Astral Circus by Robert Venosa

astralci.jpg

bgr6gp.gif

SpiralArchitect,

max

Out to lunch
Loarun said:
max

Why would you make that post? You take my post which has childish humor and guilt, at forgetting to post a picture, and turn it into something serious so you can take it apart piece by piece to make me look immature and my post childish. I cant see what motive you have for doing this, maybe boredom or finding pleasure in making amusement out of new members to your community.

I am sorry my post offended you enough for you to do this, i mean reading "come an" instead of "come on" might have been a hint to my joke of a post. I mean no offense but you clearly did. sorry again :peace:

http://i482.photobucket.com/albums/rr182/LoaRun1/PICTUREofpostercopy.jpg
Sorry I failed to see your "childish humor", that only voice and facial expression can be relied on to convey. It's not safe to assume that everybody gets you, especially on this forum. There are 3 generations here, easy. And the forum is for mature adults, 21's the limit. I don't necessarily agree with that number, but there it is. I can't ask to see your ID, but you're expected to use words that everyone can understand, and that doesn't include the latest teenage slang. This is an international forum you know. All I saw was somebody who broke the thread rule and then claimed a smilie was as good as a pic. If you're gonna play the victim make sure you're innocent.

max,

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
I can use a bongo drum..other than that im pretty shitty at other instruments :lol:

reallywack.jpg

did this confuse you as much as it did me :uhh: took me a sec to figure it out

:peace:

Hennessy1414,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
Pinky : What are we gonna do tonight Brain?

Brain : Same thing we do every night Pinky -- try and take over the world.

2sadlig.jpg

SpiralArchitect,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
Hehe.....

I took this picture literally 2 minutes ago. Poor squirrel had no where to go, was running in circles around the cat it seemed... :p

nh0l1.jpg

/////////

SpiralArchitect,

Survivalism

Weapon Enthusiast
Got the flashlight for my e-cig project. THIS THING IS UNBELEIVABLY BRIGHT!

So of coarse i had to take some pics.

Only i was harmed in the taking of these pictures, as i was smoking a cigarette.

1000884e.jpg

1000886s.jpg

Survivalism,

Dallas22

Let's try this again :) :

Just picked up a nice amount of probably some of the best weed I've ever had in the states, especially in Florida. The guy (whom I met through a reliable friend) said that it is an "Orange Kush" strain (O for $325)... it tastes fantastic and the buds are fresh, orange-haired, fluffy and filled with trichs.

I always have problems on examining the buds and determining if the weed is high grade or just BC or normal good shit. I posted some photos of the bud in different angles and distances. I tried to get as close as possible but the flash blinds some of the texture of the buds but you can still see the hairs/trichs. Even in Macro mode (the close-ups) I can't really get that close with my camera Sorry

Anyways, take a look at the pictures and please let me know what you all think.

Thanks

8501d1239167863-orange-kush-strain-w-11-side-.jpg

8500d1239167863-orange-kush-strain-w-11.jpg

8503d1239167863-orange-kush-strain-w-11-close-up-1

8504d1239167863-orange-kush-strain-w-11-close-up-2

Dallas22,

lwien

Hate to do this to you on 4/20 lwien, but you forgot the rules. No pic, no post. ;)

lwien,
Top Bottom