Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
d9 sells most sizes, not w/ the leaf, tho
sweet

Yes thats correct, I bought my first one from D9Vapes,its a samller one that can hold a gram of herb or like 3-5 grams of wax!!!
The ones with the leaf are made by a colorado company(Ambient Jars), they engrave the leaf then paint to your color choice.(also have different leaf pattern's and no leaf)

My next size up(no leaf just plain) hold approx 1/8th of herb, and my biggest one holds approx. 1/4 of herb.(or 24 joints)

They make them in all sizes, iam going to buy an OZ JAR for my buddy for his Bday, hes always buying OZ's and letting them dry to much!!!!

I highly recommend getting these jars from delta9vapes or from ambientjars, you'll love your meds even more!!!!
Biophotonic jars are now my favorite!!!!

:peace:

these were brought up to my attention, seems pretty sick too!!!

http://jyarz.com/

t00fatt

I was under the impression that the degradation of flowers and wax/oil is due to oxidation and/or exposure to UV. I don't see how light can prevent, let alone reverse, oxidation. Nor do I see how UV exposure is a good thing for flowers and concentrates. I'm not saying that I am right, but just that this is my current understanding. Would anyone care to show me why I'm wrong? Thanks!

t00fatt,

SaybianTv

Has anyone from canada ever ordered directly from delta9, I can't get any response of how long international express $30 dollar shipping is suppose to take. It's been almost a week and I can't get any proof with the tracking that it's left america, I can't get an estimate delivery and it's "in transit" status says 6-30 days???!!??!. I know i keep reading wow it arrived next day etc etc but it's all in the US and there postal system beat's the pants off of canada.

SaybianTv,

OF

I was under the impression that the degradation of flowers and wax/oil is due to oxidation and/or exposure to UV. I don't see how light can prevent, let alone reverse, oxidation.

I think you're right. No light is best no doubt. I don't follow what magic light you might be talking about?

Don't forget heat (can be big since is speeds up reactions) and moisture (in the case of bud). Mold growth can be an issue. But buried herb from graves in China centuries old is still potent if it stayed dry. You and I won't last anywhere near that long even if we avoid UV as much as possible and use SPF 10,000 lotion when we can't.

OF

nopartofme

Over the falls, in a barrel
I think you're right. No light is best no doubt. I don't follow what magic light you might be talking about?
His question stems from the glass jar company Blazing OG linked to above. That particular company makes the following claim on their website:

AmbientJars.com said:
[…]we are quickly gaining popularity among many medical marijuana patients along the front range, due to the fact that it actually keeps high dollar herb, in the same or better quality than when initially purchased. This is due to the trans-formative properties of Violet Light.
[…]
Studies conducted by German Scientist [sic] may indicate that the high frequency of (UVA) and Visible Violet, coupled with the frequencys of (FAR Infra Red) will not only preserve but improve bud quality once it is stored in Miron Biophotonic UV Glass.
The emphasis on "may indicate" is mine…

nopartofme,
Reactions: OF

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I've been meaning to bring this up to you, ataxian, but I wouldn't hold on to wax for too long. I've read it's more volatile than flower and should be consumed for maximum effect before degradation starts, which, depending on light / air exposure and overall quality, begins at about a month. That's why you'll see, or should see, prices drop for any certain concentrate that's been on a dispensary menu for that long, and that's why you'll notice shatters starting to "budder up."
Hey Thanx Atomsk ,
I did not know the expiration period for budda/wax was that short , give or take .
What about keeping it in mason jars or even in the freezer to extend the storage time ?
tia

Solo I agree with you and yes I should not store wax for too long.
I only have 13 grams or so .
However I have a 2.4 and a 5.0 cart even a uncompleted HERCULES full of WAX.
My flowers are untouched as I'm on a wax only craze while I'm building my SMA.
I won't need to restock until July sometime.
The wax will have to be used daily!
My flowers are stored in jar in the dark.
I hope there OK?

OF

His question stems from the glass jar company Blazing OG linked to above. That particular company makes the following claim on their website:

The emphasis on "may indicate" is mine…

That's fantastic! All it needs is a power crystal in the bottom and a cap made of wood from the one true cross and it'll have everything. Makes a guy wonder if he can order one to sleep in.....or have the wife sleep in.....

Gotta love it. Thanks.

