Discontinued The Sublimator

Tweek

and all I did was ask a question. ok sorry about the gold comment I was kind of being a sarcastic prick(what I do best! lol) and for that I'm sorry. I would be offended by my comment to if I had so much pride in joy into it. So IDK who was knocking Erico, he's awesome! I'm just curious

It's all cool my man, we know you are good peoples :cool: Sometimes with this forum thing, it's easy to get misunderstood.

As to price, made right here in Canada is definitely going to cause things to be more expensive. Similar to what TET has had to deal with in ensuring the Thermovape is made in the U.S.A

Slightly Medicated

(SliM) Iron Lungs
Glad things got worked out with Enrico and the name on the thread :)

Also happy I managed to get a timer free version. I don't think I would be a big fan of managing the timer. My WeMo on the Cloud acted up yesterday and it was such a pain to have to keep in top of it. Particularly when you are not home for an hour or two and you loose the heat.

Enrico

Manufacturer
everyones need to know i am going on a canadian promotional tour of the sublimator with marijuanaman al tha alchemist maybe bubbleman, so if you guys would like us to stop in your city's head shop for a(mano a mano )subsession o to show us around your part of the world let me know we're leaving for halifax on the 20 making our way to the west coast

CheeseSandwich

everyones need to know i am going on a canadian promotional tour of the sublimator with marijuanaman al tha alchemist maybe bubbleman, so if you guys would like us to stop in your city's head shop for a(mano a mano )subsession o to show us around your part of the world let me know we're leaving for halifax on the 20 making our way to the west coast

Any stops in New Brunswick?

CheeseSandwich,

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member

Please go to Culture Rising in Mississauga (either shop, preferrably both) and tell them I sent you. Unfortunately I won't be able to be there since I am on Maui.

PS You are more than welcome to stop at West Side Vibes in Lahaina if you come to Maui.

pakalolo,

Enrico

Manufacturer
Please go to Culture Rising in Mississauga (either shop, preferrably both) and tell them I sent you. Unfortunately I won't be able to be there since I am on Maui.

PS You are more than welcome to stop at West Side Vibes in Lahaina if you come to Maui.
i want to do every vape lounge in canada and yes i am willing to go eanywhere if there is a croud if you organize something i show up

AdmiralAlpacha

Whens the North Eastern America tour happening :p

I want to try one of these out so badly, my curiosity is killing me.

AdmiralAlpacha,

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
Have you had good results with headshops letting you use and consume cannabis or concentrates on premise? In my experience, Canadian headshops can be very paranoid, kicking you out if you so much as even mention the herb.

around here in cali its a little more lax but when I was in Wisconsin you couldn't even say bong without getting kicked out. But, I know there are a few vapor lounges around frisco but I have never been to one yet.

VapeNStone,

Enrico

Manufacturer
Have you had good results with headshops letting you use and consume cannabis or concentrates on premise? In my experience, Canadian headshops can be very paranoid, kicking you out if you so much as even mention the herb.
will make sure we go only were invited i am federally decriminalized therefore not affray to medicate whereever i what

Paul 8888

Does anyone know what a "MOON TOOL" is, apparently it is to clean, collect oil from your sublimator
I didn't receive one with mine so I would like to know what it looks like

Paul 8888,

hassan

Connoisseur
Does anyone know what a "MOON TOOL" is, apparently it is to clean, collect oil from your sublimator
I didn't receive one with mine so I would like to know what it looks like

I recall a post in this thread that indicated that when the moon tool is actually made available, anyone who has already purchased the Adapt-a-Bong kit (or any of the Sublimator kits that were meant to include a moon tool) will receive one by mail from Planet Vape.

Top Bottom