Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

StormyPinkness

Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
Aw, 14650's are out of stock. 14500's won't fit without the ss kit right? Also was v2.5 able to go up to 7.4v on the core? Or was that a v3 change? I've never owned an omicron before.

Edit: I looked in the instructions on the site and saw it didn't. Got a v3 omicron and the new insert. I'll just upgrade the v2.5 I get and keep the v3 for the core.

Last edited:
StormyPinkness,
Reactions: SamuraiSam

SamuraiSam

Extraction Technician
You're correct as usual @StormyPinkness the Omicron SS kit includes one AW 14500 battery and a tube to fit that that battery & shorten the Omicron up by about 16mm.

The V3 Omicron on sale now includes the better battery and shorter tube from the start :)

I don't believe the 2.5 Omicron is able to run at higher voltages on the Core, HVD tops are required for that functionality. The V3 Omicron does come with an HVD-V2 top. :)

lonelyhero

the lost soul
Company Rep
Yea Ida went for the omicron deal myself but I use a prepaid card and underestimated the final cost lol

lonelyhero,

vjt324

Are these free omicrons black by any chance. If they are I'm grabbing something lol

vjt324,

PPN

Volute of Vapor
I was trying to order but when I estimate shipping it was told me some items in my order can't be shipped to my country (sr-74 ti coil, batteries and kiss cart).....?

PPN,

kingtut106

Should I dry fire my kiss cart before using it the first time?

I cleaned it with iso and let it dry already. Just wasn't sure if a dry fire was needed for the coils to heat evenly.

Also what settings do people normally use with a temp control mod with the dual coils.

lonelyhero

the lost soul
Company Rep
I was trying to order but when I estimate shipping it was told me some items in my order can't be shipped to my country (sr-74 ti coil, batteries and kiss cart).....?
If possible try to place the order from a different device I used to get the same error every time I tried to order from my pc but could order from my iPhone no problem

lonelyhero,
Reactions: PPN

TelFiRE

Should I dry fire my kiss cart before using it the first time?

I cleaned it with iso and let it dry already. Just wasn't sure if a dry fire was needed for the coils to heat evenly.

Also what settings do people normally use with a temp control mod with the dual coils.

Dry fire is always a good idea to burn off chemicals/oils from manufacturing and shipping.

Don't know about temp control mod, sorry.

dope_roor

does the primer oil also eventually get vaped as well? should i be priming with lower quality concentrate first and then adding higher quality concentrate on top? or should it all be the same?

i guess part of me is nervous to load so much high quality at once(have had poor experiences with very early generation vape pens years ago)

dope_roor,

SamuraiSam

Extraction Technician
The "buffer" or "primer" oil absolutely gets vaporized and you should load the entirety of the cartridge with the same oil for best flavor. If you load a sub prime oil it will give a sub prime taste. As you use the Hercules the 'buffer' will feed into the heating rod and be replenished with fresh oils added on top!

Have you sterilized the Hercules after receiving it? If not please check the instructions before proceeding.

Make sure you've properly heat cycled and tested the Hercules for a glowing rod before you squish and install the Ti coil and then load that buffer, melt gently, and load the next chunk.

StickyShisha2

does the primer oil also eventually get vaped as well? should i be priming with lower quality concentrate first and then adding higher quality concentrate on top? or should it all be the same?

the ti pad in the Herc is really a reservoir but it needs that minimum amount in it to work. The rod is the vaping surface but it has to transfer heat to the ti so that enough oil melts to feed the rod.

after many grams of oil have been vaped in the Herc, it starts to feel like it isn't giving as satisfying a hit.
By this point, the entire ti coil is saturated with the stuff that would have been left on a nail, had you been dabbing all that oil.
the tip of the rod will have built up. I clean it, and the ti coil with a torch. I think UP Tech says not to torch the ti coil, but it seems to hold up to a number of cleanings like this.

when i say that i torch the rod, i mean it. While holding one end with pliers, i flame heat the rod to glowing. after it cools, dust off the ash.

dope_roor

The "buffer" or "primer" oil absolutely gets vaporized and you should load the entirety of the cartridge with the same oil for best flavor. If you load a sub prime oil it will give a sub prime taste. As you use the Hercules the 'buffer' will feed into the heating rod and be replenished with fresh oils added on top!

Have you sterilized the Hercules after receiving it? If not please check the instructions before proceeding.

Make sure you've properly heat cycled and tested the Hercules for a glowing rod before you squish and install the Ti coil and then load that buffer, melt gently, and load the next chunk.

thanks will make sure to sterilize first

the ti pad in the Herc is really a reservoir but it needs that minimum amount in it to work. The rod is the vaping surface but it has to transfer heat to the ti so that enough oil melts to feed the rod.

after many grams of oil have been vaped in the Herc, it starts to feel like it isn't giving as satisfying a hit.
By this point, the entire ti coil is saturated with the stuff that would have been left on a nail, had you been dabbing all that oil.
the tip of the rod will have built up. I clean it, and the ti coil with a torch. I think UP Tech says not to torch the ti coil, but it seems to hold up to a number of cleanings like this.

when i say that i torch the rod, i mean it. While holding one end with pliers, i flame heat the rod to glowing. after it cools, dust off the ash.

appreciate the detailed description!

lonelyhero

the lost soul
Company Rep
FOdGr8a.jpg

Received my first gen Persei today so I figured I'd take a new family photo

THE KISS FREAK

Rock & Roll All Night & Party Every Day!
@THC SCIENTIFIC & @SamuraiSam or anyone else who might know, I've been using BHO FOR 3-4 YRS, I like to use the E/O carts when I can get enough material, if not I've Been using the Kiss carts & Alpha Centari.
Here's my Question: I could only acquire CO2 Oil, can I fill my E/O Carts with that (CO2 Oil) ? I have no experience with it, only Bho and don't want to have any problems. It was $65 a gram from my Compassion Center, so can't afford waste. If someday I can get quantity, I'll use my Hercules SR71 & New nibbler both pretty much sitting since they came out.
Thanks in Advance :rockon:

THE KISS FREAK,
Reactions: DieHard

SamuraiSam

Extraction Technician
@THE KISS FREAK It's possible to use it, but supercritical extracts are generally not as stable as other forms of extracts; once heated, they tend to stay runny/liquidy, and liquidy things are a lot more prone to leak. The Hercules in particular is not a great tool to load with a liquidy extract, leaks are a lot more likely with that type of substance compared to something that will stabilize and become more solid at room temperature. I would proceed with caution!

THE KISS FREAK

If it's stable/solid at room temp you would be fine but if it's runny/liquidy the eo carts would be more likely to leak

I would proceed with caution!
Thanks, upon arriving home a little while ago, I've determined that it's a stable glob at room temperature (60-65f). I think I'll try filling an E/O cart like usual. Then maybe a few pulls off the Kiss AC.
By the way, I'm loving the Kiss AC, Mini & Gen 3 Dual since release! I was never big on LAYG, But they have changed my mind & part of my Rotation. :tup::rockon:

THE KISS FREAK

Keep in mind that leaving it in your pocket may be all the extra bump it needs to turn into a gooey mess! Don't ask me how I know...

Upon further inspection, its super gooey even at room temperature. So I'm Rocking the Kiss A/C Dual Coil @ 3.7 Persei V3:tup::rockon: Blowing Big Tasty Hits:mmmm: Nicely Medicated
Thanks G for all the Fab Products:tup::rockon:cant wait for my dual18650 device/box

Top Bottom