Discontinued The RBT Milaana (unregulated single 18650)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WakeAndVape

VapeLife X
*some sarcasm ahead*
People used to bash my torch usage when I started dabbing concentrates years ago...

Now everyone dabs...even the people that were talking shit. (Not so 'crackish' anymore eh?)

And I use my flame powered vapes outside the house, the vapman is the perfect flame powered portable and I have used it in plenty of situations.

I once had someone ask me if I was able to smoke Crack on my ecig coil...I got offended, how the fuck would I know? I have never had an interest in ingesting cocaine through my nose or lungs!

I used to bash the flame powered vapes like some ::cough:: @KeroZen ::cough:: until I tried one...that shit changed my whole perspective and I actually prefer my flame powered vapes because they have the versatility claimed to be in the milaana.

I am looking forward to the free hand though, to free the middle finger to flash at anyone who doesn't like what I'm doing!

But I'm a trendsetter...lol, I am the only one I know that vapes on a regular basis and muthafuckas is scared of me :evil:

@KeroZen...you seem pretty rational, anytime your ready to enter the darkside, let me know...maybe vapman can pay you a visit. :leaf:

...now where the hell is my milaana...

slatihe

Did you get yours today?

Yesterday yes. Like couple min right after posting I was sad it wouldn't be here for the weekend and no feed back, UPS man knocks on the door! :doh: Lol. :rofl::lmao:

Timing couldn't have been much better! Felt a wee bit foolish! A bit drool :drool:. Then immediately :whoa: + :freak:. Finished by :love:.

Now gotta run out to find adapters for :science:.

Yay, yes, :nod::clap::nod: , yay.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Just for a little fun, here are the kids together. And, BTW...

Milaana, I dub thee Bam Bam. Venus and Bam Bam, long may you wave...

E4MM1YX.jpg

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
That looks pretty nice! :)
What kinda liquid have you put in it? It looks reddish..?
Martini vaper? :D
Sorry, almost missed this. PPN is correct, that is Botanic Choice Cranberry extract. It really does a remarkable job of keeping the glass clean. I DO get a hint of the smell or taste occasionally, but I don't notice it. And when rinsing the piece with hot water (all I usually need to do cause of the CE) the smell of the cannabis is very strong and no cranberry smell is noticed.
http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/rezblock-cranberry-extract.8060/
@cybrguy how do you fire both at the same time
I haven't really tried it, but I suppose I could do it if I really wanted to. One hand on each device. But to be honest, why? Either one by itself can pretty well knock me down... :)

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Hey guys, just wanted to let you know I heard from RBT no international orders have shipped yet, so that would explain seemingly out of order shipping, and don't worry you may well still be contacted then (we'll see). He also told me he is working on instructions and a tutorial video for the web, will fulfill all orders by the end of next week or the one after it seems, and he has more refunds to fulfill this weekend too

fluffhead

Recovering Idealist
Hey guys, just wanted to let you know I heard from RBT no international orders have shipped yet, so that would explain seemingly out of order shipping, and don't worry you may well still be contacted then (we'll see). He also told me he is working on instructions and a tutorial video for the web, will fulfill all orders by the end of next week or the one after it seems, and he has more refunds to fulfill this weekend too
This sucks for those of us who ordered early but live outside the US. Also, in a previous message you said that he told you some went overseas already but now he says no international orders have shipped yet.

Has RBT actually responded to anyone who contacted him through his website? I've sent multiple messages about changing my order with no reply.

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped

Good to hear! I'd think the tutorial should be pretty simple. Insert a charged battery, suck some medium grind material into your screened mouthpiece, mate with MI, hold the button for 3-5 seconds, draw while feathering the battery and prepare to be vaped!

I've been going with a 4 second heat up before hitting, then draw for a few seconds before I start feathering the button. I'd say about 2-3 seconds on, one off, repeat. Mostly I use the heat coming out as my guide. This is producing nice medium vapor - not too thin, not too dense - just perfect IMO.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Does it fit in the 18650 case?
The length just fits one of my 2 battery cases, but the joint itself is just a tiny bit too wide to close the case. Another battery case might work OK. Great idea, tho.

Added: Actually if you cut out the supports that hold the battery from moving around in the case it might fit OK. So you could have 1 battery and the stem in it. I have a couple of these cases so I may try it if I can find something to cut the plastic...

Last edited:
I love that short stem. I don't have one that short. Does it fit in the 18650 case? Whenever RBT gets caught up i totally want a few more stems that size.

Is it really so dry you have to go weeks? Wow. That's like a bummer man. Sorry Dude.

It fits perfectly length-wise, but the GonG end is just a bit too fat to close the case. I'll come up with a solution, though.

Yeah, man, it's like the perfect storm. My contact recently moved, and my own supply is still maturing. I'm certain it's not dry around here -- just is for me. Having a little pity party over here. lol. I'll be flush soon, but the waiting is the hardest part.

Edit: I see cybrguy found the same results with the battery cases. So close yet so far!

