Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

OF

+EDIT + nice one darb. also if you are using the grey one you need to switch it to 3.2 on the side

Yes, Bob, but as I stated about I don't think that explains the case. Vitolo reports they won't start charging not that they're over charged. Before posting checked on my charger (that same 188 it turns out) and my 3 Volt CR123As from TV charge up 'just fine'. I don't do it, of course, I charge as instructed, but having the switch in the wrong place probably won't stop it from charging?

OF

OF,

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
Yes, Bob, but as I stated about I don't think that explains the case. Vitolo reports they won't start charging not that they're over charged. Before posting checked on my charger (that same 188 it turns out) and my 3 Volt CR123As from TV charge up 'just fine'. I don't do it, of course, I charge as instructed, but having the switch in the wrong place probably won't stop it from charging?

OF
srry missed that post, but yea bad contact from springs can be a problem (if i'm readin' ya right). i have had the switch in the wrong place for both and had problems charging with the cr-123's and the 18350's. i think maybe once it worked, but i didn't trust it so i used it for an hour and then recharged on correct settings. actually think i have a post from way earlier asking why my batts wouldn't charge on my new charger and that was THC's response. once i hit the switch over, worked fine.

Bob Loblaw,

OF

srry missed that post, but yea bad contact from springs can be a problem (if i'm readin' ya right). i have had the switch in the wrong place for both and had problems charging with the cr-123's and the 18350's. i think maybe once it worked, but i didn't trust it so i used it for an hour and then recharged on correct settings. actually think i have a post from way earlier asking why my batts wouldn't charge on my new charger and that was THC's response. once i hit the switch over, worked fine.

Cool. Like I said, I quickly checked my (different) batteries on my (different ?) charger and it did start to charge fine.....so I said 'might' or 'should'....you know, guessing?

When it works, it works. When it doesn't......

Thanks.

OF

OF,

kronus

I just bought a persei and omicron v2 today and both just came in the black box with all the other attachments and i don't see a charger for the units for either

which chargers do i need to buy for my units?? I need charger for Persei and Omicron v2 I want to be able to charge them after the battery goes down

Delta9 has them avail??

so excited to try my new persei out especially

Thank You THC Scientific

kronus,

kronus

LMAO on the persei right now I look at bottom of box after take everything out and low and behold CHARGER!!! woohoo One part solved

Omicron v2 for sure no charger below the unit this one I am needing at the moment

Those goo rips LOL gotta love Cali

kronus,

kronus

My Persei is #149 and only has 1x 18650 battery and 2 Carts that say 5.0 EC / 6 Up Tech

Maybe since older model I didn't get the other 2 batteries to make it that 7 volt power that people rave about

Gonna try this out and hope for the best I'm worry about cart blowing gonna reread instructions and hope I have a safe combination

Thanks

kronus,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
The charger is inside the foam in the omicron box, just carefully take the foam out and you will see it, as for batteries not being in the Persei that's new, submit a ticket and we will try to resolve it.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Guys you can't charge 3v batteries with the Persei and omicron charger, you would need a ultra fire wf 188 charger available on our site under chargers.

THC SCIENTIFIC,
Reactions: kronus

Vitolo

Vaporist
OK
Got it.
Conversations with THC Scientific on the phone today clarified this well.
YES... I purchased a battery type that was soon removed from the market for it's uncooperative nature....
and --->
YES- true enough, this battery type did need that unique charger...
and finally.....
yes---->
There will be coming in the future a battery of a similar vaoltage for those of us liking this "Fancy, Dancy, Oil vaping variety Show"!

kronus

Questions if anyone can help me please??

I tore apart the foam carry case and didn't find the omicron v2 charger lol , i didn't get a white box but only the black carry case when i buy with my persei today as combo

Can my persei charger be used for my omicron v2 batteries?? compatible??

If not which charger do I need to order asap for the omicron v2?

On my Persei Unit #149 the single cartridge module works fine on the 18650 battery but when I attach the double the button does not light up , I have seen the youtube video tried different adjustments but the button does not light on double unit, is this a faulty top??

I didn't order my Persei from delta9 but got it from a local smoke shop on Lankershim Ed's after I seen someone blow some epic clouds at the coop i was at buying some wax

Thank You THC the single top is producing some AMAZING clouds and I am loving it

kronus,

JoeKickass

Questions if anyone can help me please??

I tore apart the foam carry case and didn't find the omicron v2 charger lol , i didn't get a white box but only the black carry case when i buy with my persei today as combo

Can my persei charger be used for my omicron v2 batteries?? compatible??

If not which charger do I need to order asap for the omicron v2?

On my Persei Unit #149 the single cartridge module works fine on the 18650 battery but when I attach the double the button does not light up , I have seen the youtube video tried different adjustments but the button does not light on double unit, is this a faulty top??

I didn't order my Persei from delta9 but got it from a local smoke shop on Lankershim Ed's after I seen someone blow some epic clouds at the coop i was at buying some wax

Thank You THC the single top is producing some AMAZING clouds and I am loving it

Yes the charger should be the same for both but you should have gotten two...

If it doesn't light submit a ticket on delta9vapes.com but makes sure the battery is adjusted high enough to be pushed snugly against the top.

JoeKickass,

kronus

Hello G I submit a ticket regarding my Persei double top

Your Ticket ID is: 414509

My oldest son will be around valley on Tues , do you have a store location to offer warranty service or mail in only?

Thank You

I love the Persei Single Top , hope to have my double top working soon

LONG LIVE OMICRON AND PERSEI!!!!

kronus,

Krazy

Seriously cool piece of tech. My thanks to Mr. Scintific, his minions, and the guys in these forums.

I had no idea just how far the science had progressed until I started researching vapor as an alternative to the nasty prescription crap the doctors have me my evil twin sister on. A sensitive throat and a dry climate means that combustion is not even a weekend option, let alone a medicinal one.

But a concentrate specific vaporizer is just perfect for dear old sis in so many ways! The existence of a learning curve is not a problem at all. I am studying up on both the Persie and the current state of vaporizing and do NOT expect any of you to do my homework for me.

Sis is way excited to get off of nasty side effect Rx crap, so I hope THC SCIENTIFIC and the rest of you can help me with a shopping list. Budder and oil are only a phone call away (free delivery!); so, all that is missing is a Persei and some accessories.

A Black one, because black goes with everything. Is there anything not included in the kit that I will need?

An extra pack of filling tools because sis likes to be prepared.
An extra pack of Extract Cartridges for the same reason. 5omv for 7.4 volts?

Thanks!

Krazy,

JoeKickass

Is there anything not included in the kit that I will need?

Thanks!

A lighter?

Filling tools are indestructible you won't need more than one unless you might lose it.

I would recommend a pack or three depending on usage, 5 ohm are my personal favorite with the persei but you might want to try different ohms and see if you have a different favorite.

JoeKickass,

Krazy

That is just how anal sis is on the topic of being prepared. When UPS can no longer deliver due to the zombie hordes she will have extra filling tools!

Crap, I was afraid of this; I have asked a question that makes my n00bness painfully apparent. I really am reading the forums like the old school tech geek that I am. But I do not yet understand the different ohms as far as the cartridges go.

Krazy,

JoeKickass

the different ohms as far as the cartridges go.

Basically the lower ohm you go the hotter the cart will be.

But you have two different battery variaties out of the box so they basically break down like this:

3.7v (single large battery): 1.5 ohm carts are hot and powerful, 2.4 ohm carts are medium heat and take priming, 3 ohm carts probably give flavorful low heat (never tried)

7.4v (two small batteries): 2.4 and 3 ohm are overdriven, 4 ohm cart is hot and powerful, 5 ohm is gentler but easier to get steady streams of vapor IME

JoeKickass,

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
Seriously cool piece of tech. My thanks to Mr. Scintific, his minions, and the guys in these forums.

I had no idea just how far the science had progressed until I started researching vapor as an alternative to the nasty prescription crap the doctors have me my evil twin sister on. A sensitive throat and a dry climate means that combustion is not even a weekend option, let alone a medicinal one.

But a concentrate specific vaporizer is just perfect for dear old sis in so many ways! The existence of a learning curve is not a problem at all. I am studying up on both the Persie and the current state of vaporizing and do NOT expect any of you to do my homework for me.

Sis is way excited to get off of nasty side effect Rx crap, so I hope THC SCIENTIFIC and the rest of you can help me with a shopping list. Budder and oil are only a phone call away (free delivery!); so, all that is missing is a Persei and some accessories.

A Black one, because black goes with everything. Is there anything not included in the kit that I will need?

Thanks!
lighter ( i prefer torch), carts (i prefer 4 ohm for 7.4). scale that goes to .00 grams. parchment paper (for reclaim)

Bob Loblaw,

Krazy

Thanks everyone. I have a torch lighter, diamond scale, parchment, etc.; toys that all kids should have.

So in a nut shell sis will be good to go with the Persie out of the box. Then plan on accessorizing with a follow up order in a month or so; after she has a chance to play around with and master the thing. Anything beyond that at this point is guesswork with to little data to be viable.

With 5 types of cartridges and 5 cartridges to a pack; I wish that they sold a variety pack. I certainly get that not being a priority right out of the gate with a new company and new product line. But it would be nice.

Assuming that nobody else is doing it I will get a bunch of packs and resort them into variety packs if there is interest. Cost + shipping and forum members only; not looking to do it as a commercial venture. Or perhaps if enough are interested THC SCIENTIFIC will do a one shot, forums only, repackaging for us.

Let me order, receive, and learn the Persie. That will give a more senior forum member the time to decide to do it instead (or not). And better yet give everyone time to bug Mr. Scientific about a one time only, special repackaging, for forum members.

Krazy,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Guys ill be online tomorrow, been busy with family coming for visit, and 12 kids running around touching crap they should not be touching.

I will answer all questions I can.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

The_Reckoning

Krazy said:
....good post...

I think a "sampler" pack of sorts for the carts would be awesome. Would allow people to figure out their preference, without having to purchase 5 different 5 packs to test the different ohms, etc. Or even do 4 packs, specified to each device, omicron(ie 2x2.4,2x1.5), and persei(ie 2x 5ohm, 2x1.5ohm) etc. the carts I posted are just thrown in, but you get the point, I hope.

The_Reckoning,
Reactions: Bob Loblaw

OF

I think a "sampler" pack of sorts for the carts would be awesome. Would allow people to figure out their preference, without having to purchase 5 different 5 packs to test the different ohms, etc. Or even do 4 packs, specified to each device, omicron(ie 2x2.4,2x1.5), and persei(ie 2x 5ohm, 2x1.5ohm) etc. the carts I posted are just thrown in, but you get the point, I hope.

You can basically do that right now with PV in Canada. They sell single carts at $12.50 so the above 'four packs' are $50 each, but you need to order it as two pairs. Shipping is cheap (free over $130) and fast (four business days to California). I've placed several orders with them, good folks, they've supported FC and this product from the start.
http://www.planetvape.ca/vaporizers/omicron-vaporizer.html

Now, of course, they're out of stock on singles.... I bet that changes fast.

No taxes or duty (nor serious delay) but I did get hit with a couple dollar fee by the CC company, no big deal.

OF

OF,

The_Reckoning

You can basically do that right now with PV in Canada. They sell single carts at $12.50 so the above 'four packs' are $50 each, but you need to order it as two pairs. Shipping is cheap (free over $130) and fast (four business days to California). I've placed several orders with them, good folks, they've supported FC and this product from the start.
http://www.planetvape.ca/vaporizers/omicron-vaporizer.html

Now, of course, they're out of stock on singles.... I bet that changes fast.

No taxes or duty (nor serious delay) but I did get hit with a couple dollar fee by the CC company, no big deal.

OF

Sounds like the route to go. Didn't see they had singles. I'll keep my eye on the page. Although, a sampler pack would be nice, for the uh, less inclined.

Thanks for your help, as usual OF, you are an asset to this forum.

The_Reckoning,

OF

Sounds like the route to go. Didn't see they had singles. I'll keep my eye on the page. Although, a sampler pack would be nice, for the uh, less inclined.

Thanks for your help, as usual OF, you are an asset to this forum.

I agree. In fact it might well be worth suggesting to them. They're impressive (at least to me) in their model (like so many others in vapes it seems???), very pro customer. For instance, back before the loading tool became available, they'd include the number ten tip and a little baggie of toothpicks for loading carts. And they put the manuals and instructions on line which is always nice. Not many dealers do near that well. They just got some more of my money, with yet more to follow I'm sure.

Thanks for the kind words. I've got a lot of help from others over the years, nice to pay some back.

OF

Top Bottom