Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

friedbanana8

I just grabbed the Bender and an SS kit and saved close to a bill using the code 'xxxx'

Got both of those shipped to my door for less than the retail price of the bender alone!

Thanks D9

Get in while you can brother!
Did you order right now? some people are saying that there was a maximum coupon usage limit and that it was reached already, so the coupon code doesnt work anymore

friedbanana8,

SaybianTv

Touch banana 8, I did call myself an idiot I know exactly how I get myself into these situations. I don't like when I can only read retailer info. It wasn't until I had the herc that google searches started turning up this forum. I got the "you can put your tobacco in and vape oil from the thc scientific herc final prototype video. The internet always has some guy you read that get's you in over your head. I've stuck to dub c and thc scientific videos. All I hear is my main error is not waiting for the 7.4's to be out of stock. No there is no wiki for understanding a whole new world of vaping and dosages and expectations for heavy smokers. I don't like how vulnerable that makes my intellect so your dam right I'm airing that im border lining on a mistake and I want some dam straight talk with experiential authority.

Thank you for the picture for "moron" we're a self guided information community and I understand that expert's take the most common sense things for granted. I know when im not the master and I'm calling out my instinct to make an idiot move before I make it. If im the only one on the net who didn't prime it properly then I must be an old fart who can't stay on all the forum's for all the type of gear he's got in his life. Yes a setup video or 2 lines of instructions on a piece of paper makes a difference. I don't want to make a move unless i'm following orders because to fail to get's you called out. like me not finding the order's on how to prime on the net instead of in the box.

I can't lie, on sunday I thought e-juice was some next level drug i want nothing to do with, last night i found out what liquid nicotine is. I'm a farmer I don't hang out in head shops, in fact I've used the same bud bomb for 7 year's so im not big on new things.

I love the joust so I do appreciate being called out, i'm an expert in other fields so I know when I'm the runt in a new domain and there's nothing I can do to change it other than learn and dialog as fast as I can.

SaybianTv,

SaybianTv

Dub C i don't need it to perform like a volcano. The only frame of reference for my expectations is the Thc Scientific video's on the herc, the confusion comes from talk of the 3.7 but operational use of a 7.4 for the few times I could see herb "insert amounts" and vapour output per session. I've watch all your video's even if it's just to study breathing technique so Im not huffing like a newb.

I'm doing the "initial setup" now so it would be fantastic if it started working but from how much my expectations are being downplayed as unrealistic for herb vaping compared to what I've seen in the 7.4. The answer is it's just not the product strength I need. I probably want to live on the edge between vaping and smoking for herbs and that's the 7.4 bottom line.

I'm not familiar at all with the medicating community and the information I'm comming across is blowing my mind. 2 days ago I had no plans of adding tobacco extraction to my life, and now i'm looking at my distillery set in the closet with an eager and dangerous eye.

SaybianTv,

BlueLite

Does anyone have any insight on using the atoms raw oil chamber with the D9 products? Will it fly?

Oh yes... Happy 4/20 everybody! :)

BlueLite,

friedbanana8

Touch banana 8, I did call myself an idiot I know exactly how I get myself into these situations. I don't like when I can only read retailer info. It wasn't until I had the herc that google searches started turning up this forum. I got the "you can put your tobacco in and vape oil from the thc scientific herc final prototype video. The internet always has some guy you read that get's you in over your head. I've stuck to dub c and thc scientific videos. All I hear is my main error is not waiting for the 7.4's to be out of stock. No there is no wiki for understanding a whole new world of vaping and dosages and expectations for heavy smokers. I don't like how vulnerable that makes my intellect so your dam right I'm airing that im border lining on a mistake and I want some dam straight talk with experiential authority.

Thank you for the picture for "moron" we're a self guided information community and I understand that expert's take the most common sense things for granted. I know when im not the master and I'm calling out my instinct to make an idiot move before I make it. If im the only one on the net who didn't prime it properly then I must be an old fart who can't stay on all the forum's for all the type of gear he's got in his life. Yes a setup video or 2 lines of instructions on a piece of paper makes a difference. I don't want to make a move unless i'm following orders because to fail to get's you called out. like me not finding the order's on how to prime on the net instead of in the box.

I can't lie, on sunday I thought e-juice was some next level drug i want nothing to do with, last night i found out what liquid nicotine is. I'm a farmer I don't hang out in head shops, in fact I've used the same bud bomb for 7 year's so im not big on new things.

I love the joust so I do appreciate being called out, i'm an expert in other fields so I know when I'm the runt in a new domain and there's nothing I can do to change it other than learn and dialog as fast as I can.

you're right, they need to throw in a well thought out instruction book with ALL of their products. If you look back at my first posts you'll see me preaching the same thing, i think everybody does when they first join, which should be a sign to THC that they need to make some headway on that instruction booklet, hopefully they're working on it for the Hercules version 2. It would be cool if FC had a "sticky" system like some other forums do that would be used to keep posts with important content at the top of the threads lists. Stickies for proper hercules maintenance, technique,etc.

