Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

OF

I guess I can't edit older posts anymore???

Also AW IMR batteries are SUPER IMPORTANT. I am almost convinced the stock batteries just don't provide as reliable power as the AW IMR's.

Yeah edit for your posts dies after a few hours, on PMs it's few minutes.

I agree, if you want 'no compromise' performance go with the AW IMRs and keep 'em charged well.

OF

druminfected

[quote="ataxian, post: 390805, member:

I see you have a NIBBLER X?
It's on my wish list.
For now I just hook up some tubing to my bubbler and the carts taste amazing.[/quote]

I love the nibbler x its one of the best accessories for the omicron or persei by far. I usually use it all the time and like to put it on for newbies to visually see thier vape like a training tube so they know how much to draw. I had a friend try it out to and he really likes it as well, perhaps when there is another sale

Darb

I guess I can't edit older posts anymore???

Can I just mention how much fun I'm having with a 1.5 + 2.4 dual cartridge setup?! I don't know if I will be able to "downgrade" to an OPHOS/Omi Light after all! :lol::luv:

Also AW IMR batteries are SUPER IMPORTANT. I am almost convinced the stock batteries just don't provide as reliable power as the AW IMR's.
I couldn't find any use for the stock batteries either.....

OF

I think they removed edit on PMs.

I edited one a few days back......then again, nobody tells me anything.....

OF

Edit: I just tried it on a PM, I was able to edit it a minute later so it's open for a bit it seems?

OF

OF,

Vitolo

Vaporist
You probably behaved better in PM than I have... and are trusted to edit for "the good"

Vitolo,
Reactions: OF

exit

Hope I didn't miss something trying to search for this... but with the stock charger, can you charge two 18350s stacked vertically, or is it only safe to charge one in each slot?

exit,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I see you have a NIBBLER X?
It's on my wish list.
For now I just hook up some tubing to my bubbler and the carts taste amazing.

I love the nibbler x its one of the best accessories for the omicron or persei by far. I usually use it all the time and like to put it on for newbies to visually see thier vape like a training tube so they know how much to draw. I had a friend try it out to and he really likes it as well, perhaps when there is another sale[/quote]

I was accessing what are my true needs?
NIBBLER I want!
More 2.4 carts I need!
Have a 5 pack coming.
Maybe next month I'll spring for a NIBBLER.
My wife asked me why do I have so many devices?
I told her: "The Doctor says mix your strains"!
Changing up the method of medication is part of the program.
She believes my assessment so I'm sticking with it!

friedbanana8

Anybody got any tips on technique for vaping flowers out the 7.4v hercules? I find that its hard not to combust and that i usually release the blue button prematurely in fear of combustion. probably 1 out 10 draws are pure vapor hits, and its difficult to repeat as the hercules gets hotter with each hit, thus changing the amount of time needed to hold the blue button down after every hit, making a multiple hit sesh very long if one is waiting for it to cool down after every hit to proceed from the same starting point everytime. Even with this approach its difficult to get consistent vapor hits.

friedbanana8,
Reactions: ataxian

exit

My wife asked me why do I have so many devices?
I told her: "The Doctor says mix your strains"!
Changing up the method of medication is part of the program.
She believes my assessment so I'm sticking with it!

I want a nibbler too!
Isn't it great being your own doctor? :lol::lol:

braboftw

hey everyone, I've been away from this thread for quite a while and dont have time to read all the pages Ive missed right now ... but have the hercules been fixed yet? I bought one of the originals that had the problems and was waiting until they were fixed so I could get a new one sent to me. Some info would be much appreciated! thanks.

braboftw,

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
hey everyone, I've been away from this thread for quite a while and dont have time to read all the pages Ive missed right now ... but have the hercules been fixed yet? I bought one of the originals that had the problems and was waiting until they were fixed so I could get a new one sent to me. Some info would be much appreciated! thanks.
In short, no the new v.2 hercules is not ready yet, but rest assure thc has stated that its in its final stage!!!!