OF

Blue/Violet jars are pretty, but if anyone believes that they are "good" or even "might" improve anything, I have some cardboard pyramids that you can use to keep your razor blades sharp for years (magic comes in many forms). And they're cheap too,

-NDA

P.S. The general rule for any polyunsaturated alkene is to avoid all light, particularly UV (which causes the production of free radicals) or Oxygen which will form epoxies (oxygen bonded to two adjacent carbon atoms) as the first step in decomposition of THC into CBN. This is worse for THC than many other chemicals because the phenolic groups also absorb the UV, but can transfer the energy from the aromatic ring to the conjugated unsaturated bonds nearby (anethole, the flavoring of licorice, decomposition was a problem I had to work on a very long time ago).

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
Blue/Violet jars are pretty, but if anyone believes that they are "good" or even "might" improve anything, I have some cardboard pyramids that you can use to keep your razor blades sharp for years (magic comes in many forms). And they're cheap too,

-NDA

P.S. The general rule for any polyunsaturated alkene is to avoid all light, particularly UV (which causes the production of free radicals) or Oxygen which will form epoxies (oxygen bonded to two adjacent carbon atoms) as the first step in decomposition of THC into CBN. This is worse for THC than many other chemicals because the phenolic groups also absorb the UV, but can transfer the energy from the aromatic ring to the conjugated unsaturated bonds nearby (anethole, the flavoring of licorice, decomposition was a problem I had to work on a very long time ago).
Definitely not going to improve any thing more than what you already put in the jar,just helps keep your herbs fresher for a bit longer!!!(It blocks light and UV I believe)
I wasn't claiming some space age miracle jar, but i was trying to help people with another option to keep there materials fresh for a bit longer.(IMHO):peace:

I was under the impression that the degradation of flowers and wax/oil is due to oxidation and/or exposure to UV. I don't see how light can prevent, let alone reverse, oxidation. Nor do I see how UV exposure is a good thing for flowers and concentrates. I'm not saying that I am right, but just that this is my current understanding. Would anyone care to show me why I'm wrong? Thanks!
I cant back any of these statements made by the sellers, but i can attest that my herbs stay fresher and stronger feeling vs ones I have left in a clear jar!!!(maybe its a mind trick)
Plus I kinda liked the loud ass MJ leaf on my jar!lol
:peace:
I was just copy and pasting some infro from the website, didnt want to start a debate or anythink like that, but that is what the company is claiming!!!

Miron Glass
Biophotonic Glass

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
Sites back online line. We moved to new servers and also guys we are redoing the site also so please stay tuned.

Also I will be back to work this Monday full time. I have been dealing with a few personal issues past month and a half and im almost done. thank you guys for supporting and look for new items this year.

Core final production piece almost done. Final inspections and production runs start mid May.

druminfected

Sites back online line. We moved to new servers and also guys we are redoing the site also so please stay tuned.

Also I will be back to work this Monday full time. I have been dealing with a few personal issues past month and a half and im almost done. thank you guys for supporting and look for new items this year.

Core final production piece almost done. Final inspections and production runs start mid May.

Great news about the new server as well as new layout, but most importantly your health and wellness. Hope you get back to yourself 100% soon, but I just wouldn't rush it. Great sale you had this year for 420 too, I got a few of my friends to finally get a persei, and a few things I always wanted to try too, so props for that.

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
Great news about the new server as well as new layout, but most importantly your health and wellness. Hope you get back to yourself 100% soon, but I just wouldn't rush it. Great sale you had this year for 420 too, I got a few of my friends to finally get a persei, and a few things I always wanted to try too, so props for that.

thank you.

Health is doing great but after im done with this move, i am going to go to the doctor and get a full check up. I need to make sure this sinus infection isnt something bigger.

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
thank you.

Health is doing great but after im done with this move, i am going to go to the doctor and get a full check up. I need to make sure this sinus infection isnt something bigger.
Feel better big guy. Once you feel better,knowing you, it will be full steam ahead!!!!:rockon:

BLAZING OG,

OF

Great to hear. Would this be a good time to bring up the 'you absolutely must do dry burns to your brand new Omicron carts' warning? I think most of us see this as a relic from another issue that's now causing the new guys to wreck their carts before they're loaded....... Guys are 'pre oxidizing' their carts into the grave.

Or is this really necessary and we don't know about it? And if it is, why aren't you doing it in manufacture?

Thanks, and congrats on the move! Big time changes for sure.

Regards and best wishes.

