The Picture Thread

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
We got plenty of that here.... come and get it dude.

-20f with windchill. I could go for a dip in the pool.

Ice on the inside of my window and their is PLASTIC on the outside. :lol: Gotta love that shit.

Dreams of :

2r5xcsi.jpg

SpiralArchitect,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
^
Wow, did you take that picture?????

smokeandskate, no picture! Now we must feed you to my ferocious feline.... tremble in fear.

f1gqrb.jpg

(she just had a bath :p )

SpiralArchitect,
Reactions: Bluntcrush

Beezleb

2rcvreb.jpg

Nah my wife did. I would probably get a shot of finger or something hehe

Beezleb,

Purple-Days

up the road about 7 miles Pammy did a nice panoramic criss-stitch of a cropped version of this one.

Purple-Days,

Beezleb

fkmljd.jpg

SomoSomo Straight Taveuni Fiji. The small islands in front. I do not know what the one on the left is called but the one on the right is called honey moon island. An older couple live on it. It is literally surrounded by those striped sea snakes.

Thats a great pic Tom.

Beezleb,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
Dark stormy night in Alaska....

At least I have some friends to keep me warm.

91fn9h.jpg

Went to a huge brunch for a friend going away this morning. Ate until around 1:30pm.... came home and fell right back asleep I was so full!!!! :D

SpiralArchitect,

Beezleb

This is our hunting camp in Central Pennsylvania, my grandfather built it many years ago.

2vbkgoi.jpg

Beezleb,

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
^^^^^^^^^
grow lots of marijuana in that :) the A/C is free at that point...all stealthy and what-not :brow:
Picture017.jpg

Hennessy1414,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
Sick art indeed! Do you know who did them? Particularly that last piece....

I have a fascination with hot air balloons. Me and a friend always joked about making one, fitting it with enough supplies & gear to last a month in the air and just seeing where it takes us.

One of my favorite album covers, and an excellent album nonetheless;

2uigbba.jpg

SpiralArchitect,

hazy

combustion fucker
Manufacturer
While on the subject of art...
This poster is on a prominent street corner near my place. It's about two storeys high.

dscn1297du4.jpg

hazy,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
Yeah man, his stuff is so great. I can't get enough of it.... My calender came in the other day, my birthday month, April, is my avatar, and favorite painting, it's called Collective Vision. I actually got a sticker of it years ago and it's sat on the front of my computer since I got it in 06. Coincidence? ;)

It has an excerpt next to it I want to share, since I know you and others are probably Grey fans here too...

One of the central themes of my artwork is how to symbolically integrate the highest transcendent states of awareness with portrayals of the physical body. The many faces of Collective Vision united by the mandalic eyefield suggest both expansion of consciousness and sharing of consciousness with other beings. The painting was based on a profoundly ego dissolving etheogenic mystical trance where I heard the words, "The Oneness should never forget the Infinitude and the Infinitude should never forget the Oneness...."

During that journey I asked what my next painting would be and was shown the Collective Vision, it was as if my head multiplied via a psychedelic kaleidoscope and became an infinite eyedome sanctuary where I could witness the source from which all phenomena arises, a spiritual light synonymous with primordial awareness.

15cez55.jpg

John Baizley is another favorit artist of mine. I really like how everything is so detailed but he still has those thick lines. The contrast just makes it pop out. He is the guitarist for the band Baroness (metal) and does the art for a lot of different bands (mostly metal)... great stuff, music & artwise, if your into the shred, that is. :brow:

qrm73m.jpg

SpiralArchitect,
Top Bottom