Discontinued The RBT Milaana (unregulated single 18650)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cannabis.pro

aka 420EDC
Accessory Maker
Yeah I wish I could but the M2M is smallest at the tips. Widens twords the middle? So if it's close to the edge and you tap it the wrong way everything just falls into the stem . Eq buckets are loose in it and I would sand it down to fit the 22mm length but it wouldn't help much since they aren't a tight fit to begin with and the stem is wider twords the middle

Maybe it's a defect?
Hey @elykpeace it's not a defect. I check the glass to be to specification before it ships. Those M2M are designed to be used with the TopHat. So you have two glass screens holding material in the subchamber and a fine grind is not recommended. I'm sorry this isn't working for you, many folks on here make their own screens or have solutions they come up with. For all the folks that have bought the TopHats and the GonGs, there have not been any complaints other than the initial batch which did have some minor defects I was actually able to repair.

If you want to clean that piece out and return it, I'd be happy to refund you.

elykpeace

exVASted
Hey @elykpeace it's not a defect. I check the glass to be to specification before it ships. Those M2M are designed to be used with the TopHat. So you have two glass screens holding material in the subchamber and a fine grind is not recommended. I'm sorry this isn't working for you, many folks on here make their own screens or have solutions they come up with. For all the folks that have bought the TopHats and the GonGs, there have not been any complaints other than the initial batch which did have some minor defects I was actually able to repair.

I'm not trying to be a douche. I didn't want to have to bother you about it but I'll shoot ya a message

Cl4ud3

I have this M2M with the tophat system and it's my go to setup on glass. I have stuck a screen in the top hat but the design and principle is flawless. It's a shame it didn't work with @elykpeace :(

cannabis.pro

aka 420EDC
Accessory Maker
I have this M2M with the tophat system and it's my go to setup on glass. I have stuck a screen in the top hat but the design and principle is flawless. It's a shame it didn't work with @elykpeace :(
It's not that it didn't work. Only had half the pieces to the puzzle. It's like trying to shoot a gun without a shell casing for the bullet and gun powder.

AJS

Calm Consistency
Decided to do a real chill, moderate temp, stirless sesh yesterday. Look how even the abv is despite never stirring. Flavor awesome all the way through. Proper unique yields experiences better than you can imagine.

xrXrFQe.jpg

of9HiNg.jpg

BroodVape

Decided to do a real chill, moderate temp, stirless sesh yesterday. Look how even the abv is despite never stirring. Flavor awesome all the way through. Proper unique yields experiences better than you can imagine.

xrXrFQe.jpg

of9HiNg.jpg
I haven't been stirring at all, I just rotate it about 30° clockwise every hit or two. Perfect distribution :D

Maybe if I packed less in there it'd obviate the need for turning it, too.

Alegre

Pobre payaso
Received my 14mm mod from @DDave and I got to say that I love this thing! Definitely a microdoser!

It adds a little draw restriction due to the smaller stem size but I'm actually enjoying it. I find the milaana 18mm stem to be too open for me.

Here's a couple pics of the 14mm Ddave mod with reducer and basket screen. OEM Milaana 18mm stem on the side for comparison.

DdwgqPX.jpg

5GgAVoo.jpg

vapen00b

Many vapes & accessories. Always happy to help
Received my 14mm mod from @DDave and I got to say that I love this thing! Definitely a microdoser!

It adds a little draw restriction due to the smaller stem size but I'm actually enjoying it. I find the milaana 18mm stem to be too open for me.

Here's a couple pics of the 14mm Ddave mod with reducer and basket screen. OEM Milaana 18mm stem on the side for comparison.

DdwgqPX.jpg

5GgAVoo.jpg

Nice pics and setup man! :)

About the draw restriction: you could add some hemp fiber behind the 18mm screen that will - depending on the thickness of the fiber layer - add some good amount of restriction, as well as catch the small particulates and make for a great reclaimer. Just push that fiber out when too clogged (you'll notice that from the airflow and performance) and put it in the stem. Press that button und be amazed by the dense clouds! All winners :)

AJS

Calm Consistency
Decided to use the Milaana through water because it's been a while, and I made a vid of the process. Got so intoxicatingly stoned I couldn't even upload it. The Milaana signature is just so much deeper than my other vapes ... it's ridiculous. It's dangerous.

The Milaana doesn't milk as thick as my Solo 2 because of the airflow, and recently I've been wanting to watch that milk. Despite this, Milaana is just so much vapor pouring through behind that heavy airflow, and the flavor is phenomenal. I'm gunna be whipping out the Milaana through water way more now .. idk why I ever stopped. Probably because it was too intoxicatingly 'damn.'

