Discontinued The RBT Milaana (unregulated single 18650)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cl4ud3

Have any of you tried using a Cloud Evo ELB inside your glass stem instead of using a screen and packing the stem directly?

I really want to try it but the ELBs dont fit into any of the 18/19mm stems I have for the Milaana. I have an 18/19mm male to male adapter that the ELB does fit into (and also fits the milaana 19/22 us joints) but sadly it is at a friend's house and I cannot get it from him until next week.

My other idea would be try use very fine grit sandpaper and sand the inside of a mouthpiece down a millimeter or two since the ELB is very close to fitting.

Anyway, has anyone tried a Cloud Evo ELB with the Milaana? What do you guys think of the idea? I'm looking forward to trying!
I'm not 100% up on everything as I've only had mine a few weeks, and had a lot to read here, but I believe the ELB or any other mod is ok as long as the stem has been trimmed. The stock glass paired with an ELB, either top hat or stem, could cause extra pressure on the heater screen and is discouraged as it could cause damage.

Short answer don't do it unless you have modified glass :)

david8613

Any black friday sales on milaana? I also have a question, how do you control temperature? Im new to vaping herbs, so please excuse me. Currently using a cheapy hebe titan 2 to get feet wet, but looking into an upgrade. Im also checking out vacap, and some others.

beiberhole69

Sexual Maven
Any black friday sales on milaana? I also have a question, how do you control temperature? Im new to vaping herbs, so please excuse me. Currently using a cheapy hebe titan 2 to get feet wet, but looking into an upgrade. Im also checking out vacap, and some others.

you control temperature by how long you press the button and your draw speed. No way to really be accurate to degrees. Just have to go by feel.

Naes

@Naes this is what I use:

This way you can control how much weed you use and still keep it as close to the heater as possible without weed falling on it.

If you just use an ELB it doesn't work as good, IME flowers packed work best on this vape.

Thanks for the reply, I was worried about the lid of the ELB moving the herb too far away from the heater as you said.

I just figured using ELBs would be easy and have never seen anyone mention it. I will still try when I get my 18mm male to male adapter to see how my experience goes but I imagine you guys are right that it wont be ideal.

Naes,

vapen00b

Many vapes & accessories. Always happy to help
Well I just got home from a little vacation -I left my Mi at home so I could test out a new vape. Vape was great, but I'm very happy to be home with my Milaana.

Which one did you test?:)

vapen00b,
Reactions: GetLeft

cannabis.pro

aka 420EDC
Accessory Maker
420EDC is having a 10% off sale sitewide. Use Code at checkout to save 10%: Cyber10

Edit: Sale ends midnight 12/4

Last edited:

Vape Dr.

Quick video of what I'm trying to do to one of my Milaanas. :D

This is my first time trying Lichtenberg wood burning. It is very fun, very dangerous, and very unpredictable as to where the burn will travel.:hmm:

Much more experimenting must be done!!!:science:

Ignore my neighbor in the background. He just vaped some Master P and is a lightweight LOL.:razz::rofl::razz:

I have a feeling doing this will fry everything inside....:cuss:

I hope I can get a gutted Milaana from Ryan, burn it, then have him put the electronics in it.:nod:

HellsWindStaff

Dharma Initiate
Quick video of what I'm trying to do to one of my Milaanas. :D

This is my first time trying Lichtenberg wood burning. It is very fun, very dangerous, and very unpredictable as to where the burn will travel.:hmm:

Much more experimenting must be done!!!:science:

Ignore my neighbor in the background. He just vaped some Master P and is a lightweight LOL.:razz::rofl::razz:

I have a feeling doing this will fry everything inside....:cuss:

I hope I can get a gutted Milaana from Ryan, burn it, then have him put the electronics in it.:nod:

Fucking cool yinz! :D

Balling tho seriously that looks awesome

GetLeft

@DDave 's mod kit comes with a cooling tech (hydro tube) feature. I think @AJS has a video using it somewhere not too far above (though I can't recall if he put H2O in it -- a little risky allowing water to hover above the heater...).

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Does anyone here used the PV special mouthpiece and screens?

Anyone who could take a picture would be doing me great favor.

There are pictures somewhere in here if you try searching, I know @Bravesst posted one

Is there a hydro tube that fits the Milaana out there?

Any will, what you need is a male to male adapter that fits, then any 14mm female or 18mm female hydratube (I have one of each)

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
Here's my GonGs from planetvape these are the vortex GonGs. I've posted this before. I like them as well as using them as a mouthpiece. They have the basket screens.
FfIuriT.jpg

Alsolutely love my Mi an awesome portable. Thanks for all the little tidbits of info in this thread. I've been doing my homework. Last night I was using a strain called Mendo Blue Dream it had awesome vapor flavor. It's all in the control of the trigger.

Last edited:

AJS

Calm Consistency
a little risky allowing water to hover above the heater...).
You call it risky ... I call it innovative. Hahaha.

I tilted it every which way and did tons of tests to ensure it didn't leak, including leaving it filled in every direction for hours to see if anything slowly seeped.

Other glass may vary, haha, but I trust the one that I got completely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom