Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
I would like to welcome Blazing OG to the Up Tech Crew.

That's right he doesn't know it yet but he applied for a job and then found out it was for us. Today he got hired and will soon chime in.

Also he does have the prototype 3.7v Oil Rods for the Hercules and a Nibbler XL with the new prototype mouth piece.

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
I would like to welcome Blazing OG to the Up Tech Crew.

That's right he doesn't know it yet but he applied for a job and then found out it was for us. Today he got hired and will soon chime in.

Also he does have the prototype 3.7v Oil Rods for the Hercules and a Nibbler XL with the new prototype mouth piece.
Thanks G, Iam speechless!!!
Thank you for everything!
Excited to be part of this amazing movement!

Taking some pictures, & hopefully I'll have some videos to put up soon!
:clap::rockon:

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
So you are not using a Persei in the Persei thread and work for THC :D G doing to beat you!

I wish man. My fighting days are long gone.

I wouldn't feel bad if he used another device to run the hercules. In fact if he can find VV device that can handle the Herc I would be happy.

It's a win win. :-)

MaxVapor

The Professor
So who is going to be the first to figure out how to fit 2 SR-71's to a double top?

Where there is a will there is a way!

And what's up with the 1701's? I know OF did some testing but haven't seen any redux from that.

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
So who is going to be the first to figure out how to fit 2 SR-71's to a double top?

And what's up with the 1701's? I know OF did some testing but haven't seen any redux from that.

We had to fix a major design issue with the inner ceramic piece.

Alls well and soon.

PhotoRider

Diagnosed with level 11 G.A.S.

Don't think that will happen, lets see 7.4V with 1.5 ohms is 36.5W (5A)- Could be wrong, but I think the tops are rated at that max... It would be 73W for 2 7.4V herc's or 10A draw.

Have not found a VV that does 35W or 7.4V. Maybe that one out of the EU. Only one I knew about was the Iris and they aren't available... Gone before my time... (or should I say, but not forgotten)

Was just poking at Blazing OG - its all good :)

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
My bad, looks just like my VMOD - guess it is one, but a Delta9 version - my bad!

Speaking of bad, time to medicate, I feel bad.
Bob is correct, thats my IRIS variable voltage top for the persei, they only made a selected number of them, & I think they are working out some kinks in the iris V.2.
No need to feel bad.

Vape on.

I needed that laugh today, thank you @PhotoRider :tup:

I wish man. My fighting days are long gone.

I wouldn't feel bad if he used another device to run the hercules. In fact if he can find VV device that can handle the Herc I would be happy.

It's a win win. :-)

Just as you stated, I dont think I could find a mod more powerful than a persei 7.4v thats not boosted electronic.

I could be wrong, I stopped looking when I bought my first Persei.:tup:

Last edited:

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Don't think that will happen, lets see 7.4V with 1.5 ohms is 36.5W (5A)- Could be wrong, but I think the tops are rated at that max... It would be 73W for 2 7.4V herc's or 10A draw.

Have not found a VV that does 35W or 7.4V. Maybe that one out of the EU. Only one I knew about was the Iris and they aren't available... Gone before my time... (or should I say, but not forgotten)

Was just poking at Blazing OG - its all good :)

You have not seen the IRIS DUEL TOP HUH.

Pfft 80 watts.

pfft 10 amps.

Yes we are that crazy. but its not practical. As the current duel tops are on the chopping block.

PhotoRider

Pfft 80 watts.

pfft 10 amps.

Yes we are that crazy. but its not practical. As the current duel tops are on the chopping block.

its not practical and the current duel tops are on the chopping block?
Not sure I understand, but you have me listening :) (or reading)

I was refering to the current Persei dual/single top of course. No idea about that new guy. It just keeps getting better and better.

Reminds me of the days in the late 70's with my buddy TommyT. He took this Old English Leather cologne top and hollowed it out. Attached this hollow 1 1/4" bamboo stick and made a party pipe. We would stand in a circle with the pipe full - like almost 1/2 OZ and he would blow into the bowl almost in his mouth and spin in the middle of the circle. After he couldn't anymore, the next guy would take over. In short while you were in a complete fog and basically didn't care about it... I believe a twin 7.4 Hercules would replace that device...

