Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

kittyboy

LOV LOV LOV thats all i can say.

But on a side note im going to be gone until the 12th of November, so if you guys start seeing complaints about people not getting their pm's answered please kindly remind them that i have been kidnapped and wont be back for a while.

So anyone notice a pattern here?:nod: New release date expires and G heads off for a nice vacation:rofl:or is he doing a short Rehab do to his over indulgence while creating masterpieces:science: or is he taking off time to spend with Family:rockon: I really think he is out harvesting hay:myday: Or is he campaigning for Govenor?:spliff:. Enjoy captain :party:

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
have been using my SS persei kit w/ my regular persei to double stack 18650s and then using my hammer and bender w/ that. get almost 2x as many bowls per battery set. good advice, dubc. organic cotton is a great filter.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
have been using my SS persei kit w/ my regular persei to double stack 18650s and then using my hammer and bender w/ that. get almost 2x as many bowls per battery set. good advice, dubc. organic cotton is a great filter.
I haven't tried the double barrels feature yet.
My PERSEI is easy with the 2.4 carts on a single.
I was thinking honeycomb wax in 2x5.0 carts?
Recommendation?

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
I haven't tried the double barrels feature yet.
My PERSEI is easy with the 2.4 carts on a single.
I was thinking honeycomb wax in 2x5.0 carts?
Recommendation?
you'll be amazed. if you can't get a seal w/ ur lips d9 sells double tip mouthpieces that work excellent. be gentle on that button so you don't burn ur oil, but yea, i can blow dab size clouds with the double head. proper technique helps. have fun!

Bob Loblaw,
Reactions: OF

mmenzie

My friends call me "Menz"
i am hoping someone can help me out..... i am shopping (not buying cause i have no $$$) and i went to the D9 website. i am quite confused over something.....

this link is for a Persei that is available to order and is only $199.00
http://www.delta9vapes.com/products...le-Essential-Oil-and-Herbal-Vaporizer-%2d-Red

this link is for a Persei that is not available but can be pre-ordered and is $259.00
http://www.delta9vapes.com/products...and-Herbal-Vaporizer-With-Hercules-%2d-Chrome

i did a side by side comparison of what is included in each package and they both have the same stuff included. they both seem identical except for the color. so can someone please tell me why the different price?? the color really can't change it that much.

mmenzie,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
i am hoping someone can help me out..... i am shopping (not buying cause i have no $$$) and i went to the D9 website. i am quite confused over something.....

this link is for a Persei that is available to order and is only $199.00
http://www.delta9vapes.com/products.php?product=Persei-Portable-Essential-Oil-and-Herbal-Vaporizer-%2d-Red

this link is for a Persei that is not available but can be pre-ordered and is $259.00
http://www.delta9vapes.com/products.php?product=Persei-Portable-Essential-Oil-and-Herbal-Vaporizer-With-Hercules-%2d-Chrome

i did a side by side comparison of what is included in each package and they both have the same stuff included. they both seem identical except for the color. so can someone please tell me why the different price?? the color really can't change it that much.

The $259.00 includes the HERCULES = worth the price. I want a RED one!

ataxian,

kendo916

does 5 ohm cart get hot enough with the 3.4v batt? Do I need 2.5 ohm carts to work with the 3.7v?

kendo916,

DubCRider

A 5ohm will produce thin vapor at 3.7v. You will get a much better hit using a 2.4ohm at 3.7v.

DubCRider,

mmenzie

The $259 one comes with the Hercules cart.

if you go to the link for the $199.00 one and read the package contents it says hercules cart as well.... in fact... the package contents read the same for both... which is why i asked the question

mmenzie,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
That sounds like an oops fuck on the website, probably good you pointed it out so it can be fixed quickly. They most likely meant to offer the Persei alone for 199 and with herc for 249 according to your earlier posting, I have not checked it yet myself. Makes sense though. Looks like G is off for another vacation so we might not see him around for a bit.

jambandphan03,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
you'll be amazed. if you can't get a seal w/ ur lips d9 sells double tip mouthpieces that work excellent. be gentle on that button so you don't burn ur oil, but yea, i can blow dab size clouds with the double head. proper technique helps. have fun!
Thank you!
I ordered some.

mmenzie

ok i caught this before my trip so its fixed. It was a mistake.

do i get any credit for saving you from a possible customer service nightmare?? imagine if a bunch of people ordered at $199.00 expecting to get the Hercules cart and when the box showed up not having one inside..... would be a nightmare explaining to them that they are not getting what they expected when placing the order.

mmenzie,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
5 pack Double tip Black

Thank you!
I ordered some.
W9TechFIN2__09442_thumb.jpg

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
ataxian,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
LOL!!! i really didn't expect anything.... just wanted to see if i drum up a laugh or two
you have me wanting a third PERSEI.
I have a Black and Chrome one.
The Red one would be nice to own as well!
All with HERCULES!

ataxian,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
Hey Vitolo, you ought to love the bender, it's definitely a manual driver, watch out for overheating, after all the automatic vapes you are used to, this one takes a little skill to get just right, but it works well and tastes great. I hope it works out for you.

jpdnkstr

The Bender rocks! It's kinda like driving a stick shift. The flavor is amazing (as long as your material is!) Hope you enjoy Vito, good to see you chime in.

OF

Hey Vitolo, you ought to love the bender, it's definitely a manual driver, watch out for overheating, after all the automatic vapes you are used to, this one takes a little skill to get just right, but it works well and tastes great. I hope it works out for you.

Oh all wise and knowing "Sage of the High Desert" I gotta side with the Lady on this one. It's going to take a few tries to sort it out but I'm also predicting you'll take to it. Not all that frugal with the goods, but it can put the vapor out big time. Great taste, easy to keep clean but it eats those little IMRs up doing it.

Go for it, dude!

OF

OF,
Reactions: Vitolo
Top Bottom