Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

OF

Did everyone buy their 18350's from Lighthound??? Completely Out of Stock.

Well not everyone, not yet. I was thinking of getting another set what with Bender and now Hercules and Iris coming....

Guess I'll have to wait a bit on that. AW and Lighthound should have anticipated this, aren't they paying attention to D9 developments????

OF

MaDsCiEnTiSt22

i just pre-ordered the iris and the hercules. I picked up some aw imr's and the ultrafire charger as recommended. i got a couple 2.4 and 4.0 ohm carts and also a 1.5 ohm cart to try with some wax..... thanks again guys and i am stoked and vaping right now.... :rockon:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
The "PERSEI" after the learning curve:
Is extremely powerful.
My medicine is lasting 3x as long.
Cost in use it is very effective.
The attachments keep things interesting.
November the "HERCULES"!
The carts I have are working so well.
I went from hating these things to loving them.
Now I have to be careful not to over medicate!

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
planetvape is also a great source. slightly cheaper than D9 and they have lotsa other useful gear, like the cartridge to water pipe adapter, colibri butane, single cartridges, etc.

darkrom

Great Scott!
Almost pay day....

On payday I'm sending G my Persei, Bender, batteries, and the hammer so he can play with it and let me know whats wrong.

Can anyone post their bigger hits on youtube please? I'd love to see some of the best you can do with the bender. I know cloud size doesn't mean anything, but I like it. And strangely enough there are few, if any, times that I've exhaled large clouds and not been able to get medicated.

darkrom,

OF

planetvape is also a great source. slightly cheaper than D9 and they have lotsa other useful gear, like the cartridge to water pipe adapter, colibri butane, single cartridges, etc.

Once again, Bob brings up excellent points.....as most 'Bob watchers' would confidently predict.

I'd like to also point out PV is a true friend to this Forum. They 'adopted' Omicron products at a time when AFAIK nobody else did. They were the original 'go to place'. And they offered excellent support for this community from the get go. When Omicron first came out you were largely on your own cart loading wise. The official way was to melt oils down in a shot glass (everyone had) on a hotplate (few did) then use a tiny glass eye dropper (nobody seemed to have) to try to get it into a cold cart then 'melt down with a lighter' hoping not to trash the seals. When a Forum Member came up with the brilliant idea of a funnel (actually a dollar cake decorating tip) and a toothpick, PV immediately started opening up the Omicron kits and including the (hard to find for many) tip and even a small envelope of the right kind of toothpicks!! No pirce increase. These guys already had your money, that was pure Customer Service at it's best. The 'factory loading tool' followed that.

At the suggestion of this here Forum they also started stocking 'doob tubes' for us (not much profit in a dollar item...) and introduced 'mixed value boxes' of carts at the discounted price.

There have been a stream of special discounts, sales of existing stock at model changes, free carts, free shipping and so on. Not to mention super fast shipping.

Hard to not like a supplier like that. IMO it's worth supporting them since they supported us in the past and will no doubt do so in the future. I like buying straight from D9 as much as the next guy, but buying from PV makes a guy feel good too.

Almost pay day....

On payday I'm sending G my Persei, Bender, batteries, and the hammer so he can play with it and let me know whats wrong.

Hey, I can really help you out here Brother DR. No need to wait until pay day, feel free to send your gear to me right now! I'll give it a new home and regular exercise.......

No need to thank me, I'm sure you'd do the same for me were the situation reversed.

OF

kittyboy

Going with the hercules order today with little info on it true ability. Hope it lives up to the hype.
This might be more of a one hit wonder then a load and go cart? Would love to have seen video from meet and great of it in use to help me feel more comfortable. Bender does well but not sure it would be worth the full price cost.

I do thank G for discounts to new products/ But I am not biting on the iris as it doe not really seem to do much. I want a temp control head so I can keep it consistent but I doubt it is possible on small pen size vape. Trying to keep temp control on bender with the hammer is pretty tough unless you want to get popcorn taste do to overheating. Maybe a infrared thermometer/ I can get one or two sweet draws on bender but then it is crap shoot with temps.

I got a great deal on Persei from PV and fast free shipping. And good customer support on how to use.

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
Haha OF.

Lots of happy Bender users. Few/no Bender videos of them out in the wild?
lol, calm down, calm down. got one on the way. will mark when i exhale "clouds".
here is the link, but you'll need a few more minutes for it to finish uploading

EDiT - clouds can be seen at 4m18s 05m22s 06m10s

in the meantime, here's a little mobius/bender action. last hit was the good one if ya wanna kick to the end.

