Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

jambandphan03

in flavor country
I got these O rings for my Okeanos center post, since mine broke right away... http://www.ebay.com/itm/160961421062?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649 based on the size G suggested, and they arrived today, fits well, but it is orange. I really can't see it all that well, so I don't mind that one isn't black.
I also located those black O rings online if anyone is interested... thanks for the suggestion Sleepin in CA, I do prefer black over the orange too, just looks nice with the SS. http://www.homedepot.com/p/The-Hill...u=204726336&ci_kw=&ci_gpa=pla&ci_src=17588969

Sleepin in CA

Higher than a Pterodactyl, you can call me Caveman
Accessory Maker
I got these O rings for my Okeanos center post, since mine broke right away... http://www.ebay.com/itm/160961421062?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649 based on the size G suggested, and they arrived today, fits well, but it is orange. I really can't see it all that well, so I don't mind that one isn't black.
I also located those black O rings online if anyone is interested... thanks for the suggestion Sleepin in CA, I do prefer black over the orange too, just looks nice with the SS. http://www.homedepot.com/p/The-Hill...u=204726336&ci_kw=&ci_gpa=pla&ci_src=17588969
Anytime, I thought they were a major improvement aesthetically, so I figured I'd share. Thanks for putting up a link! Though mine only cost $2.27 in the store.....Seems like a big markup online. Wonder if they price match their own stores?

I just bought that 100 pack of red silicone 005's you posted. Your right, can't see that one so f it.

Last edited:
Sleepin in CA,

MileHighLife

Blower of glass, grower of grass

I was watching some vape review vids the other day on YouTube and your T1/okeanos video came up ... sweet idea and nice video as always!

jambandphan03

in flavor country
I was watching some vape review vids the other day on YouTube and your T1/okeanos video came up ... sweet idea and nice video as always!

To be honest, I didn't post that vid here because I wasn't sure if I was committing any major offense by putting it on the T1 body like that :rofl: I tend to experiment with my gear, and very much enjoy using the Okeanos in this configuration. Suits my needs as I am mainly a flower lover. Using the Okeanos native, I can't attest to the life of my 3.7v titanium core yet, as I have only heated it a few times w/ one load so far, accept I agree that it's placement in the Okeanos is a few mm too close to the air vent in the bub. My first try had my oil clogging up the main air tube, so I cleaned that up and tried again with the oil more melted down in the core, and left a bit of a gap when threading it back on, simulating where the extra gaskets should be added. I did manage to get the 3.7v core to work in the T1 body+adapter as well. My first try didn't work, must not have had them tightened down enough, cause I just tried again, and its working fine now. :D sorry if I am offending anyone by cross pollinating gear. :p I do love this little micro bub, my glass has been getting less attention since I got it, and it works so much better with that center post O ring, I was using a bit of plumbers tape while I waited for the replacements to arrive. I would also like to mention that the Okeanos body and T1 body threading are a very close match but I don't think it's exact. I am very careful not to use too much force or cross thread when putting them together. So far all is well.

Last edited:

bagelbanger

To be honest, I didn't post that vid here because I wasn't sure if I was committing any major offense by putting it on the T1 body like that :rofl: I tend to experiment with my gear, and very much enjoy using the Okeanos in this configuration. Suits my needs as I am mainly a flower lover. Using the Okeanos native, I can't attest to the life of my 3.7v titanium core yet, as I have only heated it a few times w/ one load so far, accept I agree that it's placement in the Okeanos is a few mm too close to the air vent in the bub. My first try had my oil clogging up the main air tube, so I cleaned that up and tried again with the oil more melted down in the core, and left a bit of a gap when threading it back on, simulating where the extra gaskets should be added. I did manage to get the 3.7v core to work in the T1 body+adapter as well. My first try didn't work, must not have had them tightened down enough, cause I just tried again, and its working fine now. :D sorry if I am offending anyone by cross pollinating gear. :p I do love this little micro bub, my glass has been getting less attention since I got it, and it works so much better with that center post O ring, I was using a bit of plumbers tape while I waited for the replacements to arrive. I would also like to mention that the Okeanos body and T1 body threading are a very close match but I don't think it's exact. I am very careful not to use too much force or cross thread when putting them together. So far all is well.