OF

Darb

Has anyone from canada ever ordered directly from delta9, I can't get any response of how long international express $30 dollar shipping is suppose to take. It's been almost a week and I can't get any proof with the tracking that it's left america, I can't get an estimate delivery and it's "in transit" status says 6-30 days???!!??!. I know i keep reading wow it arrived next day etc etc but it's all in the US and there postal system beat's the pants off of canada.
I've had orders take up to three weeks from delta9. I would order from Planet Vape next time. Shipping is quick. Sometimes only takes two days and I live 3000km away. Customer service can't be beat. Never hard to reach anybody on the phone or by email either.

Darb,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Guys are 'pre oxidizing' their carts into the grave.
Is this really necessary and we don't know about it? And if it is, why aren't you doing it in manufacture?

I never PRE-OXIDIZE my carts?
My failure rate has been zero since my first cart failed (my fault).

Is it wrong not to PRE-OXIDZE?

ataxian,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I think it has to do mostly with conditions and purity. There is a documented case of hash from the time of Christ found in a shipwreck in the Med that was still potent (I wonder how they tested that in the field?):
http://www.shee-eire.com/Misc/Articles/EygyptianHemp/hemp1.htm

The safest, most sure, way though is to use it up as quickly as possible of course......

Keep it cool, airtight and away from light and stable concentrates should outlive you? Unless your roommate finds it of course.

OF
I store my medicine in air tight GLASS jars and in the DARK.
Blazing OG makes some good points.
I normally go through my medicine quite quickly.
However the build of my SMA is making me re-think my habits!

ataxian,

DubCRider

If you dry fire a 5ohm at 7.4v it won't last long. That goes for any cart at 7.4v. If you want to check for a glow put in the 3.7v battery and feel for warmth near the base of the cart. It won't glow but it also won't burn out when checking its status. This is also how you should begin to use any cart you plan on running at 7.4v. Prime the cart at 3.7v until you see vapor. Take 5-10 hits at 3.7v to be sure the oil has melted down on to the heater. Be sure to keep it full too, 7.4v will blow through concentrates much faster. Hit an empty cart too long at 7.4v and its the last hit you will get from that cart.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Take 5-10 hits at 3.7v to be sure the oil has melted down on to the heater. Be sure to keep it full too, 7.4v will blow through concentrates much faster. Hit an empty cart too long at 7.4v and its the last hit you will get from that cart.
Tonight I only had concentrate.
2.4, 5.0 and the old HERCULES.
The same wax taste different in each cart.
I had the effect of all three.
Maybe I should have only had one?

I like the different flavor profiles obtained.
They're all different however I did like the 2.4 and a AW IMR 18650 the best concerning flavor..
Both the 5.0 and the HERCULES are very very powerful no doubt @ 7.4VOLTS!

All these gizmos are so nice after a long day!
Looks like the bed may be early this evening?

duckapuck

Persei n00b here. I just ordered the Persei from Delta9 and would like to know, straight from all of you experienced users, what the must-have accessories are for this vape.

Here's what it comes with:

1 x IMR 18650 Battery.
2 x IMR 18350 Batteries.
2 x 5.0ohm Cartridge. (essential oils only)

Are there any other cartridges and/or batteries that I should order in addition to the above?

duckapuck,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Persei n00b here. I just ordered the Persei from Delta9 and would like to know, straight from all of you experienced users, what the must-have accessories are for this vape.

1 x IMR 18650 Battery.
2 x IMR 18350 Batteries.

Are there any other cartridges and/or batteries that I should order in addition to the above?

I like all of them however i always have a 2.4 cart on hand.

you don't need all acessories this minute.
However the HERCULES 7.4 V will be my WAX machine!
(I'm bias concerning wax)
I like the SS Kit as well.

duckapuck

I like all of them however i always have a 2.4 cart on hand.

you don't need all acessories this minute.
However the HERCULES 7.4 V will be my WAX machine!
(I'm bias concerning wax)
I like the SS Kit as well.

Thanks for your response. Can you explain the difference between different cartridges?

duckapuck,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Thanks for your response. Can you explain the difference between different cartridges?
For me they're different.
2.4 requires a 18650 battery and very easy to master. start with these!
5.0 requires 2 x 18350's very powerful!
1.5 I want to try.

Darb

1 x IMR 18650 Battery.
2 x IMR 18350 Batteries.

I would get some AW imr 18650's. The stock batteries were very weak with mine. I'd also put those 5.0 ohm carts on the shelf and pick up some 2.4 carts. A better battery charger wouldn't be a bad idea either.
DO NOT PRE OXIDIZE YOUR CARTS!!!

Top Bottom