Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

Sleepin in CA

Higher than a Pterodactyl, you can call me Caveman
Accessory Maker
Might wanna double check your email, dude. He just got back to me and I think we made them around the same time :nod:
I did, no luck yet. I am confident that they will take care of me - they always do (love this company). Just wanted to make sure they still had their files is all. :)

It may take a bit late longer since I listed it under General. I wasn't sure how to list it, as it's a color issue not a function issue. @THC SCIENTIFIC that's still ok right?

Sleepin in CA,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
I did, no luck yet. I am confident that they will take care of me - they always do (love this company). Just wanted to make sure they still had their files is all. :)

It may take a bit late longer since I listed it under General. I wasn't sure how to list it, as it's a color issue not a function issue. @THC SCIENTIFIC that's still ok right?

All tickets have been cleared please read your emails and yes its ok we get them in different departments but i get all of them to my comp since i have the master account.

Sleepin in CA

Higher than a Pterodactyl, you can call me Caveman
Accessory Maker
All tickets have been cleared please read your emails and yes its ok we get them in different departments but i get all of them to my comp since i have the master account.
I just got it. I just want to say this company has impressed me beyond belief. Love the product, the team (everyone I've dealt with), and the support. Just an absolute pleasure every time. I feel privileged to have access to a product, and company like this.

Thank you. Seriously.

Vapoholic420

-Loyal To The Oil-
@THC SCIENTIFIC
Hey G,
I got a question for ya. I received an email saying my order was shipped on the 8th, but when I check the USPS website,I still just get the "shipping label created" message, and it says they still haven't received the package from u, to ship to me. What should I do? It's normally here by now or at least updated so now Idk if u shipped it or not. Please get back asap. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Vapoholic420,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
@THC SCIENTIFIC
Hey G,
I got a question for ya. I received an email saying my order was shipped on the 8th, but when I check the USPS website,I still just get the "shipping label created" message, and it says they still haven't received the package from u shop to me. What should I do? It's normally here by now or at least updated. Thanks in advance.

pm me the order number ill double check, but since our government is super efficient on handling a simple website our customers are left without any information as to whats going on.

It happens from time to time, the usps is a mess at this point and sometimes things dont update until they are delivered. So lets wait for tomorrow and see whats going on if your in the states. If your Canadian then it will take a while.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

Vapoholic420

-Loyal To The Oil-
pm me the order number ill double check, but since our government is super efficient on handling a simple website our customers are left without any information as to whats going on.

It happens from time to time, the usps is a mess at this point and sometimes things dont update until they are delivered. So lets wait for tomorrow and see whats going on if your in the states. If your Canadian then it will take a while.
Ok. I will. Give me a min to look up the order number. Yea, I'm in New York but it's usually pretty quick when u ship to me. Thanks for the fast response!
EDIT:Thanks for your help.

Last edited:
Vapoholic420,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
we checked, postage was printed on the 9th not sure if it was the first batch that went out on the 9th or the second batch that went out today. Lets wait till thursday to see whats going on.

Plus please delete your order number as it does not need to be posted on line.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

Mynameismud

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
I too get this with my replacement top. Maybe one time in 5 or 6? No big deal, although it does get me to check for the light which was never an issue before.

I'd assumed it was a switch issue with my switch (as opposed to an electronics or other contact issue), but if it's this common it's probably something that needs addressing.

G, I assume you have plenty of examples of this? Did you want mine? As I said, otherwise I'm not thinking of replacing it as long as it lights the next time. It's easy enough to live with.

OF

Yeah, the most annoying thing is that when I feel like its going to misfire and make sure to look it never seems to happen, but every time im not looking and/or try to sneak a puff somewhere it does.

Also mines starting to misfire back to back times, which never happend before...its only happened a few times so far but i sure hope it doesnt get any worse before the new ones arrive...thanks for the updates @THC SCIENTIFIC

Mynameismud,
Reactions: OF

Vapoholic420

-Loyal To The Oil-
we checked, postage was printed on the 9th not sure if it was the first batch that went out on the 9th or the second batch that went out today. Lets wait till thursday to see whats going on.

Plus please delete your order number as it does not need to be posted on line.
Ok. Thank u. Sorry about that. I wasn't sure how to pm. I just found this forum not long ago and its one of the first that I've ever posted on. I'll just keep looking for it to update. Thanks again.

vape4health

Are the Persei on ebay covered under warranty, I see most still include a double top but also picture the "persei" logo in the same position under the button as the one I have now new from w9. If they are covered I thinking I'll get a backup just in case.

Anyone else seen a sidewinder ecig, imagine the stealth of a SR-71 setting beside a 18650 instead of on top. Just hold it in your hand side by side, its almost perfect.

vape4health,

Mynameismud

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Are the Persei on ebay covered under warranty, I see most still include a double top but also picture the "persei" logo in the same position under the button as the one I have now new from w9. If they are covered I thinking I'll get a backup just in case.

Anyone else seen a sidewinder ecig, imagine the stealth of a SR-71 setting beside a 18650 instead of on top. Just hold it in your hand side by side, its almost perfect.
It depends on whether or not they are a certified or genuine retailer. It might say it on the ad, or you might need to contact them. Many online stores like gotvape, vapeworld have ebay accounts but you wouldnt know its them from their ebay name... And these would have the warranty i believe. If its someone selling well below retail value, and/or theyre only selling 1 then it most likely wont be covered. best advice is to contact the seller or w9tech before purchasing...

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Ok. Thank u. Sorry about that. I wasn't sure how to pm. I just found this forum not long ago and its one of the first that I've ever posted on. I'll just keep looking for it to update. Thanks again.

Glad we can help.

We only cover wesellresale and gratefullbuys. The others are not autherized for ebay.

zeek01

Hey G,

I recently purchased a chrome persei that came with old style tops as well as recently found my old black persei that I thought I had lost (long story).... Basically, I have a black and a chrome old style single top. Would it be possible to get these replaced with the new ones so they dont get blown with my persei like my old red one did?

Thanks.

zeek01,
Reactions: ataxian

415~650
Just a question ive been thinking about. In the ecig vape world, ive always heard a major rule was to never stack batteries because..... It can blow up in ur face. Yett with the Persei you have the option of doing so. Wassup with that?

Ive only had a Persei, so ive never really known of any other tool for vaporization that can do 7.4v with 2 batts

thevaf

Just a question ive been thinking about. In the ecig vape world, ive always heard a major rule was to never stack batteries because..... It can blow up in ur face. Yett with the Persei you have the option of doing so. Wassup with that?

Ive only had a Persei, so ive never really known of any other tool for vaporization that can do 7.4v with 2 batts

In the ecig world its usually in the context of mechanical mods. These are just "tubes" with no circuitry so if there is a short in the atomizer or if one of the 2 batteries has a different standing (terminology?) voltage setup it will cause the batteries to over/ under discharge which leads to venting (dumping all the batter power at once causing excessive heat). Reputable IMR batteries (AW, Efest, MNKE, Panasonic, Sony) design their new batteries in this way to prevent an actual explosion.

The persei has circuitry to detect unfavorable conditions and responds with a blinking light when there is a problem. Other VV/VW mods(iTaste, VAMO, ZMAX, Provari, etc) also have the same protection features.

exit

Just wanted to check in real quick before I pull the trigger on this 18mm to 14mm.
This should work with a Herc with the mouthpiece taken off, no?
It's obviously a little shallow so I shouldn't just let the Herc hold itself in the adapter, but that's fine, as long as it fits.

"This is a 14.5mm male fitting to 18.8mm[19mm] female
fitting, glass on glass expander converter. "

roor-phx-pure-type-glass-on-glass-expander-14-to-18-8-6474.JPG

exit,

TommydCat

Great... On vacation in Kauai and I get USPS shipping notice that the Core is on it's way!

...to my billing address, not the shipping address, so no one's there to sign for it... Who do I get to yell at?

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Great... On vacation in Kauai and I get USPS shipping notice that the Core is on it's way!

...to my billing address, not the shipping address, so no one's there to sign for it... Who do I get to yell at?
They will keep it for 2 weeks I think.

Top Bottom