Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
Update the air ports are fixed, now only thing left is testing. It starts Monday. It is a restricted air flow but we are trying to fix it. That's the only issue that's left.

We can put it into production now and just switch out the parts later but we need to consider this fully.

Currently Inuse the Hercules Sherlock style. Best way

Please understand the way the Herc is designed now, all oil can be recovered. There is simy no way to make a leak proof device.

All devices loose oil some you see it some you don't. The ones you don't doesn't mean it's not in there. You just burn it off through time with a torch or ISo bath. With our design you can recover 99.9% of your oil and theoretically 100%.

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
Update the air ports are fixed, now only thing left is testing. It starts Monday. It is a restricted air flow but we are trying to fix it. That's the only issue that's left.

We can put it into production now and just switch out the parts later but we need to consider this fully.

Currently Inuse the Hercules Sherlock style. Best way

Please understand the way the Herc is designed now, all oil can be recovered. There is simy no way to make a leak proof device.

All devices loose oil some you see it some you don't. The ones you don't doesn't mean it's not in there. You just burn it off through time with a torch or ISo bath. With our design you can recover 99.9% of your oil and theoretically 100%.

This is awesome news, keep up the good work!!!!

exit

Damn! This sucks.
My place got broken into. I was moving out so they just took a couple boxes which is weird.

Luckily I had my PERSEI on me with 2 carts and a 18650.
Unfortunately one of the boxes had all my vapes pen gear in it! Some oil, all the rest of my batteries, O Phos, charger...

So here are my questions
1) if I am going to drop money on a new charger what is good. Should I just get another like the stock one?
2) if I get a stealth kit can I just get a second double cart Persei top somehow? I had my single cartridge top in the box. Even if one of you has an extra around Haha.

Thanks in advance everyone!

exit,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Hey G, can you elaborate on what you meant by this statement? Do you mean that you've been using the Herc with a sherlock bubbler? If so, would you be down to show us some pics?

No currently the only way to use it is like a cigarette first into your mouth then inhale. This is due to the size of the air holes, and the tanks. We are going to increase the number of holes, and maybe the size, but it seems to be working great so far, but i need to have it tested in real world. Please do not pm me, I already have the testers for the Hercules.

kindbeats

Terps Up, Temps Down
No currently the only way to use it is like a cigarette first into your mouth then inhale. This is due to the size of the air holes, and the tanks. We are going to increase the number of holes, and maybe the size, but it seems to be working great so far, but i need to have it tested in real world. Please do not pm me, I already have the testers for the Hercules.

So when you say like a cigarette, do you mean horizontally (persei running parallel to the ground) or do you mean holding the persei straight up as if it were standing?

Edit: I know this question may sound kind of stupid but figured it was worth clarifying.

kindbeats,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
So when you say like a cigarette, do you mean horizontally (persei running parallel to the ground) or do you mean holding the persei straight up as if it were standing?

Edit: I know this question may sound kind of stupid but figured it was worth clarifying.

No i mean inhale method.

The Hercules still needs to be some what pointing down so oil will stay down instead of going into your mouth.

exit

How's Hercules v2 with flowers? My no2 got stolen too and my one 18650 is dead. Had to smoke a joint. Fucking disgusting. At least I have a solo on the way.

exit,

kindbeats

Terps Up, Temps Down
How's Hercules v2 with flowers? My no2 got stolen too and my one 18650 is dead. Had to smoke a joint. Fucking disgusting. At least I have a solo on the way.

I know what you mean! Since I started dabbing and vaping, I haven't been able to go back to smoking flower at all. If I try, all I taste is smoke and ash instead of my delicious terps. :cuss: The Bender made it so that I can still enjoy some flowers on the rare occasion that I choose to.

kindbeats,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer

I aint gonna lie the Hercules was never made for flower it is a by product of the design, Vito has used it and has turned its technique down to science. He can better answer your question. For me Im still making the Universe, but i have to finish these 20 projects first.

exit

Thanks! I'm very interested to use it for hash though. Will get it soon but unfortunately I will be debuting the essentials!

I really don't know what I would do with myself if the Persei was gone too.

Edit: autocorrect did some crazy stuff to my second sentence and I don't even remember what I was trying to say. Sorry.

exit,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I aint gonna lie the Hercules was never made for flower it is a by product of the design, Vito has used it and has turned its technique down to science. He can better answer your question. For me Im still making the Universe, but i have to finish these 20 projects first.
I use the HERCULES for POLLEN PELLETS!

ataxian,

PhotoRider

Diagnosed with level 11 G.A.S.
Glad you got your stuff back. Its always somebody you know...

Got my vape holder done. Its waiting patiently for the Hercules V2 :)
IMG_1304.jpg

exit

Wasn't someone I knew actually... Was the sketchy guys that just moved in on the corner. Glad to be out of this area soon.

Holder looks beautiful!

Ataxian you have once again made me want a new toy! I am going to look into a pollen press. Have been thinking about getting one for a long time but never did. Can't wait to hear from Vito about his flower trickery.

exit,
Reactions: ataxian

Erlman

Hey everyone, I have been lurking here for a bit and had a few questions about the persei. I have been thinking about picking one up as an upgrade to my micro g.
First question I had was about the cartridges that come with it. I was worried about the 5 ohm on 7.4v. How hard does that hit? Would it be a good idea for me to pick up a 2.4 ohm cartridge to run on 3.7v as my everyday cartridge and only use the 5 ohm @ 7.4v for when i want huge rips?

Also, will running the 5 ohm @ 7.4v use oil faster than at a lower voltage?

Erlman,
Top Bottom