Discontinued The Sublimator

NinjaMindTriks

Ninja Vapor Enthusiast
i doo not understand i need an example
An option to just be able to buy the little launch tube that comes with the mercury kit. I own the adapt a bong apollo and would like to be able to purchase options to go with it. I was also wondering when the new heaters started being used? I just received mine a few days ago and I just leave the dial to my optimum temp and it only takes 10 minutes tops to reach it when I start the timer box. Just wanted to say great product Enrico! It really is all that it is hyped up to be. I would love it if you also would design a reclaimer.

NinjaMindTriks

Ninja Vapor Enthusiast
Its good to get some details on "being taken care of" and much appreciated. So if I am following you correctly after the 1 year warranty you will replace the entire "heating wand" for $50 or the heating element only for $30(I understand these are approximates at this point in time)?

Will this be for life or will you only have a certain amount of times you can use this service?

Details would help alleviate the concerns for people who are thinking long term and I think most people are since it is on the higher end of vaporizers.

If my math is correct the heating wand is about $380, for something that price with average use I think most people will expect 3-5 years of useful life from it. The one year warranty is kind of concerning since the price tag is so high, at least thats my two pennies.
Enrico said earlier in the thread that the units with timers had 2 year warranty on the heating unit.

NinjaMindTriks,

eLiguL

Good to know, ive just been going off of the info on Planetvapes website and they all say 1 year. Do you happen to have a link of this timered unit? I cant seem to find anything that says any of the units offered on PV are timered.

eLiguL,

Enrico

Manufacturer
Its good to get some details on "being taken care of" and much appreciated. So if I am following you correctly after the 1 year warranty you will replace the entire "heating wand" for $50 or the heating element only for $30?

Will this be for life or will you only have a certain amount of times you can use this service?

Details would help alleviate the concerns for people who are thinking long term and I think most people are since it is on the higher end of vaporizers.

If my math is correct the heating wand is about $380, for something that price with average use I think most people will expect 3-5 years of useful life from it. The one year warranty is kind of concerning since the price tag is so high, at least thats my two pennies.

every account will be treated differently on the use of the owner,if you missuse your unit it will break more often i have the same heating element on mine for almost 2 years ,if you bye the appollo to dab all the time ... it was not concieve to be at dab temperature all day long,it is a flower unit that you can dab on ...the ti hammer nail is tho it runs at much higher temperature

but i builive you will be better of with the campground unit for you are looking for the impossible to deliver warranttys my friend .i am out of here

sorry made a mistake 40$ element repair 75 new wand sorry for the mispost all apologies friends

Last edited:

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
was reeally happy w/ the origianl amounts for repair. shut UP eLiguL :rolleyes:;)!

$50 for complete replacement is NOT unreasonable, nor was the $30 for just the heating wand. it IS concerning that moments later that price jumps?!? when will it arbitrarily jump again? that is the kind of stuff that concerns me. the increased price isn't really that big of a deal, but we all bought ours with a $30 heating element charge as part of our warranty. not trying to complain (again), just expressing my concerns.

NinjaMindTriks

Ninja Vapor Enthusiast
Good to know, ive just been going off of the info on Planetvapes website and they all say 1 year. Do you happen to have a link of this timered unit? I cant seem to find anything that says any of the units offered on PV are timered.
All of the subs now have a timer box in the cord. It has a 30,15,10,5 minute and off button and the wheel to control the temp. There are pictures of it earlier on in the thread. You can override the timer by holding the 30 minute button in until the light at the bottom turns orange, but Enrico does not recommend it. I was going by what Enrico said earlier in the thread about the timer units having the 2 year warranty. In the start none of the subs had timers.

NinjaMindTriks,
Reactions: eLiguL

eLiguL

every account will be treated differently on the use of the owner,if you missuse your unit it will break more often i have the same heating element on mine for almost 2 years ,if you bye the appollo to dab all the time ... it was not concieve to be at dab temperature all day long,it is a flower unit that you can dab on ...the ti hammer nail is tho it runs at much higher temperature

but i builive you will be better of with the campground unit for you are looking for the impossible to deliver warranttys my friend .i am out of here

sorry made a mistake 40$ element repair 75 new wand sorry for the mispost all apologies friends

Understood and agreed if you misuse your unit it would void your warranty. Also agreed that the UFO kit would be best suited for me. I have a Steinel heatgun collecting dust that I intend to use with the UFO kit.