I am not biting on the iris as it doe not really seem to do much. I want a temp control head so I can keep it consistent but I doubt it is possible on small pen size vape. Trying to keep temp control on bender with the hammer is pretty tough unless you want to get popcorn taste do to overheating. Maybe a infrared thermometer/ I can get one or two sweet draws on bender but then it is crap shoot with temps.

the iris controls voltage, which, in the bender's case specifically (or hammer cart, or herc cart prob), will control max temp. it won't make it hotter, but it sure will make it cooler, if that is ur issue. my two cents

Once again, Bob brings up excellent points.....as most 'Bob watchers' would confidently predict.

I'd like to also point out PV is a true friend to this Forum.
Hard to not like a supplier like that. IMO it's worth supporting them since they supported us in the past and will no doubt do so in the future. I like buying straight from D9 as much as the next guy, but buying from PV makes a guy feel good too.

cheers to you as well, as always OF you are a mensch. truly agree on ur points, especially here. pv rocks.

Very much considering getting a Persei, but if I want for herbs should I go with the Hammer or Hercules?

edit: I think I finally understand the Hammer - it's a flameless torch?

kingofnull,

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
Very much considering getting a Persei, but if I want for herbs should I go with the Hammer or Hercules?

edit: I think I finally understand the Hammer - it's a flameless torch?
yes it is. basically like an embur or herb iron. it goes into a bender (glass herb vape) or can do nail hits w/o torch. the hercules is a mini hammer inside a chamber that the herb mixes with. a small chamber for oil can also go on top of that mini hammer for vaping oil. i believe the 7.4 herc is for combusting herb and vaping oil while the 3.7v herc is for vaping herb. since non of the hercules carts have been tested we can't recommend one over or under the bender. that said, the bender is full price right now, while you have one more day, iirc, to get the herc(7.4v) on discount. i believe the 3.7v version of the herc hasn't been released for pre-order yet.

Bob Loblaw,
Reactions: OF

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
the hercules 7.4v can vape herbs, you just have to be light on the button, as it heats up to fast so getting the right sequence down will take a few tries but its doable, i did it on my first try.

darkrom

Great Scott!
Thanks bob I'll wait on that video. The bender clouds you got look much more satisfying than mine in your mobius. I'm sure G will sort it out though. Could simply be shitty batteries, but we will see.

jambandphan03

in flavor country
So does the herb go into the little cartridges w/ the Herc, the same way you would load oil? I'm still trying to understand this set up, that would be nice, you could have pre-loads ready.

jambandphan03,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
So does the herb go into the little cartridges w/ the Herc, the same way you would load oil? I'm still trying to understand this set up, that would be nice, you could have pre-loads ready.

no the herb goes into the hercules without the tank, the tank is only for essential oils.

You can load it with herbs and gold, without the tank essentially vaping both, but if you do load it with herbs and then insert the tank with essential oils, you will have to burn the herb to vaporize the oils.

this is just a theory on the vaping herbs and gold at the same time, i never tried it.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

StaysHigh

yes it is. basically like an embur or herb iron. it goes into a bender (glass herb vape) or can do nail hits w/o torch. the hercules is a mini hammer inside a chamber that the herb mixes with. a small chamber for oil can also go on top of that mini hammer for vaping oil. i believe the 7.4 herc is for combusting herb and vaping oil while the 3.7v herc is for vaping herb. since non of the hercules carts have been tested we can't recommend one over or under the bender. that said, the bender is full price right now, while you have one more day, iirc, to get the herc(7.4v) on discount. i believe the 3.7v version of the herc hasn't been released for pre-order yet.

How comparable are the nail-hammer hits to a nail-torch hit ?

StaysHigh,

kittyboy

How comparable are the nail-hammer hits to a nail-torch hit ?
I wonder as well. So do you just touch hammer to oil on glass or titanium or do hold it above oil to combust? Seems some are touching oil with hot hammer and wonder how that effects hammer etc.

Thanks

kittyboy,

kittyboy

G if i understand you would be able to do 1.5 carts on persei by crankin down the iris to 3.7?
So makes u able to use the persei in any cart mode.
but 1200 hammer needs all 7.4 to work properly or will take longer to heat up at say 4.6?

And i guess no double head for iris?

kittyboy,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
G if i understand you would be able to do 1.5 carts on persei by crankin down the iris to 3.7?
So makes u able to use the persei in any cart mode.
but 1200 hammer needs all 7.4 to work properly or will take longer to heat up at say 4.6?

And i guess no double head for iris?

it needs all 7.4v to reach proper temp, it can heat up at 4.6v but it wont reach temps needed.

Double Head iris will be available later on.

THC SCIENTIFIC,
Reactions: Bob Loblaw
Top Bottom