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
^ +10!!!! And some days, like today, some of us don't get shit done! Kind of makes me feel a little bad, but we all know the best cure for that, right? At least I got a good 10 - 15 posts on FC in, and some good "practice" with a few of my favorite vapes. But, tomorrow.... :razz:

@AJS , we can wait to see the vid. You know you can slow up airflow and get more vapor in the can using 14mm adapter, right? I am sure you do. Think I learned how to do this watching your vids!

AJS

Calm Consistency
Don't beat yourself up about the video @AJS.
It's hard to believe we get anything done.
Too good man!

we can wait to see the vid. You know you can slow up airflow and get more vapor in the can using 14mm adapter, right? I am sure you do. Think I learned how to do this watching your vids!
I like the full airflow with water and how it performs...I was just obsessing over milks for some reason. I use 14mm dry though!

Here's the vid I made last night!

Alegre

Pobre payaso
Nice pics and setup man! :)

About the draw restriction: you could add some hemp fiber behind the 18mm screen that will - depending on the thickness of the fiber layer - add some good amount of restriction, as well as catch the small particulates and make for a great reclaimer. Just push that fiber out when too clogged (you'll notice that from the airflow and performance) and put it in the stem. Press that button und be amazed by the dense clouds! All winners :)
Thanks man! :wave:

Great tip! I got plenty of hemp fiber to try this out!

I am enjoying the hell out of the 14mm mod though.....I get huge clouds that I never mastered with the 18mm. But I'm still a newbie with the milaana so I know I'll only get better as I work on my technic.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Ya know its funny. I have been going out of my way lately to NOT get too thick of a hit as I believe it is wasteful. So I have been taking fast flow hits, blowing them right out and hitting again.

This is very different than how I used to combust, and it is knocking me down quite effectively.

Good news is, I can get right back up. :ko: :lol:

AJS

Calm Consistency
Ya know its funny. I have been going out of my way lately to NOT get too thick of a hit as I believe it is wasteful. So I have been taking fast flow hits, blowing them right out and hitting again.

This is very different than how I used to combust, and it is knocking me down quite effectively.

Good news is, I can get right back up. :ko: :lol:
This is what I'm doing dry with the long stem. Milking bubblers is more effective for me though despite same about of herb used. Something about big hits really gets me.

cannabis.pro

aka 420EDC
Accessory Maker
Hello FC!

Happy 4th of July!

Get 30% off a Milaana purchase from 420EDC
Today and Today only, use code: 430
Offer ends tonight at Midnight.

Our Summer of Independence Sale ends tomorrow at midnight, use code for 15% Off Sitewide until then via code: INDYSUMMER

Thank you for your continued support. Stay safe and stay lifted!

Peace!

Last edited:

cannabis.pro

aka 420EDC
Accessory Maker
@cannabis.pro I'm about to place an order for a kit. What is included with the add bundle (save $27) appears to be different than the 24/7 bundle option.
Thank you for the support!
The Bundle you Save $27 with is the 24/7 Bundle:
  • 420EDC Milaana OTG Carrying Case (now with choice of colors black, yellow or blue)
  • Mendo Mulcher Mini 2 Piece Grinder
  • 2xLG HG2 or Samsung 30Q 18650 Batteries (or one of each if you prefer)
We will email you about case color and battery choice.

EDIT: Code should work now in all RBT listings. Two of them the category didn't update. Should be all set now!

Last edited:

Simple10

Member, you member riiiight?
After a week of using the Walnut Mi base kit, I am not seeing the cloud/vapor powerhouse everyone claims this device to be. I get great big hits ONLY when I hold the button down throughout the entire length of the draw, and only with a freshly placed bowl or battery. It will only give me 2 or 3 of those hits, unless I change/reload fresh herb or swap out for a fresh th After the 3rd stir-n-hit the vapor stops completely, even if there's still green in the bowl. With the basic short stem I've tried it with both with a densely and loosely packed bowl, slow and fast draw, feather or hold in the button, no matter what I do it's 3 strikes and I'm out and have to reload. The glass chamber inside gets hot but not burning hot.

When the hits are coming the vapor is grand and delicious, but if I want max efficiency I have to load only a small dose and then after the vapor production stops, if there's still color left in the herb, I'ii save it and finish it off later using my sticky brick. I've never bothered saving my ABV before because I don't use edibles or tincture, so now I find having to do this with every other hit and it's tedious/annoying.

Am I still doing something wrong or is my unit defective?

Simple10,
Reactions: rosedale
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom