Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

DubCRider

I will be filling a 1701 with Co2 tomorrow, keep your eyes peeled for a cloud video. I haven't hooked it up to my Iris yet so I'm not sure what I'm working with but from what OF has posted I should be in for one hell of a ride. I'm not able to show everything since its still in testing but I'll have something to show tomorrow.

I will also try a shatter/wax to verify effectiveness after the Co2 is spent.

A few things I plan to focus on....

• clogs
• leaks
• flavor
• consumption/effectiveness

I have other manufacturers carts that will consume .4g in a hit but not have the same result as dabbing that much, or even close. I'm hoping the 1701 will not only deliver thick vapor but also be efficient. If it can do wax/shatter within those guidelines I have then I too think we have a winner.

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
I will be filling a 1701 with Co2 tomorrow, keep your eyes peeled for a cloud video. I haven't hooked it up to my Iris yet so I'm not sure what I'm working with but from what OF has posted I should be in for one hell of a ride. I'm not able to show everything since its still in testing but I'll have something to show tomorrow.

I will also try a shatter/wax to verify effectiveness after the Co2 is spent.

A few things I plan to focus on....

• clogs
• leaks
• flavor
• consumption/effectiveness

I have other manufacturers carts that will consume .4g in a hit but not have the same result as dabbing that much, or even close. I'm hoping the 1701 will not only deliver thick vapor but also be efficient. If it can do wax/shatter within those guidelines I have then I too think we have a winner.

Dub i know your gonna use shatter and wax, i know we had issues with shatter in the originals when we first met, with the 1701 please remember that to use shatter you need to heat it up with a lighter to make sure all goes into the unit and atleast melts into the vaporization chamber.

THC SCIENTIFIC,
Reactions: Bob Loblaw

PhotoRider

Diagnosed with level 11 G.A.S.
Is it possible to get a clarification on the 1701 whar exactly is it? I know its made for liquids (so I think), but now I read shatter etc. So I am confused again.

Haha, think you meant TRS-80.. Come on, you remember - TRaSh-80! Ah, memories....

Yes - I plead dyslexia :) Trash-80!

You know OF - the Star Trek game go me hooked in 1973 at the local Jr. College. If I remember a 8x8 grid of Galaxies and then each galaxy had another... Boy it was slow. The the adventure game in a twisty maze.

PhotoRider,
Reactions: ataxian

Darb

What cart do you have that will do a .4g hit?

Darb,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Is it possible to get a clarification on the 1701 whar exactly is it? I know its made for liquids (so I think), but now I read shatter etc. So I am confused again.

You know OF - the Star Trek game go me hooked in 1973 at the local Jr. College. If I remember a 8x8 grid of Galaxies and then each galaxy had another... Boy it was slow. The the adventure game in a twisty maze.
Looks like my quiver is starting to come together finally!

ataxian,
Reactions: nao12000

thevaf

I believe its optimized and works best with concetrates with higher viscosity at ambient temperatures (i.e.Pure gold). However it will still work with shatters and waxes, but the user has to understand that there is no more "feed" heater (omicarts have 2 heaters, one to feed /one to vape). So as a result if your shatter is stuck higher up because u left the cart on its side and it solidified, you run the risk of dry burn on the heater because there is no 2nd heater to melt and start feeding.

TL;DR - yes it works with shatter, but you run the risk of burning it out

PhotoRider

I believe its optimized and works best with concetrates with higher viscosity at ambient temperatures (i.e.Pure gold). However it will still work with shatters and waxes, but the user has to understand that there is no more "feed" heater (omicarts have 2 heaters, one to feed /one to vape). So as a result if your shatter is stuck higher up because u left the cart on its side and it solidified, you run the risk of dry burn on the heater because there is no 2nd heater to melt and start feeding.

TL;DR - yes it works with shatter, but you run the risk of burning it out
100% clear - tanks very much (pardon the pun)

Oh Ataxian - you got a RED Persei - congrats

PhotoRider,
Reactions: ataxian

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
Ok a lucky FC member doesnt know it yet, but hes getting a Prototype Herc SR 71.

Once you get it please do as many videos as you want.

Remember this is the early prototype versions so air flow is restricted and you have to use the sherlock method. But hey works non the less. Show me what you got.

Enjoy FC.

Oh btw Compare taste and vapor production with other units please.

OF

Yep. Short and long range scans, Impulse power, Warp Drive, Phasers, all the bells and whistles. Pretty impressive for the day.

Like I said, a milestone was reached when we discovered you could nuke your own space station.....

OF

TheToaster

Hey everybody,

Just got my Persei vaporizer in the mail today. Are the 5.0 ohm extract cartridges still supposed to glow orange on the inside while oxidizing them (as shown on the youtube video)? All 3 cartridges I have (the 2 included + 1 extra I ordered) only get warm on the outside, but don't glow inside.

Thanks.

TheToaster,

PhotoRider

Hey everybody,

Just got my Persei vaporizer in the mail today. Are the 5.0 ohm extract cartridges still supposed to glow orange on the inside while oxidizing them (as shown on the youtube video)? All 3 cartridges I have (the 2 included + 1 extra I ordered) only get warm on the outside, but don't glow inside.

Thanks.
Do not do no more :) warm is enough. Try one w/o burning it off. Some say never do that - risky and shortens life.

Are you using the two 18350's or the single 18650. The 5 ohm is made for 7.4 or the two 18350's.

Top Bottom