Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

iceman42593

Vapor Enthusiast
I am using two 3.7v AW IMR 18350. The batteries full been full charged every time that I have attempted to use it. The ceramic heating rod will be glowing red hot after about 20 to 30 seconds of holding down the button however it seems that the oil coil does not reach a hot enough temperature to actually vaporize anything whatsoever. It seems to only get warm enough on the coil to melt the oil out of the coil which is I'm sure why the oil keeps leaking into the bottom portion of the sr-71. I had the oil coil pushed down as far as it would go, so it should have been seated properly

iceman42593,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
I am using two 3.7v AW IMR 18350. The batteries full been full charged every time that I have attempted to use it. The ceramic heating rod will be glowing red hot after about 20 to 30 seconds of holding down the button however it seems that the oil coil does not reach a hot enough temperature to actually vaporize anything whatsoever. It seems to only get warm enough on the coil to melt the oil out of the coil which is I'm sure why the oil keeps leaking into the bottom portion of the sr-71. I had the oil coil pushed down as far as it would go, so it should have been seated properly

Is the coil down all the way?

THC SCIENTIFIC,

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
I got it working, had the wrong battery configuration. I feel like my lungs just got raped!

This thing is a fucking axe murderer - it hit like a battering ram.

All I can say - is get used me round here! And I'm bringing my friends...

My new toy!!!!

20130810_170058_zps5e248347.jpg

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
I had pushed the oil coil down as far as it would go with multiple different small objects, so I would have to say yes unless you have to like squish it in.

Some times you think its down all the way, but the handle is keeping it from going down. Can you post an image of the coil inside the unit?

THC SCIENTIFIC,

iceman42593

Vapor Enthusiast
Some times you think its down all the way, but the handle is keeping it from going down. Can you post an image of the coil inside the unit?

Ah, this may have been the problem then, give me a second to try it and if it does not work I'll post back with a picture.

iceman42593,

kindbeats

Terps Up, Temps Down
We have bob and blazing og with the prototype mouth pieces, we are also testing it out and should go into production This Friday.

D'oh! I guess I'll be rigging my Nibbler X via rubber mouth piece for a while. I've seen people use the Herc upside down in their water pipes. Will that work for now or will I lose performance by holding it upside down?

kindbeats,
Reactions: ataxian

iceman42593

Vapor Enthusiast

Okay i pushed the oil coil down so far that I was actually compressing the coil and it was perfectly seated at the bottom and around the rod, yet it still failed to deliver a cloud of any feasible size. It did give a few tiny baby sized puffs though just as before. I will have a picture up of the coil seating in a minute here

iceman42593,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Okay i pushed the oil coil down so far that I was actually compressing the coil and it was perfectly seated at the bottom and around the rod, yet it still failed to deliver a cloud of any feasible size. It did give a few tiny baby sized puffs though just as before. I will have a picture up of the coil seating in a minute here

I have sent you a pm.

D'oh! I guess I'll be rigging my Nibbler X via rubber mouth piece for a while. I've seen people use the Herc upside down in their water pipes. Will that work for now or will I lose performance by holding it upside down?

It should work but i would not hold it there for a long time.

THC SCIENTIFIC,
Reactions: kindbeats

iceman42593

Vapor Enthusiast

pictures:
pXl64Qwh.jpg

OQnqvOAh.jpg

bahrt6E.jpg

7UiSUvBh.jpg

iceman42593

Vapor Enthusiast
Seems like we got iceman up in the air.

It seems that the coil wasn't seated all the way, I wasn't quite heating it long enough, and you need to let the oil cool down before you let it sit after hitting it so that it doesn't leak into the bottom.

I totally think that the SS tanks should be made for sale for use instead of the oil coils.

iceman42593,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I have my clearomizer attached with a fully charged 18650. I loaded 1.2 mls of juice and I got a hit on my first try. Haven't had one since.

Help
The thing with HASH is crazy!

One hit is like a whole joint.

Been busy today however the HERCULES SR71 has been my driver today!

Tomorrow the Cartomizer.

PhotoRider

Diagnosed with level 11 G.A.S.
The thing with HASH is crazy!

One hit is like a whole joint.

Been busy today however the HERCULES SR71 has been my driver today!

Tomorrow the Cartomizer.
Come on Ataxian, no pollen pellets yet, just hash. We want to know!

Also, if tomorrow is the cartomizer won't your new SR-71 get lonely?
I know when I get a new puppy I need to give it a lot of love for a while, if not it develops behavioral problems...

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Come on Ataxian, no pollen pellets yet, just hash. We want to know!

Also, if tomorrow is the cartomizer won't your new SR-71 get lonely?
I know when I get a new puppy I need to give it a lot of love for a while, if not it develops behavioral problems...
HASH is vaping super well.
The pollen pellets are super strong.

I do not recommend this to anyone:

At 14.8 volts 1 loney rip of POLLEN PELLETS soaked in SHATTER is so powerful.
1 second hold down is all it takes.

Tomorrow CARTOMIZER and yes a couple of rips from the SR71.

Hey it's ready to go!

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
I should have my SR-71 this week. I am dying to toast some oil soaked nuggies. The clearomizer is ridiculous when compared to any other pen. 2 - 3 seconds and vapor is pouring from orifices i didn't even know I had!

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
HASH is vaping super well.
The pollen pellets are super strong.

I do not recommend this to anyone:

At 14.8 volts 1 loney rip of POLLEN PELLETS soaked in SHATTER is so powerful.
1 second hold down is all it takes.

Tomorrow CARTOMIZER and yes a couple of rips from the SR71.

Hey it's ready to go!

Please do not post about using 14v on the Persei this sends a mixed message that its safe to use under these conditions.

Guys the Persei is not made for 14v at 1.5 ohms

PhotoRider

Diagnosed with level 11 G.A.S.
yeah that's 10A!!!

Question for G...

I was wondering - would it be possible to tap the inside of the SS top like the bottom SS tube. Then develop a SS plug that threads in. The plug is micro drilled for a screen. That way the top is self contained. Then the MP doesn't need the screen and retainer. It just screws in. No washer or the new SS piece OG posted pics on?

Also it can be designed to push the coil in completely. Don't think it would change herb much, but the old tanks probably not useable. I know you quit shipping them so maybe a new option for use w/o tanks.

The a funnel that can screw in to load, like the Omicron, but as an accessory :)

Last edited:
PhotoRider,
Top Bottom