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
yes we have tested and the location of the air intake openings are done, last prototype being produced and last round of testing next week, and there is nothing else we can do. Production starts soon.

There will be some leaking but all oils can be recovered. It will leak into the bottom section but like i said it can be recovered as it is designed to be recovered.

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
yes we have tested and the location of the air intake openings are done, last prototype being produced and last round of testing next week, and there is nothing else we can do. Production starts soon.
There will be some leaking but all oils can be recovered. It will leak into the bottom section but like i said it can be recovered as it is designed to be recovered.

:mmmm::wave:

exit

I got some new wax I've never seen before.... :luv:

At room temp on some wax paper it looks like it's a little gooey between the outer layer and wax paper but pretty hard on top. Never seen or dealt with this stuff before. Its a little light brown. Pried up a corner of it and hit it on the TI Nail, worked great! Any chance this wouldn't be nice inside an Omi cart?

Sometimes idk if I should ask this in the persei thread or omicron thread but whatever!

exit,

OF

Any chance this wouldn't be nice inside an Omi cart?

Sometimes idk if I should ask this in the persei thread or omicron thread but whatever!

Some (small IMO) chance, why not run a foil test and be sure before you load it?

FWIW I think either forum is appropriate since both use Omicron carts?

OF

OF,
Reactions: exit

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Anybody got any tips on technique for vaping flowers out the 7.4v hercules? I find that its hard not to combust and that i usually release the blue button prematurely in fear of combustion. probably 1 out 10 draws are pure vapor hits, and its difficult to repeat as the hercules gets hotter with each hit, thus changing the amount of time needed to hold the blue button down after every hit, making a multiple hit sesh very long if one is waiting for it to cool down after every hit to proceed from the same starting point everytime. Even with this approach its difficult to get consistent vapor hits.
The HERCULES got me MAX FLIGHT (over medicated).
This is a very powerful attachment.
The V2 is the most anticipated gizmo for my medication application.

I plan on using it with WAXES and HASH like POLLEN PELLETS.
The WAX I prefer BLONDE.
The FLOWERS are a mix of SATIVA (Top of Photo) and INDICA (Center & Bottom of Photo)!
130416T021.JPG

druminfected

Hello FC members,

Still trying to figure out this issues with my hammer, I can't get it to work. When i put in 2, 18350's to get 7.4 on fully charged battery when i press the button the persei blinks twice and then turns off. I press the button on without the hammer connected and it works, and also I tried it with a 18650 3.7v and pressed the button and the button stayed lit with that battery in the hammer.

I have 4 18350's as well and charged all 4 up, and tried different combinations as well. I think the hammer doesn't work, but I could be missing something. any input is greatly appreciated!

druminfected,

DubCRider

Hello FC members,

Still trying to figure out this issues with my hammer, I can't get it to work. When i put in 2, 18350's to get 7.4 on fully charged battery when i press the button the persei blinks twice and then turns off. I press the button on without the hammer connected and it works, and also I tried it with a 18650 3.7v and pressed the button and the button stayed lit with that battery in the hammer.

I have 4 18350's as well and charged all 4 up, and tried different combinations as well. I think the hammer doesn't work, but I could be missing something. any input is greatly appreciated!

Your Hammer cart is indeed broken. Open a ticket and you will be taken care of.

DubCRider,

OF

Your Hammer cart is indeed broken. Open a ticket and you will be taken care of.

You're most likely right (as usual.....) but I'd take Exit's timely post (which I can't otherwise figure out....), since the head does OK with 3.7 Volts and the cart I'd try the foil trick on the 4 batteries one at a time. Roll a strip of it up to make a cylinder about the same size as the 18350 and put it under a single 18350 and see if it stays up. My guess is you'll find one that does, maybe? Worth a try IMO. Shouldn't take long.

Good luck.

OF

OF,
Top Bottom