Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

SamuraiSam

Extraction Technician
If you have a Black or Silver V4 top and need an upgrade to V5 all you have to do is send it in to us, pay for return shipping with a $1 misc fee (shipping calculates automatically with checkout) OR purchase anything from our site so that shipping is covered, make a note in step 2 when you checkout to ship back your repaired Persei, and we'll send it back with that order

If you have a color (teal, purple, red, etc) Persei, since we don't have any V5 tops in these colors, we would have to ask $10 to change color to Black or Silver, and we'll happily include a free third gen KISS cart to match the Persei on its way out. Be sure to note this in step 2 of checkout :)

Melting Pot

Sick & Twisted
If you have a Black or Silver V4 top and need an upgrade to V5 all you have to do is send it in to us, pay for return shipping with a $1 misc fee (shipping calculates automatically with checkout) OR purchase anything from our site so that shipping is covered, make a note in step 2 when you checkout to ship back your repaired Persei, and we'll send it back with that order

If you have a color (teal, purple, red, etc) Persei, since we don't have any V5 tops in these colors, we would have to ask $10 to change color to Black or Silver, and we'll happily include a free third gen KISS cart to match the Persei on its way out. Be sure to note this in step 2 of checkout :)
Thanks @SamuraiSam new I was reading wrong. I'll have to order one. The new ones look sweet...
It will be nice to upgrade to v5 no more blinking red lt.
Thanks for the free upgrade @THC SCIENTIFIC
Cant wait for box mod & Utopia

Last edited:

DreamHaze

Psychonaughty
So i just got another black t gr2 cart 510 mod and two ti gr2 in purple.
The black 510 mod threaded ti gr 2 cart has a smaller than usually black ceramic rod, but the coils are wrapped up nicely and works great. I noticed that the ti gr2 in purple do not have a black ceramic rod, but a white one. Is it supposed to be like that? Or did i end up with the regular ni version?
Just want to make sure before i load a bowl

DreamHaze,

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Hi, what does means a red blinking on my persei V4, the first time it happens to me...low batteries?

PPN,

Melting Pot

Sick & Twisted
Hi, what does means a red blinking on my persei V4, the first time it happens to me...low batteries?
I could be wrong. The top reads to high resistance low ohm & thinks its shorting out so safety kicks in. Red flashing light.
Only when using dual coil AC.
New tops sound awesome cant wait.

Last edited:
Melting Pot,

magical9

are you still planning on putting out a box mod version for use with the hercules? any updates?

jambandphan03

in flavor country
Just want to give a shout out to Uptech, great to see you guys representing on Hash Church episode 72! I still have my purple Persei and Omi 2 in action and going strong! Thanks for making such good quality pens! Back to the cave... been working on glass blowing so I'm not here much these daze... keep on vaping!

Last edited:

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
do you mind if i ask what the schedule might be? my wallet is catching on fire just waiting to buy.

Well we don't want that to happen do we, but for the side loading mods it looks like by August, our next gen Persei is looking like mid April. I do apologize but we have to get the side loading mods right before we release them.

seapickle

Snootchie Bootchies
Sorry to ask a newbie question. I've only used the overpriced out of the box pens. Some of them work ok. After reading about all the possibly unsafe ones out there, I decided I'm going with a Up Tech setup this time.

If I buy a Persei and Alpha Centauri do I need to select the 610 thread on the AC? I was trying to wait for the new Persei to come out but, need a new portable setup pretty quick so was going try ordering one tonight.

Thanks!

lonelyhero

the lost soul
Company Rep
Sorry to ask a newbie question. I've only used the overpriced out of the box pens. Some of them work ok. After reading about all the possibly unsafe ones out there, I decided I'm going with a Up Tech setup this time.

If I buy a Persei and Alpha Centauri do I need to select the 610 thread on the AC? I was trying to wait for the new Persei to come out but, need a new portable setup pretty quick so was going try ordering one tonight.

Thanks!
the current persei is still 601 thread so yes you would want the 601 kiss AC

StormyPinkness

Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
Well we don't want that to happen do we, but for the side loading mods it looks like by August, our next gen Persei is looking like mid April. I do apologize but we have to get the side loading mods right before we release them.

Excellent, tc persei just in time for my birthday. I'm really looking forward to the new tc boxes. I just cleaned my herc and wasn't sure if the tc box was coming out soon so I didn't want to start it going with the white rod and need to switch it out for the black. I'll clean it again for my new tc persei in april.

StormyPinkness,

SamuraiSam

Extraction Technician
Huge thanks to Bubbleman for having me on Hash Church 72 to talk about materials used in vaporizers and show a different way to vaporize oil with the Persei and Hercules! I finally got all my technical issues addressed 29 minutes in- here's a timestamped link:

Got to talk about the Hercules a bit about one hour and five minutes in

It was very cool to see Rick from Trichome Heavy Extracts sitting down at Soma's about 45 minutes after I'd signed off, and them having such nice things to say about the Persei w/ KISS cart, too!

StormyPinkness

Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
Finally having one of my first top malfunctions, the $20 backup chrome v2 top I don't treat very well and often leave in my hot car is dying a little. The light/power sputters a bit when I'm trying to feather, definitely adding another one to my next order.

stroonz

Abiding Dude
I received 4 batteries from w9 a year ago. Finally, yesterday I got around to doing the first charge on them. On 3 of them I never get a red charging light. The charger just stays green. It can't be possible that these batteries came charged right from w9 and held that charge for a year. Can it? But I also find it hard to believe that I received 3 bad batteries. I erred in not checking the batteries when I first received them. Any suggestions on how I can figure out if these batteries are good or not?

stroonz,

DieHard

Accessory supplier
Accessory Maker
I received 4 batteries from w9 a year ago. Finally, yesterday I got around to doing the first charge on them. On 3 of them I never get a red charging light. The charger just stays green. It can't be possible that these batteries came charged right from w9 and held that charge for a year. Can it? But I also find it hard to believe that I received 3 bad batteries. I erred in not checking the batteries when I first received them. Any suggestions on how I can figure out if these batteries are good or not?
Do you have a multimeter? You can read the voltage on each battery with a meter. They should be at least 3.2v in their discharged state (4.2v fully charged). are you using the w9 charger or an aftermarket one (I recommend a Nitecore charger). Have you tried to actually use any of the batteries in question? You might try using the two that have the same result n the charger together if you are running at 7.4v.

DieHard,

stroonz

Abiding Dude
Do you have a multimeter? You can read the voltage on each battery with a meter. They should be at least 3.2v in their discharged state (4.2v fully charged). are you using the w9 charger or an aftermarket one (I recommend a Nitecore charger). Have you tried to actually use any of the batteries in question? You might try using the two that have the same result n the charger together if you are running at 7.4v.
yeah , 0.5v. Bad Batteries. You mentioned the Nitecore charger, do you have a source for reliable batteries? Thanks very much for the reply.

stroonz,

DieHard

Accessory supplier
Accessory Maker
yeah , 0.5v. Bad Batteries. You mentioned the Nitecore charger, do you have a source for reliable batteries? Thanks very much for the reply.
All of my batteries came from w9. I also have 18650s that came from @rastbuddahtao (with my Zion )which I consider top quality.

DieHard,

DaNi_DuB

Vapor Enthusiast
A few questions for @THC SCIENTIFIC or @SamuraiSam

1. Will the new persei still do 7.4? I think I read that it uses a single 18650.

2. Is the core going to be a stand alone Vape? I vaguely remember something about that.

3. Will the hammer rods for the bender be available in 510?

4. Will I be able to upgrade from a v4 persei to the new 8 when it comes out of the new persei isn't what I'm looking for?

DaNi_DuB,
Top Bottom