Just curious but what is the expected life of the heating element under normal usage?

eLiguL,

NinjaMindTriks

Ninja Vapor Enthusiast
was reeally happy w/ the origianl amounts for repair. shut UP eLiguL :rolleyes:;)!

$50 for complete replacement is NOT unreasonable, nor was the $30 for just the heating wand. it IS concerning that moments later that price jumps?!? when will it arbitrarily jump again? that is the kind of stuff that concerns me. the increased price isn't really that big of a deal, but we all bought ours with a $30 heating element charge as part of our warranty. not trying to complain (again), just expressing my concerns.
I don't think that the price is unreasonable, but the paying to ship the unit to canada and back would cost me just as much from the states. :(

NinjaMindTriks,
Reactions: CG420

Enrico

Manufacturer
squee! i am sorry for ur loss mma, but i gained and couldn't be happier.
thanks to g2b i am now joining the club. no timer and a kill-a-watt as well
finally took the plunge
squee! i am sorry for ur loss mma, but i gained and couldn't be happier.
thanks to g2b i am now joining the club. no timer and a kill-a-watt as well
finally took the plunge
It ain't over till it's over! ;)

But for me it's over. :cry:

Bob, I want visitation rights.
@ tweek
lol, i'll leave it to mma to let out on the details if he wants.
no foul play was involved tho i swear ;)
would i threaten a guy that big?

@ g2b, anytime brother. hit me up if ur out west for sure

dear Bob considering that the warranty isn't transferable,it leaves me uneasy that you worry soo much about it sir,
but no worries even if you are not the original owner i will work somting out for you as i stated in my last post (each case differently u should be happy rob :)

Last edited:

grokit

well-worn member
An option to just be able to buy the little launch tube that comes with the mercury kit. I own the adapt a bong apollo and would like to be able to purchase options to go with it. I was also wondering when the new heaters started being used? I just received mine a few days ago and I just leave the dial to my optimum temp and it only takes 10 minutes tops to reach it when I start the timer box. Just wanted to say great product Enrico! It really is all that it is hyped up to be. I would love it if you also would design a reclaimer.

I just want the smaller plastic tube, I have the launchpad already from the se kit so I hope the smaller cylinder will also be available separately as well.

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
dear bob considering that the warranty isn't transferable,it leaves me uneasy that you worry soo much about it sir,
but no worries ROB even you are not the original owner i will work somting out for you as i stated in my last post (each case differently u should be happy rob :)
i am NOT so worried, my man. i actually have said repeatedly that i was ok with it, until you changed it. maybe you are mistaking me for someone else?
i was actually explicitly told NOT to mention that mine was getting taken care of sans payment, so i didn't. that does not however diminish my concern for others or for clarity or changing prices. if you want to rescind that offer due to me voicing my concern for changing prices, feel free. but do not take it as being ungrateful. you'll find i have a reputation on here for not giving my favorite vapes or their manufacturers any special treatment when i think they are being unfair/ making bad business choices/ etc....

you'll also find that i highly praise them and try to help others enjoy their product more.
if you noticed i am also the guy who just said that your warranty was more than fair and that the OTHER member was asking for too much/ taking it too far.

I don't think that the price is unreasonable, but the paying to ship the unit to canada and back would cost me just as much from the states. :(

i also have to do this so even tho my replacement is free it will cost me $30 to ship it to myself, plus what i have to pay to ship it there. which is why i thought the original number was fair (even tho i didn't have to pay it this round).

case by case basis (partiality) , not designed to dab all day (was never mentioned, plus i didn't run it at dab temp, would even cut it down to 20w during the lulls), and randomly upping the price when a thread member who doesn't own one complains. those things would concern me if i wasn't already in the deep end. (and the upped price does as i will be needing replacements eventually anyways.

i love this thing man, and you know what they say about how you treat the ones you love... it truly beats all in terms of function and efficiency and as i said, i do think the original warranty was fair and if you REALLY need to up the price due to the cost of business, i think we would understand, but it is hard for some people to hear that their $500 vape will possibly need replacing within the year, even w/ free replacements. some it is the cost due to shipping and some it's the wait without their medication device.

thanks for listening and please know that all was said with all respect due.

peace

bob

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
I would love to just be able to buy a cap and tube to fit on my own water tube! I will have to make my own ghetto rigged one in the meantime to try it out.
i got a rubber stopper (someone posted a link http://www.hometrainingtools.com/search.asp?t=ss&c=&ss=rubber+stopper&start=8)

that fit my top. add a glass tube and some rubber tubing (also available on site) and you are good to go. have one in the top of my double hc turbine tube. whole setup is less than $10 before shipping

CG420

Over the horizon u can see the edges of the Earth
Any possibilities that we can get RMAs in the emails?

CG420,

theblindowl

on the road again
Hello all. I think i might of been one of the first to have heating problem, or maybe Tommii beat me to it, not sure :) I left it on 24/7 often very high for epic dab sessions, at around 40-45w for hours and hours. Like Enrico said the apollo is a flower machine that you can dab with, not to be used exclusively for dabbing. Lesson learned here. But just to reassure everyone, planetvape was great with the rma and had my replacement to me very quickly. Im already back subbin! So dont worry too much, PV and Enrico are both the real deal and care for their customers and they will take care of you! heres a pic of my setup. Amorphous glass 18mm dewar bub with the megashot double bowl from pv and the MFLB whip.

Av7yIw3.jpg

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
Hello all. I think i might of been one of the first to have heating problem, or maybe Tommii beat me to it, not sure :) I left it on 24/7 often very high for epic dab sessions, at around 40-45w for hours and hours. Like Enrico said the apollo is a flower machine that you can dab with, not to be used exclusively for dabbing. Lesson learned here. But just to reassure everyone, planetvape was great with the rma and had my replacement to me very quickly. Im already back subbin! So dont worry too much, PV and Enrico are both the real deal and care for their customers and they will take care of you!

nice! expected no less! thanks for the reassurance!

CheeseSandwich

I posted this in the cheap bubblers thread but ill post it here for all you subbers too.

this little thing fucking rocks! Its was dirt cheap, it hits awesome, its much better quality than I had anticipated. As long as you keep both handles towards the back it sits very stable.

http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/CLEAR-GLASS-ASH-CATCHER-Free-shipping/705605_1221046578.html

I also bought this one :

www.aliexpress.com/item/Clear-glass-Ash-Catcher-10-inch-glass-on-glass-bubbler-Free-shipping

/1209616047.html

The atomizer down stem is a little too long to fit in properly, but with an extension maletofemale it should be good to good. Its was $30 usd shipped for both, a steallllll folks.They are slight more $$$ now tho. Regardless of being Chinese glass they are both very good quality.

NinjaMindTriks

Ninja Vapor Enthusiast
I posted this in the cheap bubblers thread but ill post it here for all you subbers too.

this little thing fucking rocks! Its was dirt cheap, it hits awesome, its much better quality than I had anticipated. As long as you keep both handles towards the back it sits very stable.

http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/CLEAR-GLASS-ASH-CATCHER-Free-shipping/705605_1221046578.html

I also bought this one :

www.aliexpress.com/item/Clear-glass-Ash-Catcher-10-inch-glass-on-glass-bubbler-Free-shipping

/1209616047.html

The atomizer down stem is a little too long to fit in properly, but with an extension maletofemale it should be good to good. Its was $30 usd shipped for both, a steallllll folks.They are slight more $$$ now tho. Regardless of being Chinese glass they are both very good quality.
That is an awesome price. It looks like you would have to use it dry or the water line would come about a 1/3 way up the atomizer.

NinjaMindTriks,

PlanetHaze

Don't Vaporize The Planet !, Vaporize Yourself
Retailer
poutine |po͞oˈtēn|noun
Canadiana dish of French fries topped with cheese curds and gravy.

whaaat
Oh yeah, it might not sound appealing, but it is the best dish to have after a Sub session, tons of calories, but is it ever good mmmm.
Cheese Curds are a Quebec specialty. A lot of places advertise poutine, but they don't use real cheese curds, just not the same, need the real Quebec Cheese Curds.

Top Bottom