Discontinued The RBT Milaana (unregulated single 18650)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Philreal187

I was fighting with every bit of will power to not get a milaana simply because I was waiting for the zion. I felt like the discount offered to those with pre ordered zions was a skeem, and just giving customers that already invested in the company with nothing to show for an option to invest further...

But the force was strong with this one..

Once the reviews rolled in I hopped on the bus and never looked back! The milaana is a game changer and really the best battery/electric vape I have ever owned! I almost wish I would have ordered two at the discounted price.. But now with exotic woods showing up it makes perfect sense why I got one!

I am also very happy to say with the moving of all 3 washers to the top of the copper cover, and possibly a tiny bit of movement on the battery spring my milaana is back from the dead! :rockon:
I cannot tell if I was getting the spring to move using my vapor bros stir tool (basically a dentist tool) but I gave it my best.

The timing was perfect for the resurrection because I just picked up some new stuff from my dude called lucky charms and its flavor is fantastic!

I didn't hear back from the warranty claim but I probably will still send her in for a slight tune up. With how close the battery is to not making a connection I don't want to chance it.

Definitely digging all the new wood, keep the pictures rolling everyone!!

:peace:

AJS

Calm Consistency
You got it Mr. Calm. Let me know if you need an extra colored stem. I failed @Copacetic, maybe I can hook you up.
Lol at the mister calm. Haha.

You're too kind, but I got a cobalt long and short with my spalted :) plus I usually don't use the stock stems much, they're good for pictures tho haha. I have actually used the cobalt a few times though because the matching female - stem is just too good to pass up.

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
Well I got my no heat milaana back home yesterday and in fact my gf wasn't kidding it was definitely not heating up at all. The reason is the spring got compressed and the battery is not making a connection with the copper plate. :bang:

I know this was been discussed, fixed, and resolved with others on this forum in the past. I remember reading something about threading a string through the bottom of the spring and pulling it back into place..? Either way I sent a warranty claim first to see what the man advises. I really don't mind tackling this fix at home, just worry I can be a bit rough and might further damage the vape.

Hopefully I can get the milaana running again soon, because I missed it for that week, and now suddenly I'm down to one vape.. What the hell is happening :shrug: ??? I really don't know but I'm certainly blaming trump :nope: fuck, having just one vaporizer will not make America great again, especially when it was made in Switzerland haha.

:peace:

Dental pik FTW. Mine works great to pull the tab up. Trick is to get a 90 degree tool and bend it back a little (85?) so it doesn't slip off.

grokit

well-worn member
I left ion overnight in a freezing car with a partly-used brown battery, and decided to see what she could do from a really cold start today. I sucked some ice-cold medicine into a similarly-chilly stem, hit the button, counted to "20 one thousand" and got a great, dare I say perfect hit. She was still cold on the outside.

Later I had brought her up to room temperature inside, counted to ten and the dang thing combusted :lol:

muunch

hotboxing the cockpit
How are people that got the top hats from 420edc using/liking them. Just got 2 in with my m2m. I'm really enjoying them, but curious how others use.

Coarse grind or unground small nugs work great and I feel like the glass helps give a nice even roast depending on draw speed and how far away from heater the material is.

I know he wouldn't approve due to tension on the female glass, but the m2m with the cooling wand from ddave mod is really nice. Makes it much more usable with one hand/around the house. Still would look a bit out of place in public, but I like using my wooden stems if I go out.

AJS

Calm Consistency
I know he wouldn't approve due to tension on the female glass, but the m2m with the cooling wand from ddave mod is really nice.
Ayyyyy! Nice!!

@DDave you can't hide the truth! Lol!
Sorry had to.

I'll be using that method tonight too. It's too convenient. Plus RBT has said these are reinforced so well now that the only thing that should make them come out of place is to break them. I'll take my chances! Muaha. Let's put that theory to the test.

Edit:
iExDPUY.jpg

hlWcUut.jpg

Last edited:

WakeAndVape

VapeLife X
I left ion overnight in a freezing car with a partly-used brown battery, and decided to see what she could do from a really cold start today. I sucked some ice-cold medicine into a similarly-chilly stem, hit the button, counted to "20 one thousand" and got a great, dare I say perfect hit. She was still cold on the outside.

