Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

OF

Isn't the full answer anti scurvy? Before the limes, they had all the scurvy anyone could want.......

Different life. Running around barefoot on a boat full of splinters? Not for me...... Didja know that in the real world not one in ten sailors could swim? Hollywood fixed that. Most of the real pirates (with their guns and swords and soggy clothes) would have sunk like proverbial stones. Wouldn't make a good movie.

OF

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
You're clearly a stronger man than I am......

I don't want to see so bad I close my eyes at the thought.

Actually 'guns' in the naval term refers to deck guns.....attached to the ship. What we'd call cannons. Just like they call ropes 'lines'......... Too long at sea I think.

Edit: What we would call 'guns', pistols and rifles, are "small arms" to the navy. What would you expect from guys that still talk of depth in fathoms?

OF

Oh i know my friend IIIIIII knowww. Simply put nothing good ever stayed in England everything good has left.

Last edited:

Caligula

Maximus
Isn't the full answer anti scurvy? Before the limes, they had all the scurvy anyone could want.......

Different life. Running around barefoot on a boat full of splinters? Not for me...... Didja know that in the real world not one in ten sailors could swim? Hollywood fixed that. Most of the real pirates (with their guns and swords and soggy clothes) would have sunk like proverbial stones. Wouldn't make a good movie.

OF

Which brings us to the next question. What was the original intent behind bell bottom pants?

Caligula,
Reactions: OF

OF

Which brings us to the next question. What was the original intent behind bell bottom pants?

Ever try to swim with your trousers on? I have.....

Sailors, in general, favor mods that make undressing faster you know.

How about 'what's the only rope aboard?'.

OF

Caligula

Maximus
Pretty sure any rope thats actually on a ship is called a line. Of course you used quotation marks so im assuming this is a trick question?

Edit... maybe if the "rope" is being used to tow another ship and is thus not ON the vessel? Im trying not to cheat and use google here.

Last edited:

OF

Pretty sure any rope thats actually on a ship is called a line. Of course you used quotation marks so im assuming this is a trick question?

Of course it is. The bell rope is the only rope aboard. All else are lines, standing or running. Official rope, but not found on subs........

Like I said, life is slow at sea sometimes. More so modern American flag ships, which are all dry. OTOH Alaskan fishers put to sea fully equipped (Pot being close enough to legal for a while there, every fisher I knew was 'holding', that is there were always tokers aboard who would share if you asked (which brings us close to back on topic....).

OF

Caligula

Maximus
Of course it is. The bell rope is the only rope aboard. All else are lines, standing or running. Official rope, but not found on subs........

Like I said, life is slow at sea sometimes. More so modern American flag ships, which are all dry. OTOH Alaskan fishers put to sea fully equipped (Pot being close enough to legal for a while there, every fisher I knew was 'holding', that is there were always tokers aboard who would share if you asked (which brings us close to back on topic....).

OF

Hmmm... Just found this before I saw your reply:

http://books.google.com/books?id=dv...a=X&ei=TaasUqKzN8jXyAH7l4H4Aw&ved=0CCsQ6AEwAA

Do I still win the cigar?

Caligula,

sargentpilcher

Hello all, I would just like a little bit of advice for cleaning my hercules cartridge for the persei. When the hercules first came out, in the video the main dude said you could throw it in boiling hot water to clean it. However, I did that and it broke. So i mailed it in and got a replacement, but I want to know the best method of cleaning it? Are there specific parts I can boil and others I should avoid boiling?
The hercules can dissasemble into several pieces. It is severely clogged and I want to give it a good cleaning before the next refill. Thank you for any advice.

sargentpilcher,

MileHighLife

Blower of glass, grower of grass
Slimmed down, dressed up and ready to go out ...
IMG_20131214_132636_zps9e3e0037.jpg

Hello all, I would just like a little bit of advice for cleaning my hercules cartridge for the persei. When the hercules first came out, in the video the main dude said you could throw it in boiling hot water to clean it. However, I did that and it broke. So i mailed it in and got a replacement, but I want to know the best method of cleaning it? Are there specific parts I can boil and others I should avoid boiling?
The hercules can dissasemble into several pieces. It is severely clogged and I want to give it a good cleaning before the next refill. Thank you for any advice.

I soak my parts in isopropyl alcohol.

khof

In response to dual cartridge setup: I find the best results for that configuration are 2 new, freshly loaded cartridges. I have not had problems with 2 new carts fresh from their initial load. I get problems when I use carts that have been reloaded or 1 new and 1 old etc. etc. Overall though I usually run a single 1.5ohm cart and find the vapor production sufficient for my needs.
Question about the KISS carts:
As of now I am just melting a tiny bit of wax onto the coil and then having a go. Am I correct in my assumption of technique? Or am I supposed to load the wax below the coil into what looks like the ceramic reservoir? Thank you for any input.

@THC SCIENTIFIC
Can we just setup a monthly direct deposit from my paycheck to you? It seems by checking my financial records that the money ends up being spent on your site anyways, lol.

clukx

once completely loaded how long will the sr71 last on .8g of oil? a couple hundred hits like the omicron carts or less due to the vapor production?

clukx,

Caligula

Maximus
once completely loaded how long will the sr71 last on .8g of oil? a couple hundred hits like the omicron carts or less due to the vapor production?

Theres a specialty beer pub near me that has a sign on the wall. It reads "I did not come here to lose weight or save money." This is similar to how the Hercules uses meds.

sargentpilcher

How exactly did you break a hercules by putting it in boiling water?
I had a bunch of burned up flower inside the cartridge and I wanted to use wax instead, so in order to clean it, I thought I would do what the creator said you could do on youtube. I started a pot of boiling water, I dissasembled the hercules, and when it started boiling, I threw every piece into the water. It definitely cleaned it, but when I put it back together again it didnt work. I assumed i fried the electronic piece of the hercules or something.

I just want to make sure I dont repeat that mistake. I dont have a warranty anymore

sargentpilcher,

kindbeats

Terps Up, Temps Down
I had a bunch of burned up flower inside the cartridge and I wanted to use wax instead, so in order to clean it, I thought I would do what the creator said you could do on youtube. I started a pot of boiling water, I dissasembled the hercules, and when it started boiling, I threw every piece into the water. It definitely cleaned it, but when I put it back together again it didnt work. I assumed i fried the electronic piece of the hercules or something.

I just want to make sure I dont repeat that mistake. I dont have a warranty anymore

Is your Hercules an SR-71 or one of the original Hercules? Also, it may very well be that it isn't assembled correctly. The SR-71 can be quite finicky if even the slightest thing is off.

kindbeats,

sargentpilcher

Is your Hercules an SR-71 or one of the original Hercules? Also, it may very well be that it isn't assembled correctly. The SR-71 can be quite finicky if even the slightest thing is off.

I honestly don't know, I mailed in the broken one and they sent me a newer looking one, so I probably have an sr-71 now. So boiling it wouldn't have broken it?

sargentpilcher,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
I honestly don't know, I mailed in the broken one and they sent me a newer looking one, so I probably have an sr-71 now. So boiling it wouldn't have broken it?

The SR71 is guaranteed to work if assembled correctly. I think you have either misplaced a part or it is not assembled correctly.

Will the hammer top handle the sr71

Yes.

kindbeats

Terps Up, Temps Down

Nope, boiling shouldn't have had an effect on anything. Personally, I use an iso soak but I boiled both of my units when I first opened them to get rid of any residual machine oil that may have been there from the factory. Like G said, it sounds like something isn't assembled properly.

In response to dual cartridge setup: I find the best results for that configuration are 2 new, freshly loaded cartridges. I have not had problems with 2 new carts fresh from their initial load. I get problems when I use carts that have been reloaded or 1 new and 1 old etc. etc. Overall though I usually run a single 1.5ohm cart and find the vapor production sufficient for my needs.
Question about the KISS carts:
As of now I am just melting a tiny bit of wax onto the coil and then having a go. Am I correct in my assumption of technique? Or am I supposed to load the wax below the coil into what looks like the ceramic reservoir? Thank you for any input.

@THC SCIENTIFIC
Can we just setup a monthly direct deposit from my paycheck to you? It seems by checking my financial records that the money ends up being spent on your site anyways, lol.
its all about a 3 and 4 ohm cart at 6v fav besides herc of course bt also to diff flavs like og amd master or bubba and san Fernando or sour d and snowcap, snowcap and northernlights, always felt the diff cannabinoids and terpenes really helped therapeutically

abstract XstracT,
Reactions: 215z
Top Bottom