Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

tsc.v8

The Sr 71 can also handle water extracts with out an issue.

And it's leak and clog-free, I hope. Actually, the main reason I haven't pre-ordered an SR-71 is that I don't know whether it does prevent leaks and clogs! If it did, a $120 expense wouldn't stand between me and a new SR-71!

tsc.v8,
Reactions: ataxian

outletboy

I have a question. Will the 3.7 hercules work on the O-phos, if so will it work as well with it as the other delta vapes? and how well isthe battery life?

outletboy,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
And it's leak and clog-free, I hope. Actually, the main reason I haven't pre-ordered an SR-71 is that I don't know whether it does prevent leaks and clogs! If it did, a $120 expense wouldn't stand between me and a new SR-71!

Nope, it will leak, and the air ports will clog, but the great thing about it is, all oil can be recovered. Clogs are easy to open, just hold button down and inhale a few seconds later and it will come loose. There is no other way. simply put to get the max performance you have to sacrifice some things.

Take for instance a Formula 1 vehicle, at low speeds it has no handling and literally you can not drive it as you will spin out of control and crash. You have to go fast and going fast will in turn heat up the tires and give you traction and going even faster will give you enough down force to keep you planted on the ground without spinning out. The SR 71 is the same thing, you have to bring it up to power and once there it will destroy your oil collection and vaporize anything you can stick in there.

tsc.v8

Thanks for the clarification - I really wanted to know about that.

I'm posting a little two minute video here that needs a small amount of explanation. First, the clear tubing/mouthpiece is the assembly from the top of the NO2 vaporizer. The bottom end of the tube fits very snugly inside the top of the Persei's cart, allowing you to see the vapor in real time as you take hits. It's especially useful if you're just learning to vape. Even though I haven't had any problems with heat melting the tubing, I would suggest that no one use this method as a long term solution.

I'm not very coordinated in this video - it's my first time making one (of this type)!

Video Two: taking hits with the vaporizer combo
(Watching in full screen works best for this video).

Sorry, no clouds except a quick one at the end. Also, the clear plastic looks yellow and gross in the video, but it doesn't look that way off camera. I think the company "Vapir" may sell these parts (clear tube and mouthpiece) separately. I know they sell the mouthpieces, at least (in case you want to try this but don't own an NO2).

exit

Guys i know it isn't Persei related really but I figured if anyone on here would be interested it would be you guys.

Today I got my order from RTD Vapor. Exceptional service shipped really fast and packaged great. Return address does say "RTD VAPOR" if you are worried about that. They have a 5% code on their facebook.

M6zhTrZl.jpg

I'm going to consult some 2.4's @ 6V and see y'all later.

tsc.v8

If your a FLAVOR CHASER this is already done and works well:

bender-water-path-2_zps62d5ace6.jpg

FLAVOR!

Naturally I like flavorful vapor. I was sharing my little trick, however, because it came in handy when I needed something to show me the hits I was taking - while I was taking them. Glass is better, of course. My tip is for beginners who are low on cash and want a simple way of learning the Persei more quickly.

exit

Okay finished charging the AW LiFePO4 RCR123's.
Tested it with two nice 2.4's on a dual cart head.
THANK YOU VITOLO FOR THE IDEA!!
They are a little loose in the Persei tube but stay put when you tighten the top on.
Did about 5 or 6 quick pulses and started choking off massive hits. No burnt seal taste.
A+ would do again!!!
Not for beginners! You'll burn your carts out!

FyLy0Jll.jpg

I have to be honest when you posted the video of the size of the hit you got off that one cartridge, I thought you had some tricks up your sleeve.... but no. I've been getting hits at least that big that all taste GREAT.

poonman

Naturally I like flavorful vapor. I was sharing my little trick, however, because it came in handy when I needed something to show me the hits I was taking - while I was taking them. Glass is better, of course. My tip is for beginners who are low on cash and want a simple way of learning the Persei more quickly.

It is a good tip ,
Now trying the entire NO2 whip , without cutting it .
Hook the other end into a small bubbler and you can watch the vapor path travel thru the
NO2 whip into the bubbler . With the round Omicron tip , I can twist/wedge the tip right into the NO2 tubing providing a perfect seal .

I've found pulsing the button and watching separated streams of vapors thru the tube ,
helps prevent over heating and leakages .
If you try to chase one Long stream of vapor , you probably will burn the oil and carts . ime

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Guys i know it isn't Persei related really but I figured if anyone on here would be interested it would be you guys.

Today I got my order from RTD Vapor. Exceptional service shipped really fast and packaged great. Return address does say "RTD VAPOR" if you are worried about that. They have a 5% code on their facebook.

M6zhTrZl.jpg

I'm going to consult some 2.4's @ 6V and see y'all later.
I need to get those Blue Batteries!

exit

@Ataxian I was holding three 18650's in my hand and thinking how much I felt like I was at your battery drawer :lol: the 6 battery charger rules!

@OF If only I could find a way to rig up my multimeter with this setup I would be happy to provide more info. I read from another site (trying to find where) someone claims they have an initial voltage of 6.4 but drop to 6-6.2V within a second or two. I am trying to dig up more info to verify if this is true or total BS but I will keep everyone updated if I find anything.

So far the Blue Batteries have been working very nicely for me all day!

I never trusted "Tenergy" brand Batteries. I could tell my looking at them they weren't all that great ;) but I would expect quality from AW.

Note that the Blue Batteries are not IMR though. LiFePo4 is IFR if i recall correctly.

OF

@OF If only I could find a way to rig up my multimeter with this setup I would be happy to provide more info.

I never trusted "Tenergy" brand Batteries. I could tell my looking at them they weren't all that great ;) but I would expect quality from AW.

Note that the Blue Batteries are not IMR though. LiFePo4 is IFR if i recall correctly.

Yup, it's not easy. At first I used a 'break out cable' made of two thread adapters so you can read the voltage where you can't normally. Then I took a $5 meter and drilled a couple holes and epoxied a M and F connector in the case and wired them up. The connectors came from Madvapes. That works neat, you can measure loaded and unloaded voltage, current drawn and resistance.....but you gotta make it too. Then I saw this rascal at Madvapes:
http://www.madvapes.com/assembled-volt-indicator-rev-2.html

Seems always sold out, but a neat little gadget. With a pair of thread adapters I am ready for jobs like this in style. Sucker even draws it's power from the unit under test.

Tenergy might not seem high quality, but let's remember that up to now they've had the champion battery in this size, for all we know may still.....even if not by a wide margin? And they may well make them for AW......he (Andy Wong I'm told?) doesn't make anything, he's a broker who only deals in the top end stuff it seems.

LiFePO4 is neat stuff, the 3.0 (sometimes called 3.2) scheme that needs a different charger. This is the same chemistry used in the custom 18650s FlashVape 1 uses. Same issues there it needs LOTS of power and fast. This chemistry is a proven winner there, even if the total capacity is less than others......as is the voltage.

OF

exit

Thanks for the helpful advice OF.

I think tomorrow I will try and throw together a really bootleg rig -
Bare batteries on the table, hooked up to a multimeter, with a lead connecting to one of my spare Persei top pieces in order to make a working connection.

I have a picture in my mind of how it will work but we will see if it actually works when I put it to the test tomorrow. Here's hoping to it actually working.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Tenergy might not seem high quality, but let's remember that up to now they've had the champion battery in this size, for all we know may still.....even if not by a wide margin? And they may well make them for AW......he (Andy Wong I'm told?) doesn't make anything, he's a broker who only deals in the top end stuff it seems.
OF

I've used the TENERGY brand batteries for different gadgets with no issues? (FRY"S)
The AW's always perform well. (JAPANESE CORES)
PANASONIC and HITACHI perform well too!.
TRUST FIRE the quality seems to vary.

Top Bottom