I was just reading your posts and saw that there was no breaking in process performed, and thinking back to when i first got my hercules it had weak vapor production just as you described (only one or two weak puffs and then nothing) until after i broke it in and then i kept seeing improved vapor production for the next couple uses and now it works like the ones in the videos. I just feel that if the 7.4v required breaking in for proper vapor production and it already naturally delivers more power than the 3.7v out of the box, then it makes sense that the 3.7v would need some breaking in too? Oh and you dont have to clean it before breaking it in, incase you're still hesitant about that... but THC told us that it was important to break it in once you got the unit
All parts need to be boiled just to make sure all is clean. To break in the unit you dont need to boil it, just need to break it in.

But boiling makes sure all parts are clean and now usable, remember your using this for HAT purposes.
And i know for a fact you weren't the only one that tried it without priming it, because i did the same thing which is why you're post stuck out to me. But after i broke it in, it was all good, in my case atleast. All in all what i've advocated is safe to do and wont put you in over your head. Goodluck!

friedbanana8,
Reactions: Darb

OF

you're right, they need to throw in a well thought out instruction book with ALL of their products. If you look back at my first posts you'll see me preaching the same thing, i think everybody does when they first join, which should be a sign to THC that they need to make some headway on that instruction booklet, hopefully they're working on it for the Hercules version 2.

While I understand (I think) the frustration and your expectations and all, I hasten to question your choice of terms. The quite obviously don't "need to throw in a well thought out instruction book with ALL of their products". They are doing just fine without it. There is no need at all. I get it's a popular 'buzz word', it makes the speaker out to be an authority and all, but I think it's over used and inaccurate.

You might think or believe they should (seems like the case...), but there is no such requirement. It is not needed, much as many might like it. And lack of such instructions is, I suggest, the norm for the industry? IMO the lame attempts you sometimes get aren't worth the trees cut down to print them on for the most part. I own a fair number of vapes but can't think of a single one that came with detailed instructions for doing something illegal in most cases? IMO to a large extent knowing how to use this (or any other) tool is the responsibility of the owner, not the maker.

You're free to write and offer some instructions of your own as I've done a few times, it's generally well received.

Since you've correctly noted that many have said this sort of thing before, it's a safe assumption it's been considered by D9 already.

Again, I understand and support the frustrations and perspective, but I think the use of the term 'needs' is not correct and the entire topic is getting mighty close to 'trying to teach granny to suck eggs'?

OF

OF,

friedbanana8

While I understand (I think) the frustration and your expectations and all, I hasten to question your choice of terms. The quite obviously don't "need to throw in a well thought out instruction book with ALL of their products". They are doing just fine without it. There is no need at all. I get it's a popular 'buzz word', it makes the speaker out to be an authority and all, but I think it's over used and inaccurate.

You might think or believe they should (seems like the case...), but there is no such requirement. It is not needed, much as many might like it. And lack of such instructions is, I suggest, the norm for the industry? IMO the lame attempts you sometimes get aren't worth the trees cut down to print them on for the most part. I own a fair number of vapes but can't think of a single one that came with detailed instructions for doing something illegal in most cases? IMO to a large extent knowing how to use this (or any other) tool is the responsibility of the owner, not the maker.

You're free to write and offer some instructions of your own as I've done a few times, it's generally well received.

Since you've correctly noted that many have said this sort of thing before, it's a safe assumption it's been considered by D9 already.

Again, I understand and support the frustrations and perspective, but I think the use of the term 'needs' is not correct and the entire topic is getting mighty close to 'trying to teach granny to suck eggs'?

OF
yeah you're right i used a poor choice of words, sort of like how people throw the word "love" around so much its doesn't connotate a special occasion as much as it used to. If i were in my critical thinking philosophy class i would have used a qualifier such as "probably"(because despite that most products in the vape world dont hand out such instructions, i still think(yeah i know it my own opinion) that most products worldwide (if they want to have a professional image and are to be for medicinal use) would include something of that nature, it would really show the customer how much care goes into these products). And instead of "need" i would have wrote down "should."
The stickes should be written by somebody of proper authority, dont ya think? Otherwise they would just produce even more controversy

EDIT: I also wonder if the reason that many companies include an instruction book is to protect themselves from legal action by the customers regarding wrongful use of the unit by the customer. I remember a story about a guy that bought a lawn mower and lost a finger because he used it the wrong way then sued the company saying that they never told him not to use it in that way, so now the company included in their instructions notto use it the way the customer did that lost his finger or hand.

friedbanana8,
Reactions: OF

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT

OF
Instructions for medicating? Lol!

ataxian,
Reactions: OF

friedbanana8

If I want to use a Hercules or Nibbler do I need to get a hammer? This is for a new Persei
no you wouldnt even be able to use the hammer with the nibbler or the hercules, the hercules comes with a mini hammer as part of the unit

friedbanana8,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Can we get a confirmation if the coupon code has been maxed out, U.P. TECH? Was thinking server issues might just be giving me that message considering the above post. Any help is appreciated!
Quoted me instead of ataxian, whose set up that is. But I happen to know since he's always happy to share. It's an 18mm ashcatcher that happens to work in reverse (since the female and male pieces are switched to fit the Bender). You can find one at your LHS if you're lucky, but I believe ataxian has the link to his actual ashcatcher, I'm sure he'll chime in about where exactly later.