Later I had brought her up to room temperature inside, counted to ten and the dang thing combusted :lol:
WHEN the butane torch worked outside in winter-ish weather, I would use the VM...I see the mixture of cold air and vapor produced some of the most satisfying hits ever...will be fun trying it with Mi!

I may have a cold running mi...
On a fresh battery even with a 20 second draw I won't combust.

I like it already...but the added gas on the petal may push my love to the next level.

@RastaBuddhaTao, is there anyway to preform a heater test WITHOUT an Ohm reader (?)

DDave

Vape Wizard
Accessory Maker
Ayyyyy! Nice!!

@DDave you can't hide the truth! Lol!
Sorry had to.

I'll be using that method tonight too. It's too convenient. Plus RBT has said these are reinforced so well now that the only thing that should make them come out of place is to break them. I'll take my chances! Muaha. Let's put that theory to the test.
@DDave has heard the truth and has listened. He also just quoted himself, so he's a bit :mental:.

Stay tuned.... (a couple months, maybe:shrug:) There is more in the works that should satisfy even those who like to walk on the edge!!!! :rockon:

Hypno vaper

Question for anyone that's done a warranty claim with RBT.......after you complete the contact form, the site says that someone will be in contact with you. Am I waiting for an RMA form/number or do I just send it back with a note inside after completing the form?

WakeAndVape

VapeLife X
Question for anyone that's done a warranty claim with RBT.......after you complete the contact form, the site says that someone will be in contact with you. Am I waiting for an RMA form/number or do I just send it back with a note inside after completing the form?
Just send it back.

BUT make sure you send it with a tracking number and keep it just in case you need it.

You can wait for a reply, but they will just tell you the same thing.

Plus you'll be wasting time chilling with a broken vape.

alltoreup

Damn you, party liquor
@Ratchett here is my prototype multi tool battery guard that I've been testing. You may want to offer something like this as an option. I know I'd buy one that is made a bit better than mine lol. I will say that this definitely works. A poker/stir stick molded into one side and then a stem lock/holder on the other. Simply turn it just a little to release the stem to stir it and then pop it back in and lock it back.
GlIWdp1.jpg

Office_Printer

Pretty disappointed in RBT. He asked me to contact him through the website, then ignores me. PayPal claim is next I guess. Took my money but has not shipped my stem.

Office_Printer,

BadDog No

Pretty disappointed in RBT. He asked me to contact him through the website, then ignores me. PayPal claim is next I guess. Took my money but has not shipped my stem.

Pretty sure somewhere along the line he said that shipping would only be once a week (Wednesday ?) as they transition into Zion production, so don't give up hope yet.

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
@Ratchett here is my prototype multi tool battery guard that I've been testing. You may want to offer something like this as an option. I know I'd buy one that is made a bit better than mine lol. I will say that this definitely works. A poker/stir stick molded into one side and then a stem lock/holder on the other. Simply turn it just a little to release the stem to stir it and then pop it back in and lock it back.
GlIWdp1.jpg

Lol, yeah I think I could easily do something like that - could you do me a favor and PM me some more info on the whole "stem lock" function, bit confused on that

Now that I have the basic shape, I can easily modify it as necessary to offer different versions. I also thought about one with a raised notch so it's easy find swivel out of the way without looking at the vape

CaptVapor

Ahh, yeah, cobalt female with DDave 14mm reducer in it.

I got about 4 of those hits with a 14mm basket bowl. That was the 4th or 5th hit lol.

Interesting! I hear about reducers a bunch... what's the benefit here? Smaller load size? Are you creating more turbulence due to the smaller size and that's how you're getting such a massive hit??

AJS

Calm Consistency
Interesting! I hear about reducers a bunch... what's the benefit here? Smaller load size? Are you creating more turbulence due to the smaller size and that's how you're getting such a massive hit??
I just like it for the smaller load size. It's a small bit of herb really concentrated in one area and the heater just nukes it. The big hit look was courtesy of good lighting. I can get that hit with any Milaana setup tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom