Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

Vapvap

Only use quartz nail before to know :) UP Tech. All these dangerous chinese items wasn't (and aren't) for me.
UP Tech is also made in China (and thinking in California :)), but I trust Gary about quality controls made by them from beginning to end in China, I see in my hand the UP products and I can say that this is the best quality that everyone expects.
G., thanks to made these products of high quality :tup:

Sleepin in CA

Higher than a Pterodactyl, you can call me Caveman
Accessory Maker
@THC SCIENTIFIC glad to hear about your eyes man. Can you shoot lasers yet?!

Also......this....... hey are there any major differences between the Hercules w/o o ring slots and the sr71? I got one in trade, and I don't want to Fuck it up...or my tops.

20140221_121147_zps2byjpeao.jpg

As for the TRITON.....yes. yes. yes.

Last edited:
Sleepin in CA,
Reactions: ataxian

lockie

My Hercules SR71 doesn't have orings too. I only got white rod if that matters.
My buddy originally bought the Omicron v2 which I eventually bought off him, then upgraded to HVD, eventually upgrading to Persei. Glad I never went through any crap gpens before I got here.

Sleepin in CA

Accessory Maker
Decided that I hate red on the Okeanos, so I modded to black. Seems to have a better seal as well. Sure is better looking to me! There's also two o rings on the bottom of the Okeanos tube, and one on top. @StickyShisha ...No more clogs.

20140221_193351_zps0lm2tsn1.jpg

20140221_193426_zpswgqfqvfd.jpg

I love it even more now.

The o rings I used are from Home Depot
Size #241 (9/16" O.D. x 7/16" I.D. x 1/16")
Still trying to find a new center o ring. Mine died already.....heading to auto zone tomorrow to continue the search! I will find a 006 o ring. It WILL be black Damn it!

Lol

Last edited:

Sleepin in CA

Accessory Maker
@masaki I'm guessing misassembled Hercules? Or do you mean the heating element for the Okeanos?

Also I liked your post for the comment on my Okeanos, not your dead "top". It does look waaaaaay nicer right?

Sleepin in CA

Accessory Maker
@Silver420Surfer you only need the o rings for the Nibbler XL. My other Hercules had no cut outs for o rings and is a slightly older model, but is pretty much exactly the same except for the black housing on base plate not having cutouts. I was just confirming this.

Top Bottom