Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

MileHighLife

Blower of glass, grower of grass
@MileHighLife sorry to see your Persei go. May I ask what was the reason? I thought you enjoyed the sr71.

Luna preorder baby :cool:

The persei is a bit big to use on the go and I just got the dabbing kit for my dbv essentially making it an e nail so i can dial in the nail temp and drop tasty BHOmbs all day long without a torch around the house.

masaki

@masaki now in 42 days you'll need to order a Nibbler XL!

Edit...I know this makes no sense. I'm really high. Thank you Skywalker Budder.
Why what happened to my current one?!

Here's a quick update to my survival kit.
12662361144_1bec71dfa7_c.jpg
Last spot goes to my hammer top :p

Hedonismbot

In my last episode I was starting to prime one of my cleaned SR-71s. That went well and my Herc is back in full operation and with far better taste. I took my time this go round and primed it over the course of a day and a half, loading it incrementally and just using the power button to melt wax in while getting light hits and always inhaling slowly while applying modest heat. The past 2 times I primed a Herc I cheated and used a heat gun to speed up the process. That worked but I feel it's a lot more risky since you cant inhale air thru the cartridge while using the heat gun on it. (well at least i can't! - heat without air flow is the road to leaks IMO)

Halfway thru priming I switched from the standard top to the Iris set for 35W for easier control (7.2v but it's nice that the Iris gives a readout in watts). I used a total of .84g of wax as a buffer fill plus initial load. The last time I primed a Herc (with the heat gun) I used .90g.

I remember how much anxiety I had the first time I primed a Herc (so much oil! where is it all going! :uhoh:). Now I can disassemble, reassemble and prime a Herc with confidence. Skills that will serve me for years to come I hope!

Anyway, what I really wanted to post about was my new water path setup:

VGJutR8.jpg

I connected the Herc to my D020 bubbler with a bit of silicone tubing and a water pipe adapter. Works great.

While I have a Nibbler XL which I have used quite a bit, this setup just seems more convenient. The tubing is pretty stiff though and at first it had the tendency to unscrew the Hercules from the Persei. But I discovered if I twist the tubing in the opposite direction before I slip it over the Herc mouthpiece it then tends to keep the Herc screwed on. (does that make sense?)

:love: my SR-71s!

Hedo

Sleepin in CA

Higher than a Pterodactyl, you can call me Caveman
Accessory Maker
Sure pm, me we could work something out. I love having color options!

=)

Sleepin in CA,
Reactions: ataxian

Sleepin in CA

Accessory Maker
Lmao no deal! I have it too good! I thought you meant Persei's or accent rings!

Sleepin in CA,
Reactions: masaki

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
Luna preorder baby :cool:

The persei is a bit big to use on the go and I just got the dabbing kit for my dbv essentially making it an e nail so i can dial in the nail temp and drop tasty BHOmbs all day long without a torch around the house.

I wish you luck my friend.. I just wish you would have waited for the triton because that's essentially what everyone is as asking for.

Sleepin in CA

Accessory Maker
@THC SCIENTIFIC how are your peepers bro?

Also is there any major difference between the sr71 with the old bottom.....the one w/o Nibbler XL o ring cutouts? Don't want to hurt it when I do use it.

Last edited:
Sleepin in CA,
Reactions: masaki

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Thanks ... back at you!

If it's available in 510 and people seem to like it I will pick one up ... thanks for the heads up.
People come and go!
We will miss you dearly.
I keep a loaded HERCULES next to my bed. I like waxes in my vaporizers too!

However to have a PERSEI ready when you are is pure luxury!

In the middle of the night no dabbing just pure medication!

Sleepin in CA

Accessory Maker
People come and go!
We will miss you dearly.
I keep a loaded HERCULES next to my bed. I like waxes in my vaporizers too!

However to have a PERSEI ready when you are is pure luxury!

In the middle of the night no dabbing just pure medication!
I always keep mine loaded too. Even when in the case put away. Never know when you have to go somewhere in a hurry! I also always keep a bunch of charged batteries for the same reason.

Top Bottom