Discontinued The Sublimator

jambandphan03

in flavor country
allo everyone !! i am very proud to see some of you will have they're time in the clouds. thank you all for the turn around and the warm welcome . now time to sublimate the heck out of this chanel
Welcome to FC Enrico, hope you get lots of mad love here, sorry for the bumpy start, things can get crazy sometimes. There is a lot of love here too, so just hang tight, and we will get to subbin' it ASAP :) Looking forward to getting mine early next week, it's making its way across the border now. I love all the great vids you guys make, and keep track with pot.tv. Y'all sure know how to throw it down in the north.

Enrico

Manufacturer
i just tought i dropped by and say hi i also would like to mention that i read every thread carefully .and one cought my attention( i will give a free adapta bong to the best impersonation of me) and whom ever came up with that idea should run the contest, anyway what i am trying to say is if you organize it i will give the adapta bong away. are you french enough???????

jambandphan03

in flavor country
jam...did you get the 14mm or 18mm?
I ordered the 14mm, just so I have diversity. Hoping at least one of my adapters fit, the ID varies between them, if not, I have high temp silicone too.

**nice contest idea Enrico, I'm glad I went ahead and bought one, I don't think I'd make the best impersonation. :lol: but I'd love to see what other people come up with.

jambandphan03,

Darb

i just tought i dropped by and say hi i also would like to mention that i read every thread carefully .and one cought my attention( i will give a free adapta bong to the best impersonation of me) and whom ever came up with that idea should run the contest, anyway what i am trying to say is if you organize it i will give the adapta bong away. are you french enough???????
Awesome!! Thanks for becoming a part of the thread!

Edit: guess I missed a page. Lol

Darb,

stickstones

Vapor concierge

That may actually motivate me to make one...the last one I did was Nacho Libre with an Ion.

Enchantre

Oil Painter
I took my first hit of the day, and I really needed it since I woke up to a flooded basement.:rant: I dropped.5 in, at around the centre mark on the dial.
Excuse me, Tweek sir... are you using a half a gram, or was that .05, a half a tenth?

Oh, and I hope the basement comes out okay. I remember that one scene in Primeval where there were prehistoric creatures using someone's basement as a portal and flooded it..

VaporEyes

Vaporization Aficionado
Accessory Maker

I'm in!!

VaporEyes,
Reactions: Tweek

Tweek

Excuse me, Tweek sir... are you using a half a gram, or was that .05, a half a tenth?

Oh, and I hope the basement comes out okay. I remember that one scene in Primeval where there were prehistoric creatures using someone's basement as a portal and flooded it..

.05 :spliff: Although, I use way more than that normally. One of the reasons I bought this, was to see if I could stretch my medicine and get everything I need in one punch.

I already have a prehistoric monster living in my basement...my cat. :D

green2brown

A few things while I wait for the Sub to finish its burn off...

1. Definitely give it an ISO clean when you first get it. I was able to wipe quite a bit of stuff off the atomizer, and there's a fair amount still burning off.

2. This thing gets REALLY hot. I know it's been mentioned before, but I of course had to test for myself by touching the heater and yes, it's hot. No joke. If you're typically clumsy once medicated (or sober), then this may not be your safest option.

3. The atomizer expands when heated. As PV explained before, the atomizer fits a bit loose in the joint, but once heated it expands. I just flung the heater to the table trying to remove the atomizer from the joint. It makes a pretty tight fit, so be cautious of that while getting used to pulling it out to clear.

About 10 more minutes before I give it a go! :D

EDIT: Minor problem. The atomizer is stuck in my 65b joint. I guess it expanded a bit too much? :uhoh:

SSVUN~YAH

You Must Unlearn, What You Have Learned...
FYI if you click edit it let's you change or add to your post. You can avoid the dreaded double post that way. Glad your here Enrico!

SSVUN~YAH,
Reactions: Tweek

green2brown

Enrico, wow. Packed .1g and took 2 huge dry rips through my Mobius. Honestly, the 2 smoothest hits that size that I've ever taken. Then I checked my ABV and it was a solid yellow, so I turned the dial up a little and sat down on the sofa while I waited for it to heat up...

I refuse to leave this sofa. And I have shit I gotta do today :doh:

Tweek

Enrico, wow. Packed .1g and took 2 huge dry rips through my Mobius. Honestly, the 2 smoothest hits that size that I've ever taken. Then I checked my ABV and it was a solid yellow, so I turned the dial up a little and sat down on the sofa while I waited for it to heat up...

I refuse to leave this sofa. And I have shit I gotta do today :doh:

Good luck. I had shit to do yesterday too, and ended up hanging out with my sublimator all day. :smug:

PlanetHaze

Don't Vaporize The Planet !, Vaporize Yourself
Retailer
3. The atomizer expands when heated. As PV explained before, the atomizer fits a bit loose in the joint, but once heated it expands. I just flung the heater to the table trying to remove the atomizer from the joint. It makes a pretty tight fit, so be cautious of that while getting used to pulling it out to clear.

About 10 more minutes before I give it a go! :D

EDIT: Minor problem. The atomizer is stuck in my 65b joint. I guess it expanded a bit too much? :uhoh:
To avoid stuck joints, let the Apollo and atomizer heat up together in the stand, then the PTFE joint seal will be fully expanded before putting it in to your water tools joint. No need to push it in, just let it rest in the joint under its own weight, makes a perfect seal.

Looks like we need the Sub "buddy" :) lets you carb with out lifting, and collects the Sub-oil too! Hey PV talk to your glass blowers!!
Hi jambandphan03,
They are already in production planning stage. We need some ideas for the carb placement that will be easy to use without risk of a burn by being too close to the heat injector. All ideas welcome, drawings even better.

Top Bottom