• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

DieHard

Accessory supplier
Accessory Maker
I am consoling myself on the death of my 7.4v KISS with my new best friend that the postman brought today.
WoR7RpD.jpg

:rockon:

Sleepin in CA

Higher than a Pterodactyl, you can call me Caveman
Accessory Maker
Mine died too, but my man repaired it very easily with SS mesh for wick (the ceramic wick was broken too) and kanthal wire. I see him, it's very easy ;)
Please make a video! I need to know!

The 7.4v stainless steel kiss is my liquid science bubblers new best friend. Huge clouds!

Sleepin in CA

Accessory Maker
You can vape with less waste on a nail. Then again you can vape with even less waste by doing convection dabs.

Trade off of each, however, is obviously time, effort, and (lack of) portability.
Why is there a giant penis sticker (8ooD)on a box in your closet? Dildo tackle box? Lmfao. Couldn't resist. Sorry bro.

=)

Also, Fuck that's a lot of work for a dab! Neat though.

Sleepin in CA,
Reactions: Caligula

Caligula

Maximus
Why is there a giant penis sticker (8ooD)on a box in your closet? Dildo tackle box? Lmfao. Couldn't resist. Sorry bro.

=)

Also, Fuck that's a lot of work for a dab! Neat though.

Yes. As you can tell its designed to hold up to 800 D's. Its also spacious enough to house a bunch of PC component liquid cooling kit while its at it!

And is that really any more work than heating up a nail and fucking with a dabber? On that note, I just roll up a few of those cotton nugs for extended sessions or if I have company. Its a simple matter of popping one into the gong and going to town at that point.

On an aside, this is the only method ive used that outdoes the Herc in terms of flavor retention. Its probably also the most efficient method to do dabs ATM (IMO and not taking high priced stuff like that $800 VB unit into account... or $600 e-nails).

Sleepin in CA

Accessory Maker
Bro......bubbler with 14mm adapter + ti kiss cart w/o mouthpiece = unfuckingreal mah dude. I'd video it, but I'm being lazy today.

Edit .... I have never tried convection dabs, this is just my method for a dabbing substitute.

Sleepin in CA

Accessory Maker
See that's why I like you. What's that about great minds and thinking alike? Lol

=)

Sleepin in CA,
Reactions: Caligula

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
Guys with half my vision back I'm now trying to catch up.

Wednesday I'll be back to work full time.

Also working on a few projects that will fix all issues. Yes even when I couldn't see I was working on your issues.

Ricardooayee

I recently acquired a persei , i was wondering what would you guys recommend for a first time Persei user: KISS cart , Hercules SR-74 , or a Okeanos? If it helps i have experience with the regular Micro Vaped pens , Thermovape Rev/Dart , Thermovape Cera.

Ricardooayee,

syrupy

Authorized Buyer
I recently acquired a persei , i was wondering what would you guys recommend for a first time Persei user: KISS cart , Hercules SR-74 , or a Okeanos? If it helps i have experience with the regular Micro Vaped pens , Thermovape Rev/Dart , Thermovape Cera.

Of those you listed, the kiss carrt. Herc and Okeanos are advanced accessories. I got by for a long time with just the regular omicron carts. They're a good place to start.

illmatik

Just an update on my situation. W9tech sent me out a replacement heating element with new o-rings last week. When I was applying the top piece, there was friction between the top o-ring and the glass and it cracked as I pushed it down. I thought it would be a little stronger than that but it was my bad for not lubing up the o-rings as recommended. Hope someone else learns from my mistake without sacrificing some glass.

Anyways, thank you to G and W9Tech for eventually taking care of me. Hopefully the new glass comes in soon so I can get back to vaping.

Sleepin in CA

Accessory Maker
@Ricardooayee that all depends on what you're looking to do. Load and forget with gigantic clouds then its the hercules. Load and forget with disposability then its the standard carts. Load a bit as you go...think dabbing with a couple hits per dab.....its kiss carts. Titanium if youre a flavor nut. If you like water filtered rips then look into nibblers for carts or herc, and okeanos for kiss carts.

Hope this helps. If you need specifics.....just ask away!

@illmatik planetvape.ca has them in stock now. Saw them there not to long ago. Not sure if youre looking to buy another, but if so thats a good start if you dont want to wait. Im thinking about going to a local plastics manufacturer and having plastic clear colored replacements made......for my own use. Just need time to do it...

Sleepin in CA

Accessory Maker
I just bought a section of acrylic to see how it pans out before I make colored ones. This may be fun. I love modding shit. If only I had a longer center baffled post to make longer water tubes.

Sleepin in CA,

canj00digit?

All my days in a daze...
w00t finally got a Persei on the way! :nod:
A nice pre-loved unit in a GREAT package that I picked up from that cool cat up there ^ @Sleepin in CA ;) thanx dude

Can't wait to try it out.

My wife is pretty excited also, she's needed something portable, and hard hitting, that can help manage her pain while on the go.

Vapvap

A nice pre-loved unit in a GREAT package that I picked up from that cool cat up there ^ @Sleepin in CA ;) thanx dude

My wife is pretty excited also, she's needed something portable, and hard hitting, that can help manage her pain while on the go.

But don't forget to clean it all in alcohol and boiling water (according to each parts) before try it ;)

Sleepin in CA

Accessory Maker

Happy to help! I hope you guys enjoy it like crazy!

Top Bottom