Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Do you run that cartomizer at 6v? I only ask because as far as I know they are 2.5 or 5 ohms right?
I like my cartomisers fitted with one 3.0V battery with PG.
The 3.7V is the hottest I go with the PG and a cartomizer 2.4.
My success rate is pretty high so far.
There are many different way to configure these things.
You being a Cracker Jack Mechanic I would think a PERSEI is right up your alley.
The power and control is what I like about the PERSEI offerings.
Never a dull moment!

exit

Ok cool, well I need to get some PG first but when I do I'm looking forward to messing with it in a cartomizer :rockon:

I also don't own any 3.0V batteries, i will get a couple next time i buy some batteries!

exit,
Reactions: ataxian

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
Guys who have the hammer for the TI Nail I have great news initial testing of a TI specifically designed for the Hammer is going well and being tested out. Initial 5 testers are returning with great feedback and looks like its perfect.

PhotoRider

Diagnosed with level 11 G.A.S.
Guys who have the hammer for the TI Nail I have great news initial testing of a to specifically designed for the Hammer is going well and being tested out. Initial 5 testers are returning with great feedback and looks like its perfect.

This is what now?
Didn't understand "initial testing of a to specifically designed for the Hammer" - is this a TI nail made for the hammer?

PhotoRider,

exit

I will answer for him.... same thing

On another note. I have some crtridges which have been laying on their side for a couple days. When I tried to draw on them (not connected to anything) i didn't hear anything so figured I should try to unclog it.

Tried the ISO/safety pin thing and cleared out the hole I think. Made a slight sound when drawing on it so I figured I was on the right path.

Tried to take 2 hits off of it (2 esc on, 1 sec off, 2 sec on, 1 sec off, 1 sec on), but nothing.

I'm not sure, should I re prime it or reflow it? I know now I shouldn't attempt a reflow to unclog a cart.

Coldfire

Can anyone say what works best for Hercule, tips maybe? Does it take a long time to heat up all the time? I attempted to load with some finely minced herb, far finer than other devices and after maybe 15 seconds of heat up I just gave up.. Purely because I can't use that on the go vs the oil. I'm considering sending back and just wanted some user experience. I have arizer solo and feel that's probably the best way to go if it's going to have me waiting for a heat up. The persei is awesome for oil though, just as I hopped. Besides me clogging it on the second day by laying it down(same problem as previous poster).. Won't make that mistake again.. lol

Coldfire,

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
so what is an Iris?

a variable voltage top that allows you to choose from 4.5 to 7.4v.
is great for dialing in temp for any cart. iirc, a hundred early models were made,
you can find them, like benders and other gear, every once in a while in the classifieds.
early adopters will be getting rid of them for cheap once the next model arrives, i'm sure.

Bob Loblaw,
Reactions: OF

DubCRider

Can anyone say what works best for Hercule, tips maybe? Does it take a long time to heat up all the time? I attempted to load with some finely minced herb, far finer than other devices and after maybe 15 seconds of heat up I just gave up.. Purely because I can't use that on the go vs the oil. I'm considering sending back and just wanted some user experience. I have arizer solo and feel that's probably the best way to go if it's going to have me waiting for a heat up. The persei is awesome for oil though, just as I hopped. Besides me clogging it on the second day by laying it down(same problem as previous poster).. Won't make that mistake again.. lol

Are you using a 3.7v Herc or 7.4v Herc? It sounds like you have a 3.7v if you're holding the button for 15sec with no vapor. I find that a 45-60sec warmup is needed from a cold start with a 3.7v Herc. The 7.4v Herc will combust if you hold the button longer than 10sec.

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
Guys upcoming herculese bubbler.

THE NIBBLER XL

739C2660-AAFA-4F47-9F68-22AEF5063446-6581-000004910E3B3025.jpg

khof

Damnit g, quit making cool shit. My girl already says im spoiled with all the vape equipment lying around the house.

khof,

kindbeats

Terps Up, Temps Down
Not to spoil the party, but Im more concerned with the release of the working Hercs before I even consider another attachment for it

Good point, although I have a working Hercules already. I'm beyond stoked for the updated version that's coming (improvements should be great!) and I think G said the v2 was finished and going into production. I can definitely be mistaken on that, but I thought I read that a few days to a week ago.

Top Bottom