Whoa whoa whoa.... I'm kinda new to this thread as I don't have any of the UP gear and kinda ended up here randomly but are you telling me I can get one of those micro bubblers and an o ring and I can add that to my SV T1 for a F-ing good time???

bagelbanger,

Vapvap

Whoa whoa whoa.... I'm kinda new to this thread as I don't have any of the UP gear and kinda ended up here randomly but are you telling me I can get one of those micro bubblers and an o ring and I can add that to my SV T1 for a F-ing good time???

I don't know exactly, but I guess we can run every UP attachment with 3.7V or 7.4V e-cig mods.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but the Persei is only a mod

Vapvap,

deadheadbill

I can see clearly now the smoke is gone...
I don't know exactly, but I guess we can run every UP attachment with 3.7V or 7.4V e-cig mods.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but the Persei is only a mod

No. As far as I know other than the okeanos all other uptech stuff is the basically "proprietary" 601 thread, You would have to buy an adapter. Which I have thanks to @clouded vision, then you can use any of the w9 carts on other devices.

nao12000

W9 Tech Rep
Company Rep
T
Yes, we need a connector 601/510 like THIS

So a mod like THIS would be okay to run Hercules, Kiss, etc ?
The okeanos comes in either a 510 or a 601 thread option to omit adapters.
The persei does 7.4v and has electronics and safety features to run our attachments best.
Basic items like a 3.7v kiss& carts can probably be ran with no issues it's when you use the higher voltage items that people tend to have more issues.

jambandphan03

in flavor country
guys grainger.com cheaper
I just can't seem to figure out the sizing on this site... nothing matches the numbers I was given to look up (905, 906 or 241) based on these dimentions: 9/16" O.D. x 7/16" I.D. x 1/16"

which size O ring should we be looking for to replace the larger sized ones on this site G?

This thread has become sacrilegious! Up Tech gear on non UP Tech devices......devils giving out sleigh rides and shit....

Lol
I knew it... :p I won't taint the waters further, I just enjoy mixing up all my gear, esp. when they play nice together.

Last edited:

Soflo

Only birdshit and fools
Did anyone get an answer as to if the heating elements in the okeanos are replaceable? When they will be available and pricing? I'm really liking that they are working properly now with the orings.
I also seem to remember a mention of a wireless ceramic heater, would this be for okeanos use?

Sleepin in CA

Accessory Maker
Did anyone get an answer as to if the heating elements in the okeanos are replaceable? When they will be available and pricing? I'm really liking that they are working properly now with the orings.
I also seem to remember a mention of a wireless ceramic heater, would this be for okeanos use?

Yeah they are replaceable. Heating elements should be available 1st week of March, held up at customs, his lawyers are on it - as per G awhile ago. The Triton is the ceramic dish, and yes it will be for the Okeanos. Not sure when he's releasing it. I'm anxiously awaiting it myself!

=)

DieHard

Accessory supplier
Accessory Maker
I wonder if the Triton will be something that can be used without the Okie with its own MP... Or was this already covered:hmm:. I have been trying to perfect my Bender technique... In between practicing my Herc and KISS skills.:smug: So forgive me if I missed it.

DieHard,

Sleepin in CA

Accessory Maker
I wonder if the Triton will be something that can be used without the Okie with its own MP... Or was this already covered:hmm:. I have been trying to perfect my Bender technique... In between practicing my Herc and KISS skills.:smug: So forgive me if I missed it.
Not covered yet. In fact I have been curious about this as well. @THC SCIENTIFIC will the Triton be able to stand alone (used like a kiss cart by itself), or be solely for the Okeanos?

Tutex

Sup FC, long time lurker, recent sr-74 owner. So my Herc didnt come with an user manual or instructions, I've been picking up tips here and there but was hoping for a comprehensive guide to initiating and maximizing my persei + sr-74 experience. Real rook here so any help is much appreciated. Thanks

Top Bottom