Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

DubCRider

Getting my tools together now...

I'll report back, perhaps a Skype session is in our future.

DubCRider,

DubCRider

7.4v Herc @ 7.4v = double flash
2.4ohm @ 7.4v = double flash

With only that much data I am going to say your unit is working as it should. I'm sure G will chime in on its actual function but I don't think it's anything to be concerned about. Reminds me of the hammer top when you bump it, a "off" flash sequence.

jpdnkstr

Question glossed over, and not addressed.
Has anyone else experienced the double blink on EVERY release of the button on the double top?
I'll check too, Vito, just a second......

Edit: no flash w dual 5ohm carts (or single) note that my dual top has never been replaced... #483, the newest tops may have a protection circuit that gives the flash?

jpdnkstr,
Reactions: Vitolo

Atomsk

Floating In My Tin Can
Has anyone else experienced the double blink on EVERY release of the button on the double top?

Tested this out for you as the double top is the only one I have working, I don't experience that at all. Constant light when pressed, flashes only when screwed on or off. Single top I have seems to barely work on 7.4v, but there's no light at all so maybe it's just got something to do with the LED.

By the by, Gary is sending me another new single head and I'm crossing my fingers for the next couple of days before I get it. The customer service at D9 is immaculate, now if only I could get their product to perform as should. In no way bashing the quality you guys experience with the Persei, I just seem to be having terrible luck with two faulty heads twice in a row.

Atomsk,

mrmojo62

i tested all my persei heads. my double was replaced the end of last summer: no blinking.

my single head was replaced aournd the time iris came out and has the new circuitry: no blinking.

mrmojo62,

mrmojo62

By the by, Gary is sending me another new single head and I'm crossing my fingers for the next couple of days before I get it. The customer service at D9 is immaculate, now if only I could get their product to perform as should. In no way bashing the quality you guys experience with the Persei, I just seem to be having terrible luck with two faulty heads twice in a row.

not speaking for anyone else here, this is why i stay around. there are no questions, just solutions. people can bitch and moan about things not being perfect out of the gate, but when there is a company that supports its products as well as D9 does, it really isn't a problem. the relatively minor annoyance of waiting (whitewhine anyone?) is for me, superseded by the quality of both service and final product that i get.

i used to have a debate with a gf a while back as to which was better; a restaurant with ok food and great atmosphere or a place with great food and no atmosphere. for me substance wins out over style every time.

mrmojo62,

kittyboy

:tup: They do stand behind what they create and that is a +++ in my book. So how long is warranty on persei heads and omni?

kittyboy,

oddvegan

oddvegan
I received my new batteries today! Have two 18350s charging now.....i also bought back ups so I will have a reserve. I also got an Ego-W can anyone tell me how I fill this thing? I also wondered if folks have any opinions experiences with isopropyl extraction or extracts made this way?

oddvegan,
Reactions: ataxian

Atomsk

Floating In My Tin Can
the relatively minor annoyance of waiting (whitewhine anyone?) is for me, superseded by the quality of both service and final product that i get.

i used to have a debate with a gf a while back as to which was better; a restaurant with ok food and great atmosphere or a place with great food and no atmosphere. for me substance wins out over style every time.

I agree that substance is the better half of the package. However, I trust I didn't come across as someone bitching or moaning. Just expressing my frustration at having gone through two brand new kits, each containing a faulty piece. I understand this is a rarity having read everyone else's experiences from the first Persei delivered to an FC member. It's just astronomically bad luck I've encountered two bad kits in a row. I believe the statistic was 2-5% of any manufactured goods are projected to be faulty, and I ran in to that faulty sample twice in a row.

I chalk up the flies in my soup to the Universe because the restaurant can't possibly control everything.

kevin

Hi
Just received the new heads they work great they will blink after any size hit when you set it down, but if you hold it push button no blinking, set it down it will blink safty curcuit, It also needs the spring on the bottom for this to work I think. I'm about 99% on that.
G we need the final word?
Kevin

ru_frothi

Portable Vaporist

Never seen anything like this Vito but my Persei tops where some of the first ever produced. I have the really old non serial # unit that G sent me prior to launch.

darkrom

Great Scott!
Nibbler looks awesome.

So my understanding is the bender is the only Persei addon that will do herbs right now right? The herc which should be able to do herbs and oils is being revised?

Are there any persei products that will work for my bubble hash? I found a caregiver finally and now have access to bubble hash, but not full melts yet.

darkrom,

kindbeats

Terps Up, Temps Down
$119.00 !!!!!

Are you f**king serious ?!?!?!

Usually, G offers a discount code to FC members for new releases but until he does, I have to agree that it's a bit expensive and currently out of my price range (Hurricane Sandy whooped my ass).

Hopefully, G will chime in here and let everyone know the deal.

kindbeats,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
Guys thank you for loving the Piece but at this time we can not do a discount code. We have done so many discount codes and have taken care of the FC community far more then i have any other forums.

This is American Glass made by scientific Glass blowers not your regular glass blower, this takes a lot more work then the Bender, there is just no way for us to do it any cheaper. I would love to have had this made in India or China, but then again people will complain that its not American. So we made it American but the price comes with it when its made in America.

Bodhi Diesel

Cannabis Snob
This is American Glass made by scientific Glass blowers not your regular glass blower, this takes a lot more work then the Bender, there is just no way for us to do it any cheaper. I would love to have had this made in India or China, but then again people will complain that its not American. So we made it American but the price comes with it when its made in America.
Horseshit !!!
I know many of Norcal's best glassblowers and you're just blowing smoke up our asses. That piece shouldn't be more than $80.

BTW... how well are those crappy $289.00 bubblers selling??

mod note: You're out of bounds on the 'Be nice' rule on two fronts.

Bodhi Diesel,
Top Bottom