Atomsk I've been working on my MEDICATION area: New Maple (Butcher Block Table) Drawers with sliders and Birch Faces and a padded floor. It was $1500 for the tool box I wanted to install so I had my carpenter with 35 year experience help me. Next week is going to be the second week and should be done by Friday. Plus all made in CALIFORNIA! The GLASS SET UP's (GSU) will have a decent environment to operate.
The 420 CODE did not work and I tried to expand my quiver however did not accept my order.
A NIBBLER $119 x 42% Discount = $69.02 was a killer deal! Looks like I'll just use my cheap set up.
My MacGyver set up works really well however the NIBBER is way more stylish!
perseimilkshake_zps6bf6009e.jpg

Perseiwateradaptor_zpsf7ab30ea.jpg

IMG_04031_zpsf1642d31.jpg

IMG_03321_zps568d78c1.jpg

HERCULES-WATER-GLASS-FITTINGS_zpscce0e250.jpg

macgyver.jpg

There are many places on line to buy ASH CATCHERS if that is the way you buy.
In the OC we have SMOKE SHOPS all over the place that carry all kinds of adapters and glass you can adapt to your devices. Here is one of online dealers on the cheap:

http://www.pipesdaddy.com/12-Arm-Tree-Glass-Ash-Catcher-Blue-19mm-to-19mm-p/ac-0035-0002.htm

friedbanana8

the word rhymes with toy, its an expression like the word "duh"? The discussion i was having with the OF was about the usage of vape products to get high, not on just getting high in general. Theres a difference if you pay close attention my friend. Theres alot more that goes into using these products as opposed to stuffing weed in a blunt or a bowl for a bong which is common enough to learn without too many problems. With the hercules, for example, You have to pay careful attention to the products temperature, the little tanks for the hercules have a 0.2g cavity that must get filled before it starts to produce vapors, you have to break in the unit, clean it a certain way, and also that you cant vape weed and oils at the seem time, etc. This is alot of important information that is not included and hard to find( FC is the only place ive come across that has this information, so obviously its not common, nor is FC mentioned anywhere on their products; im sure they do this to protect themselves from any wrongful advice one may receive for using these products on this forum). I also note that i believe these products are supposed to make life easier, but having to come to this unorganized forum everyday to find out how to use them does not go with the notion of making life easier. Your comment was implying that you thought it was funny that some people do find it hard to learn, yet i recall that you gave credit to only one person for the knowledge that allowed you to be successful with these products, somebody from this forum i recall, but i cant remember the exact name) had you not heard about this forum there may have been a chance you would have thought it was a waste of money. for me it was not too long ago that ive forgotten the frustration i experienced in learning to use this product, as it wasnt a straight pathed journey, yet im glad i took it cause its change my life truly. Im so happy that i found the persei AND FC, cause had i not known of either one i would be combusting at some hidden location away from my house (spending gas money and risking cop trouble because im cant smoke at my pad), but as luck would have it i found both and am safely getting high in the comfort of my own home without any complaints from anybody.

Like the photos bro! you got a cool setup. That lowkey medication room sounds awesome, you should put a TV in there with an xbox. When i think of a medicating room i imagine one like the one George Bush had in that movie Harold and Kumar Go To Guantanamo bay. He had a dart board of osama bin ladens face lol.
im gonna save up money to get a bender and am thinking about getting an ashcatcher. Hopefully they have another sale soon!

TommydCat

Freakin' MacGyver...

ataxian - was thinking about the way you have that ash-catcher set up and following how the air and water works in a reverse tree (!) - I think you have the equivalent of a pillar perc in operation, my friend. It'd be more ideal if a bit more room could be added in the bubble at the top of the tree to allow slightly more water, but as it is now probably works effectively as a splash-guard.

You're ahead of your time - most people pay a couple more zeros at the end of that type of technology! ;)

TommydCat,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Im so happy that i found the persei AND FC, cause had i not known of either one i would be combusting at some hidden location away from my house (spending gas money and risking cop trouble because im cant smoke at my pad), but as luck would have it i found both and am safely getting high in the comfort of my own home without any complaints from anybody.

Like the photos bro! you got a cool setup. That lowkey medication room sounds awesome, you should put a TV in there with an xbox. When i think of a medicating room i imagine one like the one George Bush had in that movie Harold and Kumar Go To Guantanamo bay. He had a dart board of osama bin ladens face lol.
im gonna save up money to get a bender and am thinking about getting an ashcatcher. Hopefully they have another sale soon!

The BENDER is complete indulgence.
For me it's nice in my backyard sitting on a padded chair.

Once I'm done with my STEALTH MEDICATING AREA (SMA) I will install sound!
I found some TEAK to make the drawer handles this morning.

Comfort, Medication, Yen!

Top Bottom