Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

kindbeats

Terps Up, Temps Down
Unfortunately no one manufacturer is immune to cartridge failure. Even carts that cost 30-100 go out none are warranted other then the high priced ones.

Hey G, I'm a little confused about the super stealth kit. Would I be able to run an SR-71 on it at 7.4v or should I just get it for K.I.S.S. carts fired at 3.7v?

kindbeats,

kindbeats

Terps Up, Temps Down
It's only for a single 18350 @ 3.7v

Thanks @MileHighLife! That's what I figured. I'm thinking of getting one with a couple of K.I.S.S. carts for when I need to be a little more inconspicuous. I just hate to think of sacrificing the taste that the SR-71 delivers. With the SR-71, I like to load oils that I don't necessarily enjoy on a nail (taste wise) and when I vape them, it brings out terps that weren't present when dabbing off of my nail.

EDIT: Just want to make sure, can the bottom spring/cap of the SS tube be used with my standard tube? I ask because I need to replace a spring in my Persei and figure I may as well just buy the SS kit for both the super stealth option and the bottom spring/cap if does in fact fit my standard tube.

syrupy

Authorized Buyer
Thanks @MileHighLife!

EDIT: Just want to make sure, can the bottom spring/cap of the SS tube be used with my standard tube? I ask because I need to replace a spring in my Persei and figure I may as well just buy the SS kit for both the super stealth option and the bottom spring/cap if does in fact fit my standard tube.

I have the SS in front of me. and it looks like the long SS tube is about a half inch shorter than the standard one. The SS bottom will screw on the stock tube indeed, but the battery ends up that much shy of reaching the top.

*missed it by THAT much!

Last edited:

jpdnkstr

:lol: The long SS tube is for using a single 18650! The short tube is for using a single 18350. Same voltage, just longer battery life from the 18650. I can fit 2 x 18350's in my long SS tube, but it is not recommended because it compresses the spring too much, and defeats the safety feature of the spring. The SS tubes can be configured for lots of different options, just don't do it unless you know what you're doing, kind of thing!

Caligula

Maximus
Youre all doing it wrong. This is how you use the SS kit:

ckou.jpg

1x 18350 shorty @ 3.7v & 2x 18650 long tube @7.4v.

Both setups have room for the spring to compress if necessary.

BlueLite

Has anyone rebuilt a 2 ohm kiss cart successfully yet? Mine just burned out, and I am traveling. Want to get it up and running until I can get a new one shipped.

What kind if wire do I need to rebuild it?

OF

Has anyone rebuilt a 2 ohm kiss cart successfully yet? Mine just burned out, and I am traveling. Want to get it up and running until I can get a new one shipped.

What kind if wire do I need to rebuild it?

You've got problems. The heater wire is Nichrome (one of several alloys...) so not a huge deal. But if you look close you'll notice the wires coming up from below are slightly larger and welded to the heater wire above the tubes they enter by?

The heater wire is actually 3 pieces of two different types welded together (the center heats, the ends don't). You're not likely to find it, it's the sort of part you need to buy made up custom.....or fuss with a LOT if you have the right gear to do the welds and the materials.

Down the road perhaps UP (or D9 or THC or whatever they are now....) will sell the heaters (perhaps prewound, winding such wire is not trivial), but for now I thing replacement is the only practical option?

OF

BlueLite

That is a bummer, especially since I no longer have the support from Dub C Rider with my group's crazy shipping and orders. Shipping to a hotel ahead of me is a nightmare

Breathemetal

I want one so bad....but only w/ the bender.
I have no access to oils right now so it would be a waste of $.

But agh the bender looks so delightful!
I bet the flavor profile is wonderful.

Breathemetal,

bellas

Does anyone have any suggestion on where I might find a Replacement Glass Mouthpiece for a Persei Bender? I only need the Mouth piece. Tried online at the W9tech site but only the complete Bender.

bellas,

syrupy

Authorized Buyer
Does anyone have any suggestion on where I might find a Replacement Glass Mouthpiece for a Persei Bender? I only need the Mouth piece. Tried online at the W9tech site but only the complete Bender.

Is it a standard 18mm fitting?

syrupy,

exit

@kindbeats man isn't that true!!!
Waiting on my backup KISS carts lately. No KISS carts for a couple days sadly!
I got my SR-71 repair parts back today. There's nothing like putting the herc back together and reading 1.7 on the multimeter first try!

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I'll be there in 20.
My larger deeper drawer has way more gear.
Bigger vaporizers and glass water pipes.
The W9 TECH stuff fits my set up so well because these devices are fast and easy.
Plus I love concentrates.

Just think?
"G" is creating a DESKtop?
Can't wait to get one of his new inventions!

Normally it's the WIFE with the hand bags and shoes!
Forget that!
Worry about the HUSBAND with VAS and GAS!

The new reality show!

Last edited:

mystikalghost

My larger deeper drawer has way more gear.
Bigger vaporizers and glass water pipes.
The W9 TECH stuff fits my set up so well because these devices are fast and easy.
Plus I love concentrates.
Just think?
"G" is creating a DESKtop!

Can't wait to get one of his inventions!

Normally it's the WIFE with the hand bags and shoes!
Forget that!
Worry about the HUSBAND with VAS and GAS!

The new reality show!

Seriously. I have seen pictures of what happens to people who REALLY get in to e-cigs and mods and RBA's and all that fun stuff. I expect the same here. I want to buy every type of cartridge and 510 attachment there is to find the perfect one :D. Once I found out about concentrates I haven't gone back...

masaki

Youre all doing it wrong. This is how you use the SS kit:

ckou.jpg

1x 18350 shorty @ 3.7v & 2x 18650 long tube @7.4v.

Both setups have room for the spring to compress if necessary.

hows your button black on the shorty?

masaki,
Top Bottom