Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

Caligula

Maximus
Got a new KISS mouthpiece in the mail today (thanks you!). Very straight forward and solid. I've yet to use it but it feels like a solid/quality piece compared to the old version... I mean its basically a plastic (derlin?) drip tip just like the OG Omi carts had. Also there is absolutely no way anything is going to melt/warp on these.

edit... now that I think about it, I need to go dig one of those tips out of the closet to see if it'll fit.

exit

Got a new KISS mouthpiece in the mail today (thanks you!). Very straight forward and solid. I've yet to use it but it feels like a solid/quality piece compared to the old version... I mean its basically a plastic (derlin?) drip tip just like the OG Omi carts had. Also there is absolutely no way anything is going to melt/warp on these.

edit... now that I think about it, I need to go dig one of those tips out of the closet to see if it'll fit.

Did the KISS mouthpiece design get changed?
Not even a 510 drip tip will fit on it though. There must be some ecig drip tip out there that would fit though?

MileHighLife

Blower of glass, grower of grass
Got to say I'm not a fan of the non-adjustable, rubber grommeted positive post situation going on with the kiss carts. We're supposed to avoid screwing it down flush with the top of the persei to avoid breaking that connection out of place ... correct?

Caligula

Maximus
Yes there is a new MP design. Cant go wrong seeing how its just a straight tube with an oring other than a mouth full of molten oil if you overload and suck too hard (id imagine).

Yes, you are NOT supposed to crank the KISS down so its flush.

OF

Yes there is a new MP design. Cant go wrong seeing how its just a straight tube with an oring other than a mouth full of molten oil if you overload and suck too hard (id imagine).

Interesting. I haven't seen the new one, but the original definitely isn't "just a straight tube with an o-ring". It's far from a straight path (is it two pieces pressed together???) and there's no o-rings I can find.

Perhaps the new part has an o-ring? But if it's a straight tube I see that as a big step backwards......

OF

OF,
Reactions: exit

exit

Interesting. I haven't seen the new one, but the original definitely isn't "just a straight tube with an o-ring". It's far from a straight path (is it two pieces pressed together???) and there's no o-rings I can find.

Perhaps the new part has an o-ring? But if it's a straight tube I see that as a big step backwards......

OF

The first time i took apart my KISS mouthpiece to clean it, it's actually three parts. The main mouthpiece and there are actually two of the tiny top pieces with the itty bitty center hole on it.

Honestly I was not a big fan of the original mouthpiece design. The air pathways were extremely narrow and got clogged up with reclaim too easy if you were using them hard.

I like the design to prevent oil from splashing up, but i found the design a little too restrictive...

On that note I stuffed a omi silicne tip onto a 5ohm KISS cart so let me do some testing and get back with my results.

clukx

Theres a specialty beer pub near me that has a sign on the wall. It reads "I did not come here to lose weight or save money." This is similar to how the Hercules uses meds.
lol! ok so I guess ill stick to the regular carts for conserving...I lost my SS mouthpiece for my omicron can I get a replacement? Also how many hits do you get around with one load off the sr-71?

clukx,
Reactions: exit

exit

lol! ok so I guess ill stick to the regular carts for conserving...I lost my SS mouthpiece for my omicron can I get a replacement? Also how many hits do you get around with one load off the sr-71?

What do you mean the SS mouthpiece? Do you just need a drip tip for a omicron cart?i can hook you up with a single if you want, just pm me, no cost

i load a dab about twice the size of what you can fit in the KISS usually (so rarely more than like .2 or .3) and can make that last about an hour of constant hitting. keep in mind i always keep reloading as i can tell i'm starting to hit the reserves in the coil, so i will probably hit it for about 45-50 minutes straight thru, swap out batteries, put in another .2-.3

mystikalghost

What do you mean the SS mouthpiece? Do you just need a drip tip for a omicron cart?i can hook you up with a single if you want, just pm me, no cost

i load a dab about twice the size of what you can fit in the KISS usually (so rarely more than like .2 or .3) and can make that last about an hour of constant hitting. keep in mind i always keep reloading as i can tell i'm starting to hit the reserves in the coil, so i will probably hit it for about 45-50 minutes straight thru, swap out batteries, put in another .2-.3
Wow well that is promising. God I can't wait to try mine out next week!!!

Is there anything I should do before I use it? ISO soak or anything? I know to try it before I load it.

mystikalghost,
Reactions: ataxian

exit

Wow well that is promising. God I can't wait to try mine out next week!!!

Is there anything I should do before I use it? ISO soak or anything? I know to try it before I load it.
Just load it

In other news using the omi silicone tip in a KISS cart was a SUCCESS.
Worked great, hit great, will definitely keep doing since I don't imagine these to clog up ;)
Had to fold over the silicone tip a little bit to get it to fit but when I did and twisted it around a little it seemed to make a fine seal.
vAzH2d3.jpg

OF

Worked great, hit great, will definitely keep doing since I don't imagine these to clog up ;)

Glad it works out for you. When I tried this I used a short piece of Silicone tube over the outside to connect the various MPs I tried. I found I missed the baffles in the stock MP, I guess you're hitting it a lot harder than I am? Perhaps our goods differ enough to make a difference as well, I'm using some very clean CO2 oil right now.

I did end up with a short (about 3/4 inch) piece of tube over the connection of the MP to the cone because it makes a perfect gasket to fit the PNWT or F Bomb I seem to always have handy these days for a quick 'change of pace' water hit or two.

I think one of the best parts of this stuff is the way we can modify/customize/chage the way we use these tools to suit our individual tastes/needs/desires? Modular vapes have serious advantages here, sometimes in trade off for 'looking better'......

OF

Caligula

Maximus
Just load it

Had to fold over the silicone tip a little bit to get it to fit but when I did and twisted it around a little it seemed to make a fine seal.
vAzH2d3.jpg

You can actually stretch the end over the cone sleeve instead of tucking it in.

clukx

what! an hour of constant vaping with .3?!! like 100 hits?! sounds amazing also yeah just the stock metal omicron mouthpiece ill pm ya!

mystikalghost

So I bought some 510 - 601 adapters from some dude in Beverly hills. I live like an hour from Beverly hills. I check the tracking today and the package is in SEATTLE? Why would it have to go north? I wish ebay had a pickup option :(.

I call shenanigans on that number.
Yeah that number seems pretty high....

ezzjUu9.png

Last edited:

tdf5

I think this 5 ohm kiss cart fried my persei single and double top. The serial number is 4411 on both of them. How do i fix them?? I am not going to use the kiss cart anymore I just want to use the EC cart.

The single top light is stuck on the second i screw it on- I also saw smoke come out of the top.

The double top light doesnt go on.

The batteries that came in the stock kit had the plastic melt a little on one of them?

Last edited:
tdf5,

Patrick Hughes

Stoneman
OK that's it!

My drawer is going away!

Time for anew case for my gear!

You did a fine job!
Agreed. Masaki's setup is official. I have been put to shame. I want to get a tray/stand made up by deadfoot designs to keep all my gear from rolling around my desk.

I definitely need a carry case like this one too.
Awesome work man!!

syrupy

Authorized Buyer
Which brings us to the next question. What was the original intent behind bell bottom pants?

They were used by sailors, because the flared bottom made it easier for them to roll up their pant legs a bit to keep them from being constantly wet. Oddly enough, the flared bottom pants resurfaced as fashion in the 70s. But rolling and tucking one's pant legs didn't become prominent until the 80s (leg pegging).

OF

Oddly enough, the flared bottom pants resurfaced as fashion in the 70s. But rolling and tucking one's pant legs didn't become prominent until the 80s (leg pegging).

"Pegged and belled" was the way sharp sailors dressed in WWII. At least on this coast. Standard modifications 'shoreside' as I'm told. The pegging accentuated the flare of the cuff but didn't make getting it off over your shoes any easier (the original goal).

Still, one does have to be stylish.....

OF

Caligula

Maximus
I think this 5 ohm kiss cart fried my persei single and double top. The serial number is 4411 on both of them. How do i fix them?? I am not going to use the kiss cart anymore I just want to use the EC cart.

The single top light is stuck on the second i screw it on- I also saw smoke come out of the top.

The double top light doesnt go on.

The batteries that came in the stock kit had the plastic melt a little on one of them?

Go to the W9 website and submit a ticket. They should replace the heads.

Caligula,
Reactions: OF
Top Bottom