Discontinued The RBT Milaana (unregulated single 18650)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alegre

Pobre payaso
Yeah, it'll just be pretty airy. That can be harsh on the throat with that much air going through that little bud. Definitely do-able.

Microdosing on ddave 14mm baskets is basically like a portable log with thicker hits in my experience.
The baskets fit the regular stems? If so I have to look into that right away.

Alegre,

AJS

Calm Consistency
The baskets fit the regular stems? If so I have to look into that right away.
Nonono, I was referring to his full 14mm stem, reducer, and basket setup. He has two different 14mm setups, the other is called the concentration chamber and doesn't use basket, it has a built in screen. So to differentiate I'll normally just say 14mm basket style or og 14mm vs concentration chamber 14mm.

On a side note ... made a quick Milaana 2 hit milk video!
Been using the Solo 2 so much recently, the Milaana kicked my ass, haha.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BUvnUdfAErF/?taken-by=ajs_fc_

Alegre

Pobre payaso
Nonono, I was referring to his full 14mm stem, reducer, and basket setup. He has two different 14mm setups, the other is called the concentration chamber and doesn't use basket, it has a built in screen. So to differentiate I'll normally just say 14mm basket style or og 14mm vs concentration chamber 14mm.

On a side note ... made a quick Milaana 2 hit milk video!
Been using the Solo 2 so much recently, the Milaana kicked my ass, haha.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BUvnUdfAErF/?taken-by=ajs_fc_
Ahh.....got it! I'm going to check it out. Thanks for your help and patience. ....Much appreciated!

About that vid.......:mmmm: ..........Bad ass man!!

DDave

Vape Wizard
Accessory Maker
Cool, can we have a pic of a loaded stem?
This is a really heavily loaded stem! The only way I could get the herb to show through the frosted ground glass portion that houses the herbs. Also, ABV, not fresh... again, camera was having difficulty isolating light green from frosted glass color.

OKQbYiW.jpg

The internal screen is adjustable.
- Micro-dosers can install the internal screen so it butts up against the inserted basket screen. This is the smallest herb chamber option.
- Others desiring a bit larger dose can move that screen back towards the clear glass portion, increasing the size of the herb chamber.

Those seeking to stir, no need, but only load 1/2 of the herb chamber (regardless of where you choose to install the internal screen), so removing the stem and shaking will stir.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
If the milaana equals or surpasses the cap at hard hitting, I'll be happy as can be....that's all I want!

I have one more question, I micro dose, can I micro in the milaana with the standard short stem?
Micro dosing would be little harder to do with an 18mm stem. I haven't yet used @DDave 's 14mm stems but they make a lot of sense if you want to micro dose. It is important to cover the whole surface exposed to heat so that heat can't bypass the goods, and obviously a 14mm surface would take less goodness to cover than an 18mm surface.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Micro dosing would be little harder to do with an 18mm stem. I haven't yet used @DDave 's 14mm stems but they make a lot of sense if you want to micro dose. It is important to cover the whole surface exposed to heat so that heat can't bypass the goods, and obviously a 14mm surface would take less goodness to cover than an 18mm surface.

*But it is still a tiny amount if you load just enough to cover the screen, certainly qualifies as microdosing in my experience, though maybe not quite as micro if you are comparing to VapCap and 14mm of course :2c::peace:

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I get what you are saying but when I have tried covering a screen with a single layer of product I have met with mixed success. I am really not looking to complicate or "work" at getting altered, I like it to be easy (and that is frankly why I love RBT vapes so much), and it seems to me that a 14mm surface would be much easier to cover with limited goods. That's all I'm saying.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I get what you are saying but when I have tried covering a screen with a single layer of product I have met with mixed success. I am really not looking to complicate or "work" at getting altered, I like it to be easy (and that is frankly why I love RBT vapes so much), and it seems to me that a 14mm surface would be much easier to cover with limited goods. That's all I'm saying.

Hm hasn't been my experience at all. Try tamping it maybe? I guess it is grind/herb dependent too. Usually if I load more it compacts that much anyway once you hit it, either way small amounts work well I think

Alegre

Pobre payaso

*But it is still a tiny amount if you load just enough to cover the screen, certainly qualifies as microdosing in my experience, though maybe not quite as micro if you are comparing to VapCap and 14mm of course :2c::peace:

Hm hasn't been my experience at all. Try tamping it maybe? I guess it is grind/herb dependent too. Usually if I load more it compacts that much anyway once you hit it, either way small amounts work well I think

Ddave's concentration chamber is designed for an 18mm stem. There is a screenless adapter and a 14mm insert-- also screenless. Works great for microdosing

Thanks guys! Appreciate the info and tips! I will most likely end up picking up the 14mm stem kit from ddave (will put something on the classifieds to get the $).

I usually do 2 to 3 vapcap m chambers a day, and that's enough for me. I have to keep tolerance low as good herb is hard to find sometimes.

I haven't really touched any of my other vapes since getting the m.....I think the milaana and vapcap are going to compliment each other very well. Should be here Monday and I can't wait! :rockon:

AJS

Calm Consistency
Sup FC?

Promised a NON-PRIVATIZED video of how to clean a Vapor Cooler or mini-bubbler in less than 5 minutes!

Vape on!

Thanks @virtualpurple
Awesome vid man. I normally get ISO, fill the cooler up, add a pinch of salt if needed, and shake the shit out of it for 2 minutes. Your method looked like it got more gunk out than mine tho!

Again, great vid!

DDave

Vape Wizard
Accessory Maker
Awesome vid man. I normally get ISO, fill the cooler up, add a pinch of salt if needed, and shake the shit out of it for 2 minutes. Your method looked like it got more gunk out than mine tho!

Again, great vid!
Thanks Friend!

I was using ISO too, but ran into a glob of gunk that it wouldn't clobber, so found this method in a search to again have a spotless bubbler!

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
The upside to the ISO I would think would be reclaim which you can't get using PBW.

I mention that in the context of "a glob of gunk". When I clean my glass I don't capture anything because I am using CE which gets in the way and makes collection unattractive.

cybrguy,

vapen00b

Many vapes & accessories. Always happy to help

Alegre

Pobre payaso

Lmao @AJS!! That cracked me up man! I did receive my milaana today....thanks @Zow237.

Only one problem......my charger and extra battery didn't show up today :(

Zow did send a battery with it but I'm going to wait till I get the other stuff tomorrow to give it a proper try out.

In the mean time, here I sit hitting my vapcap while admiring the Milana. First impressions....looks awesome, love the size and the way it looks and feels in the hand. The basket screen in the 18mm stem is not too big so I'll be able to still micro until I get the 14mm.

I waited a long time to try this vape so one more day ain't gonna kill me.....or is it? :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom