Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

exit

Oops I thoght i posted this last night, regarding the different cart designs
On the left is a 2.4 I got in a 5 pack a couple months back. On the right is a 2.4 I got with the O-PHOS i bought on Delta9 last week.

nxL8Ypfl.jpg

Atomsk

Floating In My Tin Can
Thank you! I was having a hard time describing it being really medicated. I wanted to say the new version of the 1.5 bridge is shaped like a TIE Fighter, but I thought a picture might be better.

Thanks, exit.

ChrisCana

Quick question - if I am using the 2.4 EC / 6 carts on a variable voltage battery (with a screw adapter) that goes from 3.0-6.0 - what would I set my battery at? Is it as cut and dry as 3.7? If I set it at 3.7 it seems it takes the coil many seconds to light.

ChrisCana,

OF

Is it as cut and dry as 3.7? If I set it at 3.7 it seems it takes the coil many seconds to light.

That's a good place to start. As TRM points out 4.2 Volts is the normal maximum the cart is intended for, I'd be cautious about going higher than that. With good technique you should do very well there, IMO you should understand why you 'need more power', because you shouldn't and powering past problems only leads to leaks, burnt oil and other stuff worth avoiding.

And do yourself a favor, stop watching it light up? Dry burns wreck carts, fun but expensive. If the wicks aren't wet and producing vapor, don't heat them up. It's inviting seal issues later.

OF

tharealmclovin

oF is right like always. I have a more solid wax-shatter so the extra heat helps. But I have been around the block and know when to let off. It's kind of a balancing act when using higher voltage.

OF

But I have been around the block and know when to let off. It's kind of a balancing act when using higher voltage.

Very well put. It's a balance as you ramp up power for sure, easier and easier to get into trouble. Experience based skill is your friend here, no doubt about it.

OF

DubCRider

Great to hear. Been trying the HERC I got from DubC and it WORKS FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One thing I have noticed is that the new heads you sent shut off after exactly 20 seconds on the power. I thought there were no timers on the V2 or Pesei?

Awesome news about the Herc, I was gonna lose sleep if I read it wasn't working for you.

I believe the timeout is in the head itself but not for that reason. I'm no electrician but I'm guessing the old tops would fry because of current overload or something. The new tops are designed to cut off before frying if I'm not mistaken. I noticed it with mine and just reverted back to the V1 flute method.

DubCRider,

Atomsk

Floating In My Tin Can
Can anyone direct me to a post about how the internals of the Omicron cartridge works? Or just a dissected one? I feel like knowing what's inside will help my fill technique. Also want to be able to answer questions about it, especially with people concerned about the wick and it's involvement.

Final HErcules is done. Holes are placed, and prototype is being assembled.

This is the greatest news I've had all week! Can you ball park a release date?

Atomsk,

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
I had a feeling there would be some awesome news today! Can't wait to try it out finally. I have Hercules v1, but never tried it with oils yet. Great news!

Bob lob btw, u know new arrested development this Sunday?
hell yea! and i can think of my hercs getting made at the same time!
gonna b a good weekend, plus i got primus on saturday!

Bob Loblaw,

lightbulb

I posted many pages back about a Hercules falling apart after a few uses. I was sent a replacement "connector piece" (warranty and shipping was an absolute mess and took over a month) which worked for a bit. But now my bloody batteries dont charge. (the small 3.7v)

I bought this persei around christmas. Used it maybe 20 times and it is junk again. Not to mention frying heaters by using the incorrect batteries. Why don't the heaters say the correct voltage to be used? I broke two heaters right after filling both with .5g of oil. Now the oil taste funny like burnt electrical stuff.

I strongly recommend purchasing a volcano vaporizer or similar product. This persei has been nothing but trouble and money for me. I have tried to get warranty for my batteries and was not given as much as a reply. The only way I was able to get warranty for my Hercules was by joining up with this forum and giving my experience.

Has anyone seen their charger blink red and green? is this normal? is my charger failing/going to fail?

lightbulb,
Reactions: ru_frothi

SlinginPaint

As Above ∞ So Below
Has anyone seen their charger blink red and green? is this normal? is my charger failing/going to fail?

Its supposed to start out red, then slowly start flickering green as it gets charged, then it will gradually flicker more green than red, then it will finally say on GREEN when its finished charging

lightbulb

Well once my two small batteries turn green, the persei glows but once I push the button the battery instantly dies. The life of this units parts is pathetic. 400 Dollars I spent, when a glass blade and torch pen would have been superior.

lightbulb,

nao12000

W9 Tech Rep
Company Rep
Well once my two small batteries turn green, the persei glows but once I push the button the battery instantly dies. The life of this units parts is pathetic. 400 Dollars I spent, when a glass blade and torch pen would have been superior.

Can you call the office so that we may trouble shoot with you..

818-849-6133
D9 Customer Support

nao12000,

friedbanana8

I posted many pages back about a Hercules falling apart after a few uses. I was sent a replacement "connector piece" (warranty and shipping was an absolute mess and took over a month) which worked for a bit. But now my bloody batteries dont charge. (the small 3.7v)

I bought this persei around christmas. Used it maybe 20 times and it is junk again. Not to mention frying heaters by using the incorrect batteries. Why don't the heaters say the correct voltage to be used? I broke two heaters right after filling both with .5g of oil. Now the oil taste funny like burnt electrical stuff.

I strongly recommend purchasing a volcano vaporizer or similar product. This persei has been nothing but trouble and money for me. I have tried to get warranty for my batteries and was not given as much as a reply. The only way I was able to get warranty for my Hercules was by joining up with this forum and giving my experience.

you're charger is fine. its blinking red and green because you're batteries are about done charging. Dont leave them in there too long after it turns solid green which is when its 100% charged.

Every persei kit comes with a manual of instructions. It also comes with a big white card with green and red dots on it that tells you at which voltage each type of cart will function at and which voltages they wont function at. Sounds to me that you didnt read the instructions thoroughly.

friedbanana8,
Reactions: Bob Loblaw
Top Bottom