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
Ok Newbies. Here is some tips.

Keep the bowl size small and keep that screen (basket style) very close to the tip. I like to insert a second screen dome sided to catch anything that goes through. You can add a little hemp fiber between if you wish. I use a chopstick.

Keep those screens cleaned. Torch or soak in ISO daily. Performance is greatly effected by dirty screens.

With Mi i like nug chunks on a fresh battery and ground material with a depleted battery.

Feather that button on a full battery. Use your senses to feel the heat.

Have fun. Cheers all.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
This sucks for those of us who ordered early but live outside the US. Also, in a previous message you said that he told you some went overseas already but now he says no international orders have shipped yet.

Has RBT actually responded to anyone who contacted him through his website? I've sent multiple messages about changing my order with no reply.

Yeah, maybe I misinterpreted that, remember I am no rep, so can't take my words as gospel unfortunately. He still plans to get em all out very soon, I guess those just take longer. I think he will catch up on correspondence eventually too, sounds like he is aware but swamped to me.

Good to hear! I'd think the tutorial should be pretty simple. Insert a charged battery, suck some medium grind material into your screened mouthpiece, mate with MI, hold the button for 3-5 seconds, draw while feathering the battery and prepare to be vaped!

I've been going with a 4 second heat up before hitting, then draw for a few seconds before I start feathering the button. I'd say about 2-3 seconds on, one off, repeat. Mostly I use the heat coming out as my guide. This is producing nice medium vapor - not too thin, not too dense - just perfect IMO.

Preheat even on a fresh battery? Try drawing immediately, but doing so slowly at first and then speeding up as the heater rises in temp. I only preheat a few seconds on a weak battery, but I also do not feather or pulse the button at all really.

I love that short stem. I don't have one that short. Does it fit in the 18650 case? Whenever RBT gets caught up i totally want a few more stems that size.

Is it really so dry you have to go weeks? Wow. That's like a bummer man. Sorry Dude.

I think we'll be short stems eventually Krazy, RBT knows we need em. I thought @MrPeanut said it fit closed in the case though? Oh well still small and easier to stow regardless.

Ok Newbies. Here is some tips.

Keep the bowl size small and keep that screen (basket style) very close to the tip. I like to insert a second screen dome sided to catch anything that goes through. You can add a little hemp fiber between if you wish. I use a chopstick.

Keep those screens cleaned. Torch or soak in ISO daily. Performance is greatly effected by dirty screens.

With Mi i like nug chunks on a fresh battery and ground material with a depleted battery.

Feather that button on a full battery. Use your senses to feel the heat.

Have fun. Cheers all.

Wow daily screen cleaning? I guess if you only have a couple, but unusually go a week or so, might clean with a steel Indica brush, or even a qtip iso swab in the bowl can work well basket screen style, then I do a full clean soaking screens and wash stems. Of course I have 2-3 stems I've been rotating mostly (I do have more) and even more screens so sometimes I swap the screen before cleaning the stem and then clean several at once later. But yes clean screen to keep airflow, when it gets worse and worse that's how you know you need to clean it. I also have always been using a medium grind for every bowl, various blends or pure strains, just easier to grind up a bunch at once to use for a while. Just a few more tips from another perspective! We do both have betas

The length just fits one of my 2 battery cases, but the joint itself is just a tiny bit too wide to close the case. Another battery case might work OK. Great idea, tho.

Added: Actually if you cut out the supports that hold the battery from moving around in the case it might fit OK. So you could have 1 battery and the stem in it. I have a couple of these cases so I may try it if I can find something to cut the plastic...
This is what I use. Milaana in one pocket, stem/battery in modified battery case in the other. RBT had previously mentioned wanting the shorty to fit in a case. I don't own any it would fit in with no modding, so I just cut all the battery braces inside my cheapest case down a bit with a pocket knife.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
This is what I use. Milaana in one pocket, stem/battery in modified battery case in the other. RBT had previously mentioned wanting the shorty to fit in a case. I don't own any it would fit in with no modding, so I just cut all the battery braces inside my cheapest case down a bit with a pocket knife.
Heh heh. Yeah, I'm sure to cut myself if I use a pocket knife. I have been looking around for a pliers ish thing with a cutter at the end, but I don't seem to have one. Thought I did. Tinsnips is too big.

I'll figure it out...

HellsWindStaff

Dharma Initiate
Glad to see all these happy users, truthfully glad ya'll enjoying it.....from the info I gathered I wouldn't leave the milanna or Zion on a water pipe unsupported....just think you are risking breaking the glass in unit but I could be totally wrong on that, I tend to always have a hand on anything when I invert it on glass just to keep it steady

Very much looking forward to the further reviews and I will be very much interested in seeing all the new users experiences in a month and how it fits into their respective rotations. Glad to see people are having fun with it :)

To anyone having issues, I don't have a milanna but if you inhale faster it cools the heater faster.... Just principle. I reckon you could probably rip the button and rip it with good results, if you don't overpack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom