The Pinnacle by Vaporblunt

deadheadbill

I can see clearly now the smoke is gone...
The 2.0 is truely more powerful. Issues such as what dreamer is afraid of, with how many uses He/She needs from a portable in order to make it through a day, are not a concern with vb2.0. I also find the density of vapor to be more with 2.0 than Pinnacle. However, when on the go I reach for the pinnacle lately, as it fits best in my pants.

I do not believe portables should only be designed for on the go use, the reality of our studies show a lot of our customers rarely leave the house ;) the 2.0 is as good of a home unit as there is available now, and it just happens to be portable. Answer: buy them both :)

Thanks, perfect explanation.

deadheadbill,
Reactions: Buyola

Crohnie

Crohn's Warrior
Great video THR

I will not increase either. Our goal is to use the se exact size body, if we can not achieve that I will cancel the pro entirely.
I agree. The beauty of the PN is its size. I was looking for a "on the go" convection portable that would fit well in a pants pocket AND not be an herb hog. The PN fills these needs for me perfectly.

Buyola

Mine should be here tomorrow, caing wait. I will do a 6hr charge for my first charge. I ordered a glass reducer from ALT and the 14mm adapter so I can use my HT from my cloud with the unit. I wanted to order some titanium screens for the mouthpiece part. What size is that screen, anyone know?

Buyola,

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
@TRVB, I didn't like the size or shape of the VB2 so I gave up some battery life. As it turns out because I use low only I get more then the rest of you except for yesterdays strangeness. I don't expect a repeat of that two session and dead. I really think it was a false full as it charged for a few more hours after I plugged it back in. I will know after today as I gave it a good charge and today is the outside/car smell test as well as will it last me through the day. I will have a back up but hope not to use it.

Dreamerr,
Reactions: harmudge

Rrose Selavy

log enthusiast
@TRVB, I didn't like the size or shape of the VB2 so I gave up some battery life. As it turns out because I use low only I get more then the rest of you except for yesterdays strangeness. I don't expect a repeat of that two session and dead. I really think it was a false full as it charged for a few more hours after I plugged it back in. I will know after today as I gave it a good charge and today is the outside/car smell test as well as will it last me through the day. I will have a back up but hope not to use it.
good luck dreamerr cant wait for your full review. i should have my pinnacle by the end of the week

Rrose Selavy,
Reactions: Crohnie

Crohnie

Crohn's Warrior
A few tips to get maximum cloud production (Low or High temp) on the PN without the WT:

1. Obviously, start out with DRY herb that is finely ground.
2. Loosely fill the bullet up to the top and (important!) then tamp it down...firmly, but not too hard.
3. Wait 1 minute after the PN says it's ready to start drawing.
4. Take long, slow breaths.

Note to Vaporblunt: My flavored mouthpiece melted with first use...on low temp.

Crohnie,

rsqemt911

The flavored tips will most likely be discontinued for the pinnacle

the pinnacle takes different flavor tips than the other vapes? i thought it was the same for all of them.

FYI, 2 of my flavor tips melted in my VB 2.0 so it's not just a pinnacle issue.

rsqemt911,

Edward Hyde

someone from the people that have the pinnacle could please tell me how is the pinnacle use dry?does it irritate your throat high/low temp?is it too hot for your teeth?or your tongue?or any of the usual problems of such?

Edward Hyde,

Crohnie

Crohn's Warrior
someone from the people that have the pinnacle could please tell me how is the pinnacle use dry?does it irritate your throat high/low temp?is it too hot for your teeth?or your tongue?or any of the usual problems of such?
I bought the Pinnacle without the water tool. It works well "dry" and vapor on the low temperature isn't irritating or hot at all. On high temp, using the Pinnacle dry, the vapor can be a little warm and a bit irritating on the throat, but not very much. I didn't find the vapor on high to be irritating or too hot for my tongue or teeth.

From what I hear from those who do use the water tool, the clouds are even bigger than using the PN dry. I only use it dry and I'm still VERY satisfied with cloud production.

Crohnie,

Edward Hyde

I bought the Pinnacle without the water tool. It works well "dry" and vapor on the low temperature isn't irritating or hot. On high temp, using the Pinnacle dry, the vapor can be a little warm and a bit irritating on the throat, but not very much. I didn't find the vapor on high to be irritating or too hot for my tongue or teeth.

thanks for your answer Crohnie
i am asking because it feels like my throat is really easy irritated.my mflb was killing me me with every hit ,with the inhalater the first days and high temperature mode(up to 9) got my throat really irritated..at a level that i had white spots on...and pinnacle seems like my next purchase and just want to make sure its not so bad dry.because it could be that the optional hydratube might not be really optional meaning that if its too hot dry u actually need a hydratube.i've read TRVB saying that they tried to accoplish really easy dry use as well just wanted someone else to give some more info...

Edward Hyde,

Crohnie

Crohn's Warrior
thanks for your answer Crohnie
i am asking because it feels like my throat is really easy irritated.my mflb was killing me me with every hit ,with the inhalater the first days and high temperature mode(up to 9) got my throat really irritated..at a level that i had white spots on...and pinnacle seems like my next purchase and just want to make sure its not so bad dry.because it could be that the optional hydratube might not be really optional meaning that if its too hot dry u actually need a hydratube.i've read TRVB saying that they tried to accoplish really easy dry use as well just wanted someone else to give some more info...
No worries, EH. Pretty sure the heat/irritation issue won't be a problem for you with the PN using it dry. I didn't buy the water tool because what I really needed was an "on the go" portable that I could use while taking a walk, etc. And since no one has EVER accused me of being graceful, I'm afraid my clumsy self would knock that baby over in no time. :cry:

That said, I still want that water tool. It might just be a while since my credit card needs a rest. :rolleyes:

Crohnie,

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
And since no one has EVER accused me of being graceful, I'm afraid my clumsy self would knock that baby over in no time.
I also suffer from breaking things. Still loving my Pinnacle, my only real complaint is the looseness of the PonG. I had my glass reducer on top and knocked the unit over on my counter. The PonG disengaged and rolled off onto the floor, breaking my reducer. So the looseness doesn't inhibit the Pinnacle's function, but it is something to keep in mind while handling/using the device.

t-dub,

rufus

yeah, i love this thing, but i still need to determine the taste issue.

i tried doing an empty cycle to see if it was producing any fumes from the unit itself, but didn't notice/taste anything, that was a relief.

my ABV is extremely dark compared to what my EQ does, is it possible my unit is running hot ?

it does get very warm to the touch....

rufus,

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
I hope you guys enjoy the flick... you're the only reason I keep doing this shit. It's cool to hop on these forums after a stressful day, get baked... and see what's on everyone's mind. I'm fairly new to these parts... but I honestly think we've got a pretty good thing going here at FuckCombustion....
Told you to keep doing it!! I know good stuff when I see it :) Almost feels like you're talking just a little fast, but I'm preeeeetty high right now and I'd rather watch an 8 minute video understanding everything you say, instead of a 12-15 minute video with someone pronouncing half a word a second. Seriously, you're hitting all the bases with excellent real-life use shots and closing strong. Nevermind the FV, I'm going to go for the Pinnacle Pro. It'll take a little longer but I think it'll be worth it :)

toros23

FYI - Called the folks at VB yesterday and they told me they just received a batch of spare bullets for the PN. For those of you who ordered from GotVape and only received one, give em a call and you can order more. I think it was 2 for $15.

Back to watching my blue light blink for initial charge!!!

toros23,

CarlosSpiceyWeiner

i tried doing an empty cycle to see if it was producing any fumes from the unit itself, but didn't notice/taste anything, that was a relief.

my ABV is extremely dark compared to what my EQ does, is it possible my unit is running hot ?

When i received mine yesterday. The first thing i did was do a dry pull. I tasted the plastic right away.

Even after my first session i still tasted it. I did an ISO wipe down and some dry burns. The taste is pretty much gone now.

CarlosSpiceyWeiner,
Reactions: Crohnie

IF II INI C IHI

Aka VapeGod

I felt like mine was doing the same thing. Could you post a picture of your ABV so I could get the idea for myself? But i'm not getting taste issues, just after about hits 3-4 the taste wears down. but still amazing sessions.* keep in mind using very good SCS grinded green*. also to the others using good bud. how long is your sessions lasting with bullet filled 3/4?

IF II INI C IHI,

CarlosSpiceyWeiner

I felt like mine was doing the same thing. Could you post a picture of your ABV so I could get the idea for myself? But i'm not getting taste issues, just after about hits 3-4 the taste wears down. but still amazing sessions.* keep in mind using very good SCS grinded green*. also to the others using good bud. how long is your sessions lasting with bullet filled 3/4?

I find the 10 minute auto shut off is not enough time. ABV still has green flakes here and there. So i usually turn it on for another 10 minutes

I think the Pinnacle is great for a slow sit back and relax session.

But when I'm at work i still have to go with my Pax. Only because i don't have a lot of time. With the Pax i can get to where i want to be in 5 minutes flat :2c:

CarlosSpiceyWeiner,

Buyola

I find the 10 minute auto shut off is not enough time. ABV still has green flakes here and there. So i usually turn it on for another 10 minutes

I think the Pinnacle is great for a slow sit back and relax session.

But when I'm at work i still have to go with my Pax. Only because i don't have a lot of time. With the Pax i can get to where i want to be in 5 minutes flat :2c:
But how does it taste?

Buyola,
Top Bottom