Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

DreamHaze

Psychonaughty
Fuck yeah, got my packet from the post office earlier today
and got: 2 Kiss Carts gen 2, 510 mod fitted
On one of them, the holes are exposed and have wire that wraps around the rod has ends popping out n up. Wonder if that's common or just a weird atty. It works tho. The other atomizer is flawless. Puffing mad clouds on this baby
AND i also got a red 2.5 omicron! Awesome! Thanks so much, guys lol
I wouldn't say i care too much about those prime carts tho. Might end up buying another Kiss cart but red if y'all have em.

SamuraiSam

Extraction Technician
Fuck yeah, got my packet from the post office earlier today
and got: 2 Kiss Carts gen 2, 510 mod fitted
On one of them, the holes are exposed and have wire that wraps around the rod has ends popping out n up. Wonder if that's common or just a weird atty. It works tho. The other atomizer is flawless. Puffing mad clouds on this baby
AND i also got a red 2.5 omicron! Awesome! Thanks so much, guys lol
I wouldn't say i care too much about those prime carts tho. Might end up buying another Kiss cart but red if y'all have em.
If you have any issues at all @DreamHaze don't hesitate to open a support ticket and provide me pictures of anything that looks out of the ordinary!

DreamHaze

Psychonaughty
Already used the atomizer, but will send one and also post a picture soon.

Sadly, i already broke one of the atomizers i got. I thinking i was a little to rough in scraping the sides of the cup. :\

DreamHaze,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
Already used the atomizer, but will send one and also post a picture soon.

Sadly, i already broke one of the atomizers i got. I thinking i was a little to rough in scraping the sides of the cup. :\

what did you run it on?

On a side note ( keeping to tradition )

Here is a look on how the Persei with a Kiss AC looks next to a Omicron with a Kiss AC v2.

DreamHaze

Psychonaughty
Ran it on an Eleaf Istick 30w, at 4.5 volts.
It wasn't detectable after i scooped up the reclaim on the sides of the cup, came back around, and then just stop being detected. The other atomizer, the one i wrote about earlier, works fine on it.

DreamHaze,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Ran it on an Eleaf Istick 30w, at 4.5 volts.
It wasn't detectable after i scooped up the reclaim on the sides of the cup, came back around, and then just stop being detected. The other atomizer, the one i wrote about earlier, works fine on it.

the gen two should be run no more then 3.7v, And no more then 9-10 watts.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

SamuraiSam

Extraction Technician
My unicorn, the one missing puzzle piece.

Thanks @nao12000 you're the best!

COezKXil.jpg

jsnstanley

what did you run it on?

Here is a look on how the Persei with a Kiss AC looks next to a Omicron with a Kiss AC v2.

what did you run it on?

Sweet heat sink!

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Sweet heat sink!

The one thing we needed was that. Because of the power these coils put out is enormous, this heat would get transferred to the battery and increase the stress, by using a heat sink we have reduced this transfer of heat which in turn Helps reduce stress on everything. Glad you like it:-)

Last edited:

DreamHaze

Psychonaughty
Q1HVRt4e6xh_13284447.jpg

Here's a pic of that atomizer i was talking about. Got those little wires sticking out the holes. Not sure if thats normal
Works really well, tho.

DreamHaze,

SamuraiSam

Extraction Technician
That's not normal; looks like a misassembled coil. If that'd been reported via the ticket instead of used, we could have sent out a replacement. It's still firing okay?

SamuraiSam,

DreamHaze

Psychonaughty
That's not normal; looks like a misassembled coil. If that'd been reported via the ticket instead of used, we could have sent out a replacement. It's still firing okay?

Dang, hahaha. I used it right after the other atomizer stopped working.

Yeah, it's still firing good. Works awesome on my ego twist, since i was told it's supposed to be in the 3.7v range.

OH! btw guys, i was writing a review right now for those KISS carts, and i accidentally sent and incomplete one lol
"These are my favorites!"
i'm making another one, hope you guys can disregard that draft review

Update on the kiss cart:
I notice there's a buzzing noise whenever i press the button to fire up the atty. @3.7v
It works fine... should i still be using it tho?

Last edited:

DieHard

Accessory supplier
Accessory Maker
@THC SCIENTIFIC @SamuraiSam
I got my Persei back from repair today. Is this a V5 top? What is the difference between V4and v5? Does it have Hammer mode? Very sexy, it eases the sting of having it fail while on my Honeymoon:doh: . Thanks again for the quick service. Thanks also for the Free Omicron promotion!

Edit: once again, the "vaporizer" that I had as a back-up saved the trip. Always have a back up!

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
@THC SCIENTIFIC @SamuraiSam
I got my Persei back from repair today. Is this a V5 top? What is the difference between V4and v5? Does it have Hammer mode? Very sexy, it eases the sting of having it fail while on my Honeymoon:doh: . Thanks again for the quick service. Thanks also for the Free Omicron promotion!

Edit: once again, the "vaporizer" that I had as a back-up saved the trip. Always have a back up!

Difference is that it can now power coils .5 ohms and up.

And the way to tell the difference is the hex screws on top.

Still has hammer mode.

@DreamHaze your good, ride it till the wheels fall off.

TelFiRE

Do you know if you will get 601 Kanger pro tank 2s again? Or if you have any other good ejuice carts for the Persei that I overlooked?

TelFiRE,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Do you know if you will get 601 Kanger pro tank 2s again? Or if you have any other good ejuice carts for the Persei that I overlooked?

We will not be restocking the kanger protank to anymore but the new Omicron v4's are 510 and you can get a ejuice tank anywhere for them as long as they fall into its operating range.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

TelFiRE

Well, I have a 601 Persei I just got and don't really want a seperate device for ejuice. Any options or sol?

Thanks

TelFiRE,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Top Bottom