Discontinued The Sublimator

Been Vapin

Fringe Class
Sublimator XLR on sublimator.ca
http://www.sublimator.ca/product.php?id_product=32

Shows a price of 830. Click on it and it says 791 instead.
LbU2Ayu.png

Also here is threaded cap for launchpad setup.
https://www.planetvape.ca/sublimator-base-launcher-oil-catcher.html

Last edited:
Been Vapin,

grokit

well-worn member
In consideration of the removal of the override feature,
it will be very interesting to see if the 2.0 will be wemo compatible.

grokit,

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
He's thought of that @grokit. The controller's designed so that you need to press the dial to turn it back on once it's shut off.

If anything is going to work, it's going to be hacking the controller firmware and finding the value "3600000" and modifying it to a much larger number. I'd need to get my hands on one to know for sure.

Paul 8888

Help my apollo is stuck in the atomizer I was doing dabs with the e nailer and decided to do flowers put the apollo on the hot atomizer turned it on now its stuck

Paul 8888,

SublimatedJ

Scfe FTW
@ Paul 8888 if you look back on page 181 Tommii gives great advice on how to get them apart if you are still having troubles.

SublimatedJ,

Vapodudule

For marketability, hope the official shop upgrades regularly the content (speed, texts, products and images) and opens for us European folks.

No Europe shipping
No PayPal solution

EUROPE DO need SUBSssss! @Enrico @DabDivas keep up good work to provide strong Customer Service, wide and stable production on a sharp online shop.

As a customer ill just need some 2.0 heater device and may be long glass tube. I am not sure ill wait for 220V to come. I always prefer to order from the original shop but if the availability is better from retailers, ill go for it.

I am already in for the MErcury UFO system now and i recently enjoyed the first sublimate drip and double decker! Hot hot, sub reclaimer from PV is lovely glass. As the price is comparable with https://www.planetvape.ca/sublimator-base-launcher-oil-catcher.html glass>>metal
In the ease of use Sub is special vape which needs a station to operate safely. To Frequently manipulate vey hot stuff have to be mastered. I always have a leatherman tool to grab safely.

To stay with personnal though, i do not like timer, operator is the chief of the machine. 24/7 is the option for sub, to go back to him to hit.

I also wait to see the upgrading features and $$conditions for gentle early customers.

Does the upgrade could be the tube for example or just the heater?

Last edited:
Vapodudule,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
@CentiZen -- I will want to have your modded version! I understand shutoff timers, but I despise them. the one hour shutoff was the only thing I did not like about my cloud and at times I would use something else when I wanted something I could leave on all day. my current Sub would be nearly unusable with a one hour shutoff since I don't think it gets to prime temp without 30 minutes of warm up.

@Brayden -- I have been down the early adopter road before and it can suck. I decided a while ago that I wasn't going to go that route again...but then I have to deal with myself and the wait! So I feel you. But how did you end up spending $1200 - $1300 on this thing? Did you get multiple versions or something?

Tweek

@CentiZen -- I will want to have your modded version! I understand shutoff timers, but I despise them. the one hour shutoff was the only thing I did not like about my cloud and at times I would use something else when I wanted something I could leave on all day. my current Sub would be nearly unusable with a one hour shutoff since I don't think it gets to prime temp without 30 minutes of warm up.

@Brayden -- I have been down the early adopter road before and it can suck. I decided a while ago that I wasn't going to go that route again...but then I have to deal with myself and the wait! So I feel you. But how did you end up spending $1200 - $1300 on this thing? Did you get multiple versions or something?

He probably bought one of the kits, and perhaps a few add ons. I purchased the short tube separately, and that brought my purchase close to $800

Brayden

the dank one
I purchased the presale kit for 830$ and the e-nail for 400$. I have learned some good news on my Apollo which sounds cheap to upgrade. The new kit will be another 200-250 or so and the upgrade should b 75 or so to the titanium Apollo. Don't quote me on those figures those are just ballparks I have been told so nobody get too excited. Likely I will not be able upgrade the e-nail is my only concern at this point. I will b surprised if the enail functions Bette for concentrates than the titanium nail. So the e-nail will likely end up being my only downfall and a 400$ lesson for getting too excited. I love my sublimator. Sublimator is doing a much better job of customer service now than before so I give them praise. I apologize for coming off strong initially my friends. Just frustrated about some things.

Been Vapin

Fringe Class
Upgrade your heating device to the XLR 2.0 for 290$ and by returning us your old heating device!! The XLR 2.0 offer a new upgradable and interchangeable heating device with a slick new design. You can see a couple videos about the XLR 2.0 on our youtube channel (link on the top left). We offer 2 years warranty on electronics and 10 years warranty on parts!! You have to provide a proof of purchase if you want to benefit from this offer. We assure you it's really worth it!!!

Wowwwwwwwwww

http://www.sublimator.ca/category.php?id_category=5

Fucked again! Thanks Sublimator!

Fuck that xlr bullshit.

Last edited:

IIIQBIII

Vape Obsessed
Upgrade your heating device to the XLR 2.0 for 290$ and by returning us your old heating device!! The XLR 2.0 offer a new upgradable and interchangeable heating device with a slick new design. You can see a couple videos about the XLR 2.0 on our youtube channel (link on the top left). We offer 2 years warranty on electronics and 10 years warranty on parts!! You have to provide a proof of purchase if you want to benefit from this offer. We assure you it's really worth it!!!

Wowwwwwwwwww

http://www.sublimator.ca/category.php?id_category=5

I'm doing it. I think the newer system is much more refined, and I like that I can buy different heads for different purposes. $290 to me seems like a fair price. Especially if you got heavy use out of the device.

IIIQBIII,

Been Vapin

Fringe Class
Return shipping is about $20. $329.69 for the XLR upgrade shipped. Puts us at around $350 total to upgrade.

So you pay $350 bucks to beta test an upgrade and it could take up to 3 weeks to complete the order.

Awesome deal!

Last edited:

stickstones

Vapor concierge
That's about $100 more than I thought would be tempting, and a little more than half the cost of the original unit. I'll bet that's what it costs to manufacture one.

Monsoon

Ouch. For a trade-in I was expecting it to be more in line with $100 or so plus shipping, I think I'm going to have to think on that and/or wait for reviews.

It's possible PV might have a better offer since they sell them for less, we'll have to wait and see for now. I'm also hoping maybe they'd be able to offer to ship first in exchange for a deposit so people don't have to be without their units.

smokum

I am who I am and your approval isn't needed!
XLR= functional & appearance refined, but the exchange 'deal' :rolleyes: is out of what I deem acceptable value territory to warrant a change up.

My original suits my needs, although now on the archaic side with the new releases options and good looks.... and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't disappointed or feeling a little jilted at the upgrade price-point being one of the initial adapters of the Sub. Almost feel like I was only part of a 'paying' beta tester club to put them on the map... and that makes me sad. But I can't be angry.... my device works as intended & expected.

Your Highness

Cannasseur
It should be like the EVO was during the IGG campaign. Early adopters with proof of purchase should just be allowed to purchase it at that price WHILE keeping our original units. I mean what are they going to do with the used ones that we send in anyway? It would create a lot of good will and positive press for Sublimator... My 2cents...

Top Bottom