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
its not practical and the current duel tops are on the chopping block?
Not sure I understand, but you have me listening :) (or reading)

I was refering to the current Persei dual/single top of course. No idea about that new guy. It just keeps getting better and better.

Reminds me of the days in the late 70's with my buddy TommyT. He took this Old English Leather cologne top and hollowed it out. Attached this hollow 1 1/4" bamboo stick and made a party pipe. We would stand in a circle with the pipe full - like almost 1/2 OZ and he would blow into the bowl almost in his mouth and spin in the middle of the circle. After he couldn't anymore, the next guy would take over. In short while you were in a complete fog and basically didn't care about it... I believe a twin 7.4 Hercules would replace that device...

No i mean the Duel Tops are gonna get axed. No more duel tops. But we did build a lcd dual top that can handle 80 watts. It was just not practical.

PhotoRider

No i mean the Duel Tops are gonna get axed. No more duel tops. But we did build a lcd dual top that can handle 80 watts. It was just not practical.
Just to clarify - the current Persei shipping dual tops are going to be discontinued soon?

No issue from me other than a backup head. isn't something I do much - use two carts. Rather use the SR-71 :D

exit

Since receiving my SR-71 I've gone through about 1.5g of wax. I need to slow my roll a little bit, been having to take lots of naps :D

I love the dual heads, using two carts at once, but yeah with the Herc around now I don't see myself using two carts at once too often anymore...

MaxVapor

The Professor

Pfft 80 watts.

pfft 10 amps.

Hah, I was just going to suggest that, but should have known you'd already have built it!! That looks really nice, not practical due to cost?

How come you are axing the dual tops? I don't use mine too often, but it's nice when I want to blow away friends. I'll be trying out the SR-71, but I fear it will be overkill for my needs, and I won't be able to afford to keep loading it.

I love my Iris top, it's been working great without any issues but I am still looking forward to v2.

I miss when your signature had all those mysterious acronyms! Always had me guessing.

I hope next week is better for you than this one!

How is going with the Core?

exit

I have lots of reclaim in the chamber. What's the best advised way to harvest reclaim over time?

exit,

PhotoRider

I have lots of reclaim in the chamber. What's the best advised way to harvest reclaim over time?
One of the nice things about the SR-71 it can be fully disassembled in the field. I would think you could disassemble it and take the upper SS tube and heat with a hair dryer and melt it out. Probably wouldn't use a flame though, not it would hurt the tube much, just maybe mare it. The ceramic rod I wouldn't even think about doing anything, but a ISO soak and boil. I would think its fragile. The complete part set is metal except the teflon washers/MP/rod. No wires/welds etc...

Another way is soak in ISO and vape it off (oven etc at low temp or water bath). I use this reclaim for Ataxian's World Famous Pollen Pellets (AWFPP for short) also material that goes right back in the SR-71 where it came from :D The best sleep aid known to man BTW.

You can use grain alcohol also, then have a toast to how happy your are with your SR-71...

Give me a second, I can think of another. Yes I'm medicated and happy.

kevin

Nice Job Blazing OG
So now can you tell me in the pictures above is that the new MP mod that we will be getting to replace the ss washer in pic 5 and 6?
Thanks
Kevin

kevin,

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
Thank you!
@kevin Indeed you are correct ,though I do believe its still in prototype state and might see slight changes not sure. I do think it works amazingly well!
:tup:

PhotoRider

I need some help here. I am so frustrated. Must have put 1 1/2 grams of wax in the SR-71 and received little vape. So its just leaking like a hose into the bottom unit. Nothing to do with the washer or MP. Didn't even have it installed. I had the outer piece and the MP off. Put some wax on the coil pulse the power 5 sec's off and on 4 times. Stopped, waited until cool, took apart and here it is. Nothing on the outside of the unit, nothing bubbled out the top. 100% in the bottom unit ugh!

I have taken this thing a part 10 times at least, boiled 4, tightened the rod retaining ring real tight and it just leaks, leaks, leaks. Not wasting any more wax until I understand this. Now I am whining.

Help :)
Persei_sr-71_issue.jpg

The inside the bottom unit is soaked also.

PhotoRider,

WaxOnWaxOff

Can the recently shipped SR-71's do flowers out of the box or would that require the purchase of the old style tanks?

WaxOnWaxOff,
Top Bottom