollo. I figured I'll end up getting it eventually anyway so why not order now and maybe get it for the weekend ;)

-high five- welcome to the club buddy.

Come over to Vancouver and I'll hook up 4 subs at once

Tommii,

Monsoon

I plan to make it out there at some point, hopefully by next summer. Montreal weed is pretty good, but there isn't much BHO circulating and we don't have any vapour lounges.

Monsoon,

Tommii

I plan to make it out there at some point, hopefully by next summer. Montreal weed is pretty good, but there isn't much BHO circulating and we don't have any vapour lounges.
You're invited to sublimate with me whenever.

Tommii,
Reactions: Tweek

Tweek

I've found my first beef with the launch tube...I really don't like the fact that they made the down stem threaded. I understand that it was made that way, for easy disassembly, but I would rather have a fixed stem and flush it with ISO when I need to clean it.

It actually twisted counter-clockwise with the sub on top and fell. Now this is not an "easy" thing to do, but it happened. It could just be that mine is more sensitive for some reason, but I have decided I want to try and "weld" these joints. Any ideas for an easy, non toxic way to do this?

smokum

I am who I am and your approval isn't needed!
I've found my first beef with the launch tube...I really don't like the fact that they made the down stem threaded. I understand that it was made that way, for easy disassembly, but I would rather have a fixed stem and flush it with ISO when I need to clean it.

It actually twisted counter-clockwise with the sub on top and fell. Now this is not an "easy" thing to do, but it happened. It could just be that mine is more sensitive for some reason, but I have decided I want to try and "weld" these joints. Any ideas for an easy, non toxic way to do this?

Take the solid base off and crank those threads down as I did, and you shouldnt have any issue. Or, if your concerned of the threads reaching 'in/out' too much I suppose you cld inquire about the thread size/pitch and rig a jam-nut.

Top Bottom