359506210-10230635247006523-3181464548186081348-n.jpg

vapviking

Old & In the Way
Last edited:

Cheebsy

Microbe minion

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Hubble was like a wet dream once they fixed the mirror. The looks we got of the universe were/are incredible and dramatically better than what we could do on even the best land based telescopes. But James Webb's photos are such a step forward in clarity and detail and reach that it is just incredible. Compare the ring nebula from Hubble with the picture above and you'll see what I mean. The Hubble picture was incredible, but the one above is just mind blowing.
weic2320f.jpg

Last edited:

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Some simple white morning glories growing "wild" outside my door shot the other day (plus a lil dewd):

Edit: and no, I wasn't collecting seeds like I did as a wee lad many moons ago... only to "fuck around and find out", of course :tup:

From the link provided above:

Interesting Facts​

• The Victorian language of flowers uses the morning glory blossom to represent “love in vain.”
  • Although morning glory seeds for sale are often coated with methylmercury (an antifungal) to stop abuse, many online retailers will sell them in bulk specifically as “untreated.” Online comment sections are an interesting read for these items.
  • There is some evidence that the LSA alkaloid present in morning glory seeds may originate in fungi that grew with the seeds, which became symbiotically entwined with the plant life cycle.

Last edited:
Top Bottom