Discontinued The Sublimator

2clicker

Observer
damn i wish i could join the club. i dont have time or space for a desktop such as this, but im trying to convince a friend of mine to get one. :rockon:

cant wait to try it.

JCat

Accessory Maker
subbers subbers no worries we are a tight subculture. i will take care of the broken(the slowdown heater) unit no questions ask just use em as much as you can as long as they work. then send them back for a new one (only the appollo)ask planet vape there procedure of exchange and i will make new units available for them at all times .i will take care of all my subbeners, no one left behind

do not send your unit if it works or for eany other reason we will inspect every appollo carefully for validation of thermal heat reduction
Outstanding! Really stepping up on this one Enrico ... thanks for the clarification on that ... I knew you would :) Really nice when a vendor stands by their product ... really makes you want to continue to support that vendor (ie. it's not only the right thing to do ... it's also generally good business!)

JCat

Accessory Maker
sounds horrible... :cool:
Starting to run out of reasons to justify any more purchases either to myself or my wife! Also can't afford any more unless I sell some existing ones :) First World problems though man ... gotta' agree ... but I do work a lot so this is one of my few hobbies (also playing music) that keeps me sane.

I love Enrico.

I love the Sublimator.

I love Marijuana.
Ditto! Made me smile with this one Hassan :)

CG420

Over the horizon u can see the edges of the Earth
Dude that's love, thank you Enrico. You know why I like you so much because I had some kind of vision this crazy product was gonna be made. it is brilliant such a great inventor and even taking care of his customers the RIGHT way. I will have to upgrade to Ti apollo when it comes just hope there is a way for future upgrades. Unless you guys plan to have the unit sold as a kit then I might be on the fence about it. Definitely gonna add it to my wish list though haha. SUBCULTURE ROCKS!

CG420,

Oscar_Milde

Forum Crawler
I have a question for UFO kit owners, how long do you need to heat the unit up with a torch for before use? Have read a few posts on the topic but they are somewhat conflicting..

Oscar_Milde,

mmafighterthe25

subbers subbers no worries we are a tight subculture. i will take care of the broken(the slowdown heater) unit no questions ask just use em as much as you can as long as they work. then send them back for a new one (only the appollo)ask planet vape there procedure of exchange and i will make new units available for them at all times .i will take care of all my subbeners, no one left behind

do not send your unit if it works or for eany other reason we will inspect every appollo carefully for validation of thermal heat reduction in order to minimize future problems

Thats why sads me sublimator is losing watts. I own like 6 vaporizers an sublimator is king, nothing is better cloud is close but sublimator cause extract everything one shot its amazing

mmafighterthe25,

Enrico

Manufacturer
Thats why sads me sublimator is losing watts. I own like 6 vaporizers an sublimator is king, nothing is better cloud is close but sublimator cause extract everything one shot its amazing
we will ajust to your case if it happens ... but i am sure it still work very good ,variation may occurs but the units remains functional .

I have a question for UFO kit owners, how long do you need to heat the unit up with a torch for before use? Have read a few posts on the topic but they are somewhat conflicting..
the most important is the initial warm up a good 2 minute then after 10 20 sec it depend on the size of the torch bigger the better

Last edited by a moderator:

Oscar_Milde

Forum Crawler
Thanks for the speedy reply Enrico! So I will need to torch it constantly for about 2 minutes? How long does it stay hot for? :D

Oscar_Milde,

deadheadbill

I can see clearly now the smoke is gone...
I thought you guys might be interested in this piece I just got. Just the reclaim buddy in the pic. I'm not using it for the sub(I don't have one yet). Pm me for details if interested.

I won't have it till next week, at which time I give my opinion on it.

1236782_220334901464206_1807308278_n.jpg

Rastclutt

I started noticing a drop in my apollo's heating ability. I only pull 56 watts now instead of 61 when I first got it. I have a timer model and try and turn it off as much as possible, but after two months of use it has already decreased 5 watts. I guess I will wait until it drops below my 40 watt spot and send it in to get replaced since it is under warranty.

How many other people are having this problem? I know a few others have mentioned it, I wonder if the titanium version will be better at preventing this.

Thing I have noticed is that the max watts tends to vary throughout the day and also depends on the electrical load. Mine varies from 60watts at night when loads are low to 55watts daytime when I have multiple appliances on and running.

I tried the PV solo stem screen in the sub atomizer & it's a perfect fit. The fine or extra fine PV sub screens work great with a bit of trimming on the lower part of the atomizer & the solo screen on the upper ledge...

mod note: Please avoid back-to-back posts, use Edit instead. Two posts merged.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rastclutt,

NinjaMindTriks

Ninja Vapor Enthusiast
So I purchased a watt tester, this one http://www.amazon.com/Reliance-Controls-THP103-Generator-Appliance/dp/B000G7TKCG because it was at a store locally and after plugging my sub into it, it will not even get hot enough to properly vape the material. It shows that it pulls 78 watts max and it still is not hot enough on max with that wattage. Makes me wonder if the testers are what are causing the heaters to be loosing power? P.S. I just saw on amazon where it says "Accurate digital readout from 1 to 15 amps and 125 to 1875 watts" so maybe that could be a contributing factor.

Last edited:
NinjaMindTriks,

JPB

Yes when mine dies ill get new heater, new model, keep rest in use. Then is when, till then I not care, got this sub and happy. Minivap is my out about man, he will help take up slack if sub stops getting hot enough. This sub is new as I said it will stabilise in reliability. Enrico has put more into vaporisation and atomising process, not yet into how durable his chosen heater element is.. I guess he's looking for what releases meds best, then he'll make em bullet proof. Tell me if I'm wrong ok Enrico. You make an awesome unit, fine idea, it's ground breaking. Like minivap and Mflb. These vapes will hold out well against future ideas.. Because they release meds well. That is all we care for at the end. Good efficient use of meds. The sub does that and goes the extra mile... Oil out at end.

JPB,

Rastclutt

So I purchased a watt tester, this one http://www.amazon.com/Reliance-Controls-THP103-Generator-Appliance/dp/B000G7TKCG because it was at a store locally and after plugging my sub into it, it will not even get hot enough to properly vape the material. It shows that it pulls 78 watts max and it still is not hot enough on max with that wattage. Makes me wonder if the testers are what are causing the heaters to be loosing power? P.S. I just saw on amazon where it says "Accurate digital readout from 1 to 15 amps and 125 to 1875 watts" so maybe that could be a contributing factor.

The sub only uses 60 watts max... I think you need something more sensitive... like a kill-a-watt.

Rastclutt,

CG420

I just got the Sublimator. Csn someone teach me right now how to work this thing. I dont know when it is hot or not yet. Turned the dial all the way up to heat right now.

CG420,

CG420

thats it? i dont have a kill a watt reader and i just cranked the dial all the way up passed the click.

CG420,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Back off of max temp by 1/4 turn and give it a try. Move up or down from there. Mark your sweet spot when you find it for future reference.

Enjoy!

:peace:

Top Bottom