The Picture Thread

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Last edited:

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
When it gets extremely cold, Bluebirds roost together in a pile using their collective body heat to help them survive. They arrange themselves so they don’t smother each other, and alternate positions within the pile.
Photo by Wildlife Rehabilitators of North Carolina ..
get

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
So, right next to the hotel is this little bus stop I like to hangout in and crank tunes after (and before) the busses run and this was the scene I walked up on like 2 mins ago (minus the JBL bt speaker and thermos):

Still on Captain Beefheart...! 🥰💕:rockon::peace:

Edit: some recognizable stops? Mine's Maine Beer Company, a brewery/resty right across the street that I've yet to try... cruise by, we'll check it out....!:)

I spun by the Bowdoin College campus when I went to visit my new friends in Brunswick, the ones that gave me the River Driver Cannabis stickers...

Looks like I know what I'm listening to next...!:tup::

J. J. Cale - Call Me The @coolbreeze

Last edited:

LordOfTheVapes

Biao.t RBR clone function vids with a surprisingly awesome/airtight makeshift whip...!!
Interesting mouthpiece; I recently put together this whip:

I was surprised the 18/14 reducing adapter worked so well as a mouthpiece; the tubing actually goes on the inside of the adapter. I've been eyeing the GooRoo hookah wand attachment but I feel like I would end up breaking it...

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Sunrise over US-1 and the Maine Beer Company 3/4/24 from the parking lot swail across the street:

Supposed to be a nice, sunny, pre-spring day getting near 50f... I'll take it!:tup::peace:

Edit: and another couple more recent ones:

Enjoy your day..!

EDIT2:

Interesting mouthpiece; I recently put together this whip:
Cool! Thanks, yeah, I see you have since seen my post that shows it's a repurposed crappy banger cap and perfectly suited for me as a mouthpiece...:)

I was surprised the 18/14 reducing adapter worked so well as a mouthpiece; the tubing actually goes on the inside of the adapter. I've been eyeing the GooRoo hookah wand attachment but I feel like I would end up breaking it...
The Goo Roo Hookah mouthpiece is big and beefy in only that Goo Roo way, and because of it's size and weight is really best suited for a long whip so it doesn't easily pinch the tube or pull the rig over... it is also round and likes to slide/roll around on smooth surfaces... BUT it is a joy to use, particularly in multi-person sessions.... A real luxury!

Last edited